Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF Deewani, Chapter 28, pg 145 DISABLED (Page 14)

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
hey dear

good update 

very sad past of nakku and poor roopa.

roop and nakku becomes very good friends of each other 

thanks for pm 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Big smile
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

Originally posted by tinkerbe11

Hi,

Nice catch Yuvika, but don't worry you'll find out in next update from Gaurav's letter, that's why I put that part in....

TinkWink
K will b waiting...Big smile
btw wer gaurav n nakusha jus friends? n wil they eva meet again?

Lol,  yeah they were just friends, but seemed like a couple to everyone, 'cause the way they used to behave towards each other, i.e. he was protective of her,and she was dependant on him.

.....and yes they will meet again, in Dutta's residence, hope this keeps you satisfied lol, keep reading to see how everything unfolds.....your getting pretty keen on Gaurav ain't you, and I hope you're growing to like Baji and Roop's love story, as promised Madhu will enter in her original on screen character later......hmm who knows I might just pair her with Gaurav.....but I haven't decided yet...so be patient Big smile.

tc babe
Tink Wink

Edited by tinkerbe11 - 08 March 2011 at 4:53am
Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged

Lol,  yeah they were just friends, but seemed like a couple to everyone, 'cause the way they used to behave towards each other, i.e. he was protective of her,and she was dependant on him. oh cool... wt a beautiful friendship they shared tho... its kinda gd tht they didnt fall in love... otherwise ppl always see a guy n girl n think r they dating? evn 2day u knw..lol...

.....and yes they will meet again, in Dutta's residence, wow...reali? cnt w8... wil D b jealous...wooohooo m excited...hope this keeps you satisfied lol, keep reading to see how everything unfolds.....your getting pretty keen on Gaurav ain't you, wel he's a nice person n was reali nice 2 naku so made me wonder if they eva wer mre thn friends...bt for me it wil always b dutta ova gaurav ne dayLOL and I hope you're growing to like Baji and Naku's love story, u mean roops..lol..erm naa sori i dnt like thm as a couple...its always baji n madhu for me. so ders no chance i'll like thm..as promised Madhu will enter in her original on screen character later....wel i hpe in ur ff, dutta is caring towards her..i reali like madhu u c..hmm who knows I might just pair her with Gaurav.....but I haven't decided yet...so be patient Big smile.

tc babe
Tink Wink

tinkerbe11

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged

Lol,  yeah they were just friends, but seemed like a couple to everyone, 'cause the way they used to behave towards each other, i.e. he was protective of her,and she was dependant on him. oh cool... wt a beautiful friendship they shared tho... its kinda gd tht they didnt fall in love... otherwise ppl always see a guy n girl n think r they dating? evn 2day u knw..lol...

.....and yes they will meet again, in Dutta's residence, wow...reali? cnt w8... wil D b jealous...wooohooo m excited...hope this keeps you satisfied lol, keep reading to see how everything unfolds.....your getting pretty keen on Gaurav ain't you, wel he's a nice person n was reali nice 2 naku so made me wonder if they eva wer mre thn friends...bt for me it wil always b dutta ova gaurav ne dayLOL and I hope you're growing to like Baji and Naku's love story, u mean roops..lol..erm naa sori i dnt like thm as a couple...its always baji n madhu for me. so ders no chance i'll like thm..as promised Madhu will enter in her original on screen character later....wel i hpe in ur ff, dutta is caring towards her..i reali like madhu u c..hmm who knows I might just pair her with Gaurav.....but I haven't decided yet...so be patient Big smile.

tc babe
Tink Wink

Hey Yuvika, I may as well tell u the whole story now lool, ur questions r cumin like flying golf balls LOL, yes you will get to see a jealous Dutta eventually that's why I put him there and also used a character like Saurabh Pandey who in lookwise is opposite to Dutta i.e. Dark, and clean cut shave, unlike Dutta with his stubble and lighter shade of skin,  but than they both are tall and built....aaand protective over Naku, so u see their similarities are there but yet are opposites of some nature. 

And Dutta will also learn to accept Madhu in my ff, she will be a strong character and will play an important part in this story, which will bond the brother and sister relationship. 

...and yes I meant RoopEmbarrassed, n not Naku lool, I've edited it tho..

