Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF Deewani, Chapter 28, pg 145 DISABLED (Page 15)

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Head

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinkerbe11

I'm sure I'll get over it (Yuvi hope its kwl to call u dat).  yep sure, evry1 calls me tht...i'll call u tinki instead...lolLOL

.....er I think dat everyone pretty much evry1 wants 2c a jealous Dutta Big smile, so I think you'll find everyone most probably thought of an ff in der mind with Naku having a buff guy as her best friend Winkyh defo... i suppose cos we neva gt 2 c a jealous dutta onscreen, bt i hpe we do sumtym in da future...

Well in my ff Ravi is played by the on screen actor, but if u dnt like him den wt d hell...wteva takes ur fancy lol. haha yh wil try thinkin of sum1 else or just imagine him bt without the tight shirts..lol

meriyaar Goldie
meriyaar
meriyaar

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
bored? how can you say we get bored! your FF is amazing! love it to bits. reli reli loved the song choice for this one can so imagine naku playing it's beautiful, all her memories showering in. feel so sorry for Naku she had such a fun filling life and now all thats goneDisapprove. thanks for he pm and update soon. xx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

Hey Yuvi,

I cudn't help not writing dis, coz u c u will hav 2 imagine Ravi without the tight shirts lol...literally, coz he's a boxer in my ff, so he'll most probably be shirtless altogether loooooool, hope dat solves ur prob derLOL!

TinkWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meriyaarPrinsesse.Suvi

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Head

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

Hey Yuvi,
I cudn't help not writing dis, coz u c u will hav 2 imagine Ravi without the tight shirts lol...literally, coz he's a boxer in my ff, so he'll most probably be shirtless altogether loooooool, hope dat solves ur prob derLOL!

TinkWink

lol...haha... wel as long as he's jus a cameo as he was in da shw, or r u thinkin of havin him as an extension?LOL
tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

Hey Yuvi,

TinkWink

lol...haha... wel as long as he's jus a cameo as he was in da shw, or r u thinkin of havin him as an extension?LOL

yeh it'll be pretty much along d same lines as the show...well...sort of.....he won't be an extension no, and he won't be around too long, but his character will be of the same nature, but again my style...lol, I no I sound repetitive now but its tru.

....u no ur curiosity and questions remind me of an undercover officer, except dat u specialize in investigating on people's ff loolLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Hey ur 4rm UK, innit, so which area u 4rm if u dnt mind my askin ??Wink

x

Edited by tinkerbe11 - 08 March 2011 at 3:51pm
Vampgirl Senior Member
Vampgirl
Vampgirl

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
gr8 update...... sry for late comment mera computer kharab ho gaya tha na.................. really fab. poor roopa so she sacrifise for naku & naku wanna search her........... hey so saurabh & naku gonna meet again that too in PN and then J dutta  Tongue wowwwww i'm looking forward...... now i'm impatient.......... my exams are going on & ur ff is really quitr tension realeseing................ so plzzzzzzzzzzzzz update soon Big smile

