Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF Deewani, Chapter 28, pg 145 DISABLED (Page 146)

meow----- Groupbie
meow-----
meow-----

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

Just waow..!!!!

luv ur long updates tinkHug...but OMG thisone is maha awesomeEmbarrassed
per haiyeee...yeh kya kiya tumne... saray arman pore karte karte beech mein hadi nahi pora ka pora "hath" lay aaienLOLLOLLOL
koi baat nahi next tym sahiWink i'll be waiting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
will be back sooon... BTW luved the Tasha carved on the tree...

tinkerbe11

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

R E S E R V E D :)

~*~ E D I T E D ~*~

Tink ...i'm finally here and ready to comment Smile

First of all... FANTASTIC ClapClap...u never cease to amaze tinkz ...loved it Heart

Aww Dutta bless him...haha for first time he felt fear because of her Embarrassed

Haye he took her in his arms  to a safer placeDay Dreaming...Day Dreaming

but she was already in her safe place hehe in his arms EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I'm loving this gaurav seriously, he's single na   ...such a smarty and knowz so much...

i wanna marry him Day Dreaming

Aww Dutta is such a sweetheart dunno what hez doing but doing it anyway for her LOL

tring to light the fire and all LOL

And then of course she surprised him with her knowledge of everything againLOL

superwoman is Naku tink not me LOL

Loved how you explained the whole thing about making the bonfire and

haha Guarav taught her all<- impressed Embarrassedlove him ...

I loved both their thoughts written into this...and then the dialogues tooClap

Everything ..tink...i just loved everything about it ...down to the itty bitty bits ClapClap

Haye naughty dutta ...lying to her about the lizard

lmao just so she can hold on and then dismissing it soo fast haha

Omg he lifted her to the tree ...i would've fainted right there and then lol

Oh ho hez soo lost in her lol and hez struggling to tell her his love ...aww

Loved Dutta's way of asking about Gaurav...

my sweetheart is truly very good guy ...and Dutta jealous of him LOL

Aww their whole convo around that bonfire ...hats off tink...wonderful...

talking about their love , relationship all of it was so beautiful ...

Their hug...interaction..itz all perfect ...

Haha love the antics of dutta ...he got her to the tree and our tubelight vahini ran

Hoye LoVeD LoVeD LoVeD the part and now i'm waiting very eagerly for the next...

Jaldi update karna

Thanks for such a beautiful story :)

sorry for delyed comments Embarrassed didnt want to just comment for sake of it ...

see ya around, in ur thread ...lol me here always LOL

Hug  

Edited by dg0628 - 07 May 2011 at 1:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11meghaparti

yoyo2 Goldie
yoyo2
yoyo2

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
hey Tinker read half of the up date, something came up so had to stop mid way,, will read full update again and comment for sure okie

thanks for updating by the way

tinkerbe11

vikadesigirl Goldie
vikadesigirl
vikadesigirl

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Res promise to edit soon dear

tinkerbe11

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged

Owesome update,ClapClapClap their feelings are described so well, Thanks for this lovely updateSmile

tinkerbe11

ziks Senior Member
ziks
ziks

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Hey tinker,

Really it is an awesome update . Oh my god u written brilliantly . very well written .  Clap

Really  i don't have any suitable words to praise u .u made my dream to come true  in one way .

Oh my god  the way dutta had confessed  its like a sweet dream .Day Dreaming

Coming to the part the title itself is superb and matches the current track  of the story  and the picture is really sweet  just like tasha . Felt much happy after seeing this picture .Day Dreaming

Happy to see the safe landing of  dutta and naku in beautiful forest .  I love to see tasha in forest  always than patil niwas . Why because in forest only their natural feelings behaviour will come out   with out any egoes .Smile

Dutta feared that something happened to naku and the way he consoled himself  remembering naku's words as long as he is safe she should be safe .  So sweet  analysis .Embarrassed

Naku's routine dialogue as usual "sab aap theek hai na " .  After all naku is naku first preference to saab obviously .Smile

Dutta does n't have minimum knowledge about making fire . He was trying it in damp soil . And when naku was making he was wondering that how she could know all these things .

