Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF Deewani, Chapter 28, pg 145 DISABLED (Page 112)

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

My Spot!!!

Omggg.. Wooohooo..!! *Sophie does a little jig*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
ohhh i desperately need chullo bhar pani to go and drown my self in it :(

gosh how is it possible that i didnt comment !
arghhh !

ahhh Finally back from havinga chulo ka bani swimming !

TINK thank u sooo much baby for understanding !

I love u ,  i really do !
you are awesome 

its gonna bhe short but i will cover everything !

first of all !
i want to comment on something which is just related to u !
Your knowledge about dance , ur knowledge about all the gangster things , cold deck specially :P
and religion , never i can find a flaw in ur writing strating with 

guru dakshina !

well the pic just told me all that she is gonna have a past ride here ,
the picture is just perfect <3
love it :P

ahhh finally the nights over and N is getting ready in now G room :P

and wooo d wakes and though its like he is not trying to be concern abt her , but he is , he is thinking where she is and thinking abt her that she is in washroom !

love the first thing in morning in his head is can a boy and gorl be friends , the one thing i adore he not even for a sec think that N may be interested or like s G but its Gaurav he thinking all bad about :P

LOve G and N convo .
they were talking liek true friends , 
he is shouting at her for choising and loving a wrong guy and love hw N is defending hier love and D in front of him :)

amd OMG TInk where the heck u find such beautiful lines 
" aage andhaa koop mein, dooja liye bulaye, donon doobe baapure, nikase kaun upaye, ...:

so true , so apt , amazing and so awaking !
love it !
exactly who is gonna be the one who will lead to light when both are blinded by diff forces one of love and other of hatred !

And OMG LOve D and G bumbing 
its hard to say but im really liking gaurav and im sure D will hate him more cuz this guy says truth 
and awww N comes out of room and see them again !
and G turns away and wow Now D is feeling at ease , now he got that faith that they are just friends !
nothing more between them !

ahhh my Baaji listening to all the things :P
and oh b was gayap in the morning , god saves rohan :P
i know he would be a dead meat now :P

and wooo So Guru ji here , now im waitingg for Dukshina 

ohh AS ask Guru ji to check D kundli and 
and yaya Baaji and Roops engagement coming yaho !

ok wow Tink now its just ur kamal how u make everu word coming from Guru ji mouth so real with the right music , right words,
and could it get anybetter that it was the best time for them to get married .
it was their destiny !
its a jack pot !
they are menat to be together by hook or crook , this is not going to change :P

ah G doesnt want to buy it but kya kare his father predicted so :P

awww im sure N would be so happy to meet Guruji but Guruji is no less he asked for Gurudakshina !
smart man and she had to agree !

ok so morey is coming soon kya :P
money babi and all hmm !

ok now the next day start and can for D it can better to hear his wifey beautiful voice !
and he is just lost i her voivce , her voice is calming  him !
and ahahhah Baaji hs to get tehre to ruin the moment though im glad G is now buying that D is for N and N for D !

love this part so much 
hate the part , im so late coming with second comment in a bit :D

Love u TIN for writing long comments though i have to confess , 
no loong enough is enough forme 
and as a matter of fact , u are mr , subhash ghai 
why cuz he some how make appearnce in his movie and u here also make ur mark !

Pravesh huye hai !

ok honey im coming :P

Edited by kiran255 - 28 April 2011 at 10:39am

tinkerbe11

rainurubal IF-Rockerz
rainurubal
rainurubal

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
i love your writing
you should be a writer