tinkerbe11

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged

Chapter Nine

Gaurav

As Naku came out of her trance, the girls had heard Baji shouting for Naku, as she'd quickly got up and left for the main lounge folowing where his voice had come from, there she saw the whole loving room a tip and practically everyone before her had red eyes they could barely keep open, some of the bodyguards seemed to be crying for some strange reason, and others laughing hysterically, just when her eyes lay on a huge pile of empty dishes and plates....all the food she'd prepared was meant to last at least 'till the afternoon, but it didn't even reach midday and it was gone.....Naku was in complete shock as to what she should say seeing the sight before her.  
     Arre Naku tu aagaye said Baji, getting happy to finally see her, as a observant Dutta watched on as Baji put his arm around Naku's shoulder, making her abit on edge, like she was his college mate or something, he could see Naku wasn't used to this kind of interaction and it made her uncomfortable, when he suddenly commented 'itna chipakna zaroori hai kya, tu door se baat nahin kar sakta'?  He finished not quite knowing the reason for his agitation, when Baji realised he shouldn't be so close to Naku, removed his arm immediately, and than started buttering her up, by praising her food and told her how hungry he got just by the smell of her cooking, but than his face fell, ......and this is where Naku had spoken as she noticed Baji's expression and than simultanoeusly responded by asking what had happened, when a much sadder Baji replied that what would happen...the food finished, he said ironically. 
     Naku quickly pacified him and told him not to worry, she will go to the market and buy loads of ingredients and make all the his desired food and will make sure it will last all night, especially for him, when Dutta, butted in saying 'sirf Baji keliye, aur hume kaun khaana dega...kya hum Baji ko dekh kar apna ped bharenge kya', replied a jealous Dutta, not being included in Naku's comments regarding the food.  Nahin Saab, aap keliye bhi banayegi na, aaj aap dono ped bhar khar khaana kana, .....mein abhi aayi, as she walked away into her room she'd quickly taken out her tangles from her long hair, and tied it up in bun, and spread her duppatta over the front of her body, and grabbed a few bags made of durable material, and power walked out of Patil Niwas quickly, whilst tying the given money by Ayi Sahib for expenditure to one corner of her duppatta on her first day of arrival, and headed off onto the road while looking back in her direction for a rikshaw. 

Kaka....kaka...rokho, shouted Naku, when she finally got the wrinkled but yet energetic old man's attention who was riding the rikshaw, with a checkered cloth tied at the top of his head almost like a turban, and a light pinkish dhoti of some sort with a white t-shirt that had been washed too many times but yet retained the colour of dirty stains, with a hole on the front of his chest to one side, who had catched up by now with the dark complexioned girl shouting out to him.  Haan beti kahan jaana hai, he questioned,  bazaar replied Naku, kitna lage ga waapsi keliye bhi....., dus rupaye beti he answered, as Naku sat down on the old man's rikshaw and placed her foot on the front to make herself secure, she hated travelling on rikshaw's, they were always bumpy rides and for clumsy Naku that didn't go hand in hand, Gaurav would always make her hold onto his arm tight so she wouldn't fall, as she thought about him the more she missed him, not a day went by when she never thought of him, he'd always look out for her and when they moved things became difficult for her to cope with, simple things like scaring away the mice and insects, although these were everyday creepy crawlies in the basti, she was absolutely devastated by the sight of them, if there were anything of the sort in her room she wouldn't sleep and would wake him up to get rid of them regardless of the time, and even in the basti she'd wake up Roopa Tai to rid the creatures or she would keep the whole house awake, eventually they had to buy the insect repellants and mouse traps for her, he would even keep her from falling and tumbling and tripping, for Naku Gaurav was her shield, and protector, she never knew life without him, and she still didn't, she would often talk to Bappa as though he were her telepathic connection to Gaurav.

Gaurav remembered the day he sent the letter to Naku's address in the basti, she'd never replied, and when he called the local shop guy at the STD he told her they'd left the basti for good and nobody knew where they went, since than Gaurav's thoughts had alway been with Naku, as to how she might be and what her plight was, Gauri would often try to keep his mind away from Naku so he wouldn't remain depressed, but deep down inside he would always think of her.  Guru ji was also very upset by Babi's decision as they could have come to them for help, but did not thnk of them as their own.  Guru ji would often continue his search to find a voice like Naku's, but with no luck, the following semester he was going to introduce her to a guy from Benaras Gharana, who were thinking of giving Naku a scholarship to carry on with her dancing and singing skills, as word spread like fire in Banaras that no one played tabla like Gaurav and no one performed bharat natyam like Naku, without each other their talents seemd invaluable, Gaurav was also a kathak dancer, but mainly it was Naku who would dance to his taal, but it was definately a sight to see them perform together in perfect synchronization, people would watch them like a miracle performed by God himself. 