"Dutta shocked, he'd spent ages trying to get a single spark and she'd just lit a whole bonfire within what...20 minute's thought Dutta. " very funny .Big smile

And Thank you for bringing  our  loving gaurav  back to make dutta jealous again .Wink

we can exactly imagine Dutta's face how he looked like when naku was talking about gaurav .Smile

And the first romantic scene naku hiding behind dutta due to fear of chamaeleon . and his urge to keep her his side his naughtiness , beautifully written . I was fully enjoying and could n't stop myself from laughing.  I love this Naughty Dutta very much .  I really enjoyed this scene very much .Big smile

And Dutta thinking "god being in love was worse than being drunk"  for his behaviour .  So he was in deep love so that he had not any control on his senses .  Embarrassed

After fruit collection the conversation was really fantastic . Each and every word and every dialogue was simply superb . Heart touching and  that too Dutta Sriram Patil talking in that way really made my dreams
come true.

I was so much  in wonder just like naku Is this the DSP talking or any other normal guy ? Wink

The famous one "main akele nahi khathi "  tasha's  dilaogue just in right place .  Nice .Smile

The situation they were in , their thoughts  were beautifully explained .
The way naku wonders about his changed behaviour , the way dutta feels to express his love to naku but unable to do  everything looks natural .

And again Gaurav came in naku's words and dutta feeling jealous again on seeing her smile  asking her more

about gaurav . Finally his doubt about naku gaurav's  relationship .  And after clearing his doubt he relieved .

I loved the way Dutta started the conversation slowly going into deep by asking questions one by one .

I loved the line "kya tumhe kabhi aisa laga hai ke tum ek aisi ladhai ladh rahi ho jiss mein jeet bi apni ho aur haar bi apni" .

The way naku answered when "why did u confessed ur love if u expect nothing ?"  is  really nice  .

And then Dutta calling naku an angel . Oh my god is it true ? So much change so fast ? Wink

I loved this line also "'tera tujhko saump de, kya lage hai mera, mera mujh main kuch nahi, jo kuch hai so tera ".

The way he questioned naku how she loved him  and naku revealing her feelings and Dutta confessing his love really superb , mind blowing confessions .Clap

And the Lovely hug yes its damn needed here after this heartfelt conversations . Embarrassed

Dutta try to make a first move by becoming naughty again by making naku fear  he is trying to come close to naku by all means .

But i love naku here when she placed a hand and avoids the kiss . That's like naku and she remembers supriya here . Oh my god poor naku . And Dutta disappointed i think  he  deserve this  kind of behaviour from naku for some time being .

I want Dutta to drool over naku always . She should not loose herself before dutta .  He has to really crave for  naku's  love and closeness and naku avoiding dutta to the best . I would like to see it more .

So she told that there is nothing between gaurav and her . Is there any chance of seeing jealous and possessive dutta ? I need more and more jealous and possessive dutta and drooling him over naku completly .
 completly .Wink

So Jagtap dada came in the end ? i wonder what he would do  for tasha?

Please reveal the beauty  of naku soon . I  wonder what dutta feels then . I love to see Dutta's reaction  I can't wait for long for naku's beauty revelation.

Thank you very much for  a mind blowing update . Really enjoyed the long updates .Hug

can't wait for the next update . Make it soon .

Thanks for reading my boring long comments .

tinkerbe11

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
awesome update tink
you know you gonna kill me one day through your ff... i just love itWink
Wink
as related to its length for me you can make it more lengthy i would love that.
today's update awesome and i can't express it in words love itTongue

the naughtiness of dutta amazing dear and angry becoz of gaurav who teached everything to naku
love the lizard and rat scene Tongue
first man and women or  last man and women  Tongue

the symbol of love on  tree as tasha  that becoz you use tasha word which we like.
so jagtap is next

all above i love it and it was the update am looking forEmbarrassed

thanks dear for pm and fab update

love it

tinkerbe11

Go to top