tinkerbe11

meghaparti IF-Sizzlerz
meghaparti
meghaparti

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Tinks.Big smile Wow Nakku danced not only infront of her saab but everyone...Muahhh..ClapJust loved gaurav in this update..Big smile Awee he is so thoughtful...be it making nakku dance or be it taking her out for a movie...I m beginning to fall for this character...EmbarrassedLOL Indeed a true friend..ClapHe is not only nakku'sbest friend  but a True Love Mentor for Dutta...Coming to Baaji Roops n AS...Nice to see them support Nakku...n getting back to her side.LOL hope Kishore finds out soon about the whole Ravi thing n Dutta gets a clear picture that Nakku was innocent..n she didnt help supriya  the run away bride..LOL Nakku...awee she is so shy n cute..EmbarrassedLOLJust love her nervousness..LOL Dutta what shall I say...His eyes wandering only n at Nakku ...when she brings roops down...for the ceremony...or while she is dancing...a tinge of jealousy in Dutta as she dances with gaurav...I feel he wanted to be in gaurav's shoes n wanted to dance with her but the mere thought of dancing with someone else gave rise to his anger...n the last bit...Dutta sitting at the Talab n thinking about nakku...so adorableLOLLOLLOL Dutta booking all tickets so that nakku doesnt watch a movie with  gaurav...awee he is getting possessive day by day...LOL Last but not the least Gaurav's lecture to Dutta about his acceptence to nakku's love was just commendable...Clap as I was reading it I could literally imagine the whole scene being played infront of my eyes...Star Hope to see Dutta getting more n more possessive about Nakku...n aha Anna is finally back ..thinking about nakku...Dutta dear he is surely going to give u a run for ur money..u better start protecting nakku by being on her side always...LOLLOLLOLTink my Mink...pls. agla update jaldhi post karna...aur isko padhne ke baad if u feel like throwing chappals at me..u r free to do so..lolLOL
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11.iridescence.

meriyaar Goldie
meriyaar
meriyaar

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
hey tink,
another great chapter, nice and long Big smile
l really like the way you're shaping the story and the pace of it, it's not dragging and neither is it speeding; it's just perfect as alwaysThumbs Up
loving this face off between gaurav and dutta, atleast now dutta is assured there's nothing more than friendship between naku and gaurav. loved his jealousy tho, got him thinking about his feelings. naku's and gaurav's dance sounded beautiful the way you described it was amazing i could reli imagine the whole scene.  your a wonderful writer tink, you have amazingly fabulous  talent in writing. your style of writing is beautiful and i just fall in love with your work over and over again.Heart
thank you for providing us with such wonderful updates and thanks for always pm'ing me. xxx

tinkerbe11

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
tinky was readin...stil readin but b4 i 4get wantd 2 ask u wer dd u read...

'innocent until proven guilty'????

meriyaartinkerbe11

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
^^

lool Mish does it matter, but if you wanna know here's proof dat d terminology exists lolTongue, it's a legal right 4 d accused in criminal law honeyWink, dat's usually wer d evidence cums handy lolLOL, so here's a couple references 4u hun...

"This is often expressed in the phrase innocent until proven guilty coined by the English lawyer Sir William Garrow (1760–1840)"

"Reflecting the fundamental principle that an individual is considered innocent until proven guilty, the Bail Act 1976 asserts a presumption in favour of bail for all people awaiting trial except those on charges of murder, attempted murder, manslaughter, rape or attempted rape. The legislation presumes that an individual will be remanded on bail with various conditions attached unless there are strong reasons to remand them into custody". 

...ab aur koi bloopers tho nikal wali nahin ho na meri maa...LOL, mujhe pehle batado taake main prepare raho loolWink, luv u honeyTongue

mIsHeZ.xmeghaparti

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinkerbe11

^^

lool Mish does it matter, but if you wanna know here's proof dat d terminology exists lolTongue, it's a legal right 4 d accused in criminal law honeyWink, dat's usually wer d evidence cums handy lolLOL, so here's a couple references 4u hun...

"This is often expressed in the phrase innocent until proven guilty coined by the English lawyer Sir William Garrow (1760'1840)"

"Reflecting the fundamental principle that an individual is considered innocent until proven guilty, the Bail Act 1976 asserts a presumption in favour of bail for all people awaiting trial except those on charges of murder, attempted murder, manslaughter, rape or attempted rape. The legislation presumes that an individual will be remanded on bail with various conditions attached unless there are strong reasons to remand them into custody". 

...ab aur koi bloopers tho nikal wali nahin ho na meri maa...LOL, mujhe pehle batado taake main prepare raho loolWink, luv u honeyTongue

hahaha lmaooo ikno its a legal term hun...y els do u think i noticed lolTongueLOL

jus wondered wether u heard it of sum1 o suma lol

btw u dd prepare lol...am impressd!!  

abhi taak toh koi nahi bloopers dihke...but wil defo point em out if i do lolLOL

meriyaartinkerbe11

Go to top