As Gaurav played his tabla's and was lost in it's melodic beat, he didn't realise the girl performing to his taal was out of breath, this would often work him up, as he tried to slow down to keep pace with the girl, he imagined how Naku used to give such a flawless performance, he didn't have to try to play, watching her dance his fingers automatically struck the tabla's as he was lost in her dancing, as she would be lost in the beat of his tabla's, when once Gaurav was ill he couldn't play, so therefore they'd hired a substitute 'till he got better, but than Naku was unable to dance, so they had to wait for Gaurav to get better so everybody could watch Naku dance, that was when everybody suspected them to secretly be a couple, but that didn't bother them none.  As Gaurav watched on all he could do was imagine Naku dancing, which was the only thing that could make him play at his best........

......When Naku had recieved the letter that had arrived from Banaras, she eagerly opened it, in order to know how it was that Gaurav knew about her Roopa Tai, but never told anyone.....

Pyari Naku

Main jaanta hoon ke tum mujhse naraaz hogi, lekin maine jo bhi kiya sirf tume bachane ke liye kiya, main yeh saari baate sirf kath mein isiliye batara ha hoon kyunki himmat nahin hui ke yeh sab mein tujhe mil kar bataon, mere mein itni taakat nahin hain ke main tere ansoon dekh sakoon aur unhe rokh ne keliye kuch na kar sakoon, jab se hum ek dusre se mile hai tab se maine tere pe koi aanch nahin aane dee Naku, aur aaj bhi tum mera utna hi bharosa karo, ke maine jo bhi kiya sirf tujhe in sabh buri cheezo ko tumse door rakhne keliye kiya.

Jab maine pehli baar Roopa Tai ko dekha us Raju ke saath, main tab se teri Tai par nazar rakhne laga, kyunki mujhe Raju ke charitra par shak ta, woh aksar Banaras main aaya karta ta, tumari Tai se pehle bhi woh kisi aur ladki ke saath guma karta ta, aur uska kisi ko kuch pata nahin ta ke woh kaha chali gaye thi uske baat.  Aur jab ek baar maine uski baate sun li thi, jab woh Roopa Tai ko bataraha ta ke uski business Dal Mandi mein hai, jab maine uska peecha kiya to woh ek kotha to kya ek poori ki poori basti ussne ek kotha bana kar rakhi ti, lekin mujhe pata chala ke woh sirf kisi ke neeche kaam karta ta, aur jo sab se zaayda khhobsoorat ladkia hoti ti woh unhe Mumbai shaher lejaata ta.

Itni bari baat mujhe Roopa Tai se kehni nahin aayi to maine usse guma phirakar yeh baat samjhaane ki koshish ki, ke Raju uskeliye theek nahin hain, lekin Tai uske pyar main itni paagal hogi thi, ke woh meri kuch baat samajhna hi nahin chahati ti.  Phir uske baad mujhe bohut guss aaya aur maine uss Raju ke saath jagra mol leliya, aur waha phir se Roopa Tai ne mujhe hi galat tehra diya aur ulta mujhe tappar maar diya, kyunki Raju ne Tai ko yeh bola ke mujhe jalan ho rahi ti ke main Roopa Tai ko...., ...ek Tai ki nazron se nahin dekhta ta, balke usse zyaada samajh ta ta.  Uske baad maine kabhi teri Tai ki zindagi main dakhal andaazi nahin ki, aur hamesha tujhe teri Tai se door rakhne ki koshish ki, taake tujhe apni Tai ko kabhi neecha na dekhna pare, kyunki tu toot jaati agar apni Tai ko aise dekhti.

Phir ek din.....teri Shivaratri wale nritya ke baad jab tum ashram main soo rahi thi, aur main tumhe Ganpati Bappa ki muruti tofe main dene aaya ta, to tab jo maine waha
dekha........
........uske baad main pagal hogaya tha, us din se lekar aaj tak mujhe pata tha ke teri Tai ko woh Raju har raat bhej ta tha chan rupaiyo keliye.