TinkWink

Edited by tinkerbe11 - 08 March 2011 at 5:44am

Prinsesse.Suvi

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged

Hey Yuvika, I may as well tell u the whole story now lool, ur questions r cumin like flying golf balls LOL, yes you will get to see a jealous Dutta eventually that's why I put him there and also used a character like Saurabh Pandey who in lookwise is opposite to Dutta i.e. Dark, and clean cut shave, unlike Dutta with his stubble and lighter shade of skin,  but than they both are tall and built....aaand protective over Naku, so u see their similarities are there but yet are opposites of some nature.  lol sori i knw i ask 2 many ?s n shud b happy i aint started predicting in ur ff... lol...ask sophie, bushy, shilpi n sana..dey gt so annoyed wen i predict in der ffs n giv away da suspense..lol

And Dutta will also learn to accept Madhu in my ff, she will be a strong character and will play an important part in this story, which will bond the brother and sister relationship.  aww thnk god for tht...wen wil tht day cum in da shwConfused

...and yes I meant MadhuEmbarrassed, n not Naku lool, I've edited it tho..haha u mean roops nw...m proper confusing u aint i? lol

TinkWink
tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged

Hey Yuvika, I may as well tell u the whole story now lool, ur questions r cumin like flying golf balls LOL, yes you will get to see a jealous Dutta eventually that's why I put him there and also used a character like Saurabh Pandey who in lookwise is opposite to Dutta i.e. Dark, and clean cut shave, unlike Dutta with his stubble and lighter shade of skin,  but than they both are tall and built....aaand protective over Naku, so u see their similarities are there but yet are opposites of some nature.  lol sori i knw i ask 2 many ?s n shud b happy i aint started predicting in ur ff... lol...ask sophie, bushy, shilpi n sana..dey gt so annoyed wen i predict in der ffs n giv away da suspense..lol

And Dutta will also learn to accept Madhu in my ff, she will be a strong character and will play an important part in this story, which will bond the brother and sister relationship.  aww thnk god for tht...wen wil tht day cum in da shwConfused

...and yes I meant RoopEmbarrassed, n not Naku lool, I've edited it tho..haha u mean roops nw...m proper confusing u aint i? lol

TinkWink

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedlol yeah I mean RoopEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, edited it again EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Don't worry about it hun I'd love to hear your theories u cum out with as regard to your predictions....I'm sure they would be as interesting as your comments which I love reading, soo keep it coming lol.

My suspense don't last too long anyway, coz I've got so much going on with all the characters at one time, as u can c Ravi has also made his entry.....Shocked.....hope u caught dat 2....

tcWink

Edited by tinkerbe11 - 08 March 2011 at 5:44am
Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedlol yeah I mean RoopEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, edited it again EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Don't worry about it hun I'd love to hear your theories u cum out with as regard to your predictions....I'm sure they would be as interesting as your comments which I love reading, soo keep it coming lol.haha u'l regret telling me 2 predict u knw..lol... bt u knw its reali spooky cos ur ff is very similar 2 a story i had in mind for tasha for a long time bt i've neva gt round 2 actually writing it down... i.e. naku havin a very close male friend n her passion for music n her sis sacrificing, dese wer similar thrts 2 the 1s i had for my ff..lol... u sure u nt stole my thrts while me sleeping n dreaming abt mishalLOLLOLWink 

My suspense don't last too long anyway, coz I've got so much going on with all the characters at one time, as u can c Ravi has also made his entry.....Shocked.....hope u caught dat 2.... yh i did...im tryin 2 imagine him as sum1 other thn the actor tht played him in the shw---ewww his tight shirts...uff dnt gt me started..wt a bad dressing sense they had for tht character in the shwLOL

tcWink
tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged

Don't worry about it hun I'd love to hear your theories u cum out with as regard to your predictions....I'm sure they would be as interesting as your comments which I love reading, soo keep it coming lol.haha u'l regret telling me 2 predict u knw..lol... bt u knw its reali spooky cos ur ff is very similar 2 a story i had in mind for tasha for a long time bt i've neva gt round 2 actually writing it down... i.e. naku havin a very close male friend n her passion for music n her sis sacrificing, dese wer similar thrts 2 the 1s i had for my ff..lol... u sure u nt stole my thrts while me sleeping n dreaming abt mishalLOLLOLWink 

My suspense don't last too long anyway, coz I've got so much going on with all the characters at one time, as u can c Ravi has also made his entry.....Shocked.....hope u caught dat 2.... yh i did...im tryin 2 imagine him as sum1 other thn the actor tht played him in the shw---ewww his tight shirts...uff dnt gt me started..wt a bad dressing sense they had for tht character in the shwLOL

tcWink

I'm sure I'll get over it (Yuvi hope its kwl to call u dat). 

.....er I think dat pretty much evry1 wants 2c a jealous Dutta Big smile, so I think you'll find everyone most probably thought of an ff in der mind with Naku having a buff guy as her best friend Wink

Well in my ff Ravi is played by the on screen actor, but if u dnt like him den wt d hell...wteva takes ur fancy lol.

Edited by tinkerbe11 - 08 March 2011 at 6:09pm

Go to top