Uss Shivaratri ki raat ko koi ashram mein nahin tha, mere Baba kuch logo ke saath Ganga ki ghat par the, aur Roopa Tai tere liye bazaar se kuch saamaan kareed ne gaye thi, aur tu akeli ti ashram mein, jab Raju tere kamre mein ta aur tere chehre ko choo raha ta jaise tu uski........
.......aur woh kameena dheere dheere tera duppatta ko.......mujh se yeh sab nahin likha jayega, maine usse rango haatho pakad to liya, lekin maine uss din bhaang pee rakhi thi aur isiliye main chaha kar bhi kuch kar nahin paya, lekin jaise hi woh tere kamre se bahar aaya, Raju ne mujhe yeh keh kar behelaane ki koshish ki ke woh sirf tumara duppatta theek kar raha tha aur kuch nahin, aur tab jaake mere haatho mein jaan aayi aur maine uska gala pakad liya, jee to karta tha ke usse jaan se maar daalu....lekin tabhi hi Roopa Tai aagaye, aur usne humko larte huwe dekh liya aur jaldi se Raju ko waha se bhej diya.

Main bohut nashe main tha aur mera gussa tanda nahin ho raha tha, aur tabhi maine Roopa Tai ko bohut kuch bura bala keh diya bina soche samjhe, aur jab Tai se meri karwi baate bardaash nahin huwi woh mere kande par sar rak kar zor zor se rone lagi, usse aise dekh kar mujhe samajh mein nahin aaya ke yeh sab kya ho raha tha, mujhe laga ke Roopa Tai apni marzi se yeh sab kar rahi thi.

Aur uss raat mujhe Tai ne bataya ke kaise woh Raju se pyar karti thi, aur kaise ussne uska vishwas kiya, aur kaise ussne tumhe utaane ki baat ki, aur tabhi main jaake uska khoon kardeta, lekin Roopa Tai ne mujhe rokh liya. 

Tai ne kahan ke abh woh bohut aage nikhal chuki thi, aur woh sirf tumhara bavishya sudarna chahati ti, kyunki Baba ne Tai ko bataya ta ke Benaras Ghat se tujhe woh milaane wale te, aur shayad tujhe scholarship mil jaata, lekin Tai tumhe har haal mein wohin bhej na chahati thi, aur kaha ke agar tujhe scholarship nahin milaa, to woh zaroor paise kamaa kar tujhe aage parayi gi, aur ek acha kalakaar banaygi.  Lekin jab maine usse bataya ke meri ankoon ne kya dekha, mujhe se raha nahin gaya aur main phir se Raju ko dhoond ne nikhal raha ta, jab Tai ne mujhe bola ke Baba ke bare me soch unka poore Banaras mein naam kharab ho jayega ke jis ladki ne unse shiksha li hai, woh aise kaam karti hain, to unki bohut badnaami hogi, isi liye main na chahate chup raha.  Tai ne mujhe tab bataya ke Raju ki nazar tum par hain, aur isiliye ussne Raju ke saath Mumbai jaane ka faisla liya hai taake sab soche ke woh Raju ke saath bhaag gaye hai, aur phir tum log usse bhool jaoge, aur phir woh apne paise mujhe bhejegi taake woh paise hum teri shiksha main laga sake, kyunki usse pata ta ke Babi Kaki kabhi bhi uske paiso ko haath nahi lagaygi, aur wohi hua. 

Aaj jab main yeh chitti tumhe likh raha tha, to subhe mujhe ek phone aaya, Ramlal ki dukhaan par, aur woh aur koi nahin Roopa Tai thi, ussne mujhe bataya ke Raju ne usse Mumbai me kisi bare hydrabadi Gunde ko bhej diya, jo usse ek puruskar samajh ta hai, aur yeh bhi bataya ke uske ek aadmi ko ek bari building se phek diya kyunki usne Roopa Tai ki aankhoon ki taarif kardi aur woh bohut hi katarnaak aadmi tha, aur mujhe yeh kaha ke tumhara khayal rakhna aur kaha ke usse dhoond ne ki koshish kabhi mat karna Naku, ugli baar jab hum milenge to hum Kaki se zaroor baat karenge ke tum log yahan Banaras main aakar reh sako.

Mujhe maaf kardena Naku, main tumhe kabhi bhi chot nahin pohanchana chata tha, main Tai se apna kiya huwa waada zaroor poora karunga aur uska kwab bhi, is waqt to main tumhare paas nahin hosakta, lekin Bappa ki wohi choti si murat apne paas hamesha rakhna aur usse sab kuch batadena, Gaurav to nahin lekin woh zaroor tumhe Gaurav jaisa hi koi bhej denge tere paas. 

Tumhara Garuav

..............As Naku was haggling the prices with the teli wala's, she accused the man of robbing her for five rupees more and wasn't preapred to pay for it, and so and so forth, by the time she'd finished her shopping on the market stalls, she climbed back on to Kaka's rikshaw, Kaka immediately said you're not from here are you beti, when she replied no I'm just staying here for a while and am not familiar with the area, and she mentioned she was staying at Dutta Shriram Patil's house, who Kaka had recognised and praised of highly, Naku soon began to realise that Dutta was a man of many qualities but yet he remained indifferent to her, how strange she thought, what was wrong with me, although he has changed since that night she thought not knowing when a smile had cropped up on her lips. 

How did you know that this is what's going to happen he asked her, trust me I've spent so much time with that fool that I've found out most of his links, and than I won't have to pretend that I love him anymore, God he doesn't even do anything with me no matter how much I try, you know I hate it when you talk about him while you're in my arms, I can't believe you let him touch you like that, oh don't worry baby my heart is your's, he's merely a leaway to breaking through into the industry, you know they don't give newcomers a big break, but with Dutta's contacts we know exactly where to go, just wait and watch, as Supriya and Ravi locked their lips in a kiss, as though they were already tasting victory.

This is all for today, hope you like it, I know it's going at the speed of Naku's walking lol, but there is alot to come, oh and I hope you girls don't mind the music, 'cause there is alot lined up, but I promise you it won't affect the pace of the story.

Aamirkhanfan, so am I lol, I'd love to hear more from you, and Vampgirl glad you like my ff and defiantely glad it releases tension for you maybe the musical side will tooBig smile.  And meriyaar it's so sweet of you to say that 'you're definately not bored' of my ff lol, I'm really glad you're really enjoying it.  It's just that 'cause my ff updates are long I think people may lose interestErmm.

Big smileAND GIRLS DO NOT FEAR I PROMISE YOU I WILL NOT LEAVE MY FF UNFINISHEDBig smile

Last but not least don't forget to click on like, of course if you like it lol !

xXx 

Edited by tinkerbe11 - 10 April 2011 at 8:25am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

merunalveera_rckzVampgirldivya17-7vahgarvikadesigirlcaptkirkmirage123Yuvika_15Pooja_219kiran255Wanderbugushankitvc-Azy-NainaSengalivy_11rainurubalspandana11LeandraPrinsesse.Suvi--Sia--aamirkhanfan...Natasha...meghaparti_Eternity_

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged

Me first! kapoooff to all the rest of youTongue

Aw...Gaurav is so sweet..he wanted to protect Naku..and Roopa is such a nice sister..so generous and selfless...cares about Naku so muchCry I feel so bad for her.is the guy that she is with, More? or Anna?Shocked or a new character?
LOL..Baaji is so cute, drunk!Embarrassed And Dutta jealoussss...awwwwwwwEmbarrassed 

Edited by Suvi7884 - 10 March 2011 at 6:45pm

tinkerbe11

Go to top