Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for sharing awee poor nakku..wonder how dutta will react once the it is proved that nakku was innocent!๐Ÿ˜ƒ Waiting for the fun part to begin ..Post it soon huh..Truly only yours Ladydon๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by meghaparti - 13 years ago
inosh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I confess...

I am a silent reader but three people made me comment on their FFs you, jags and Shilpita. Genuinely, I am not sure if I'll comment on future parts but you surely deserve one this.

I felt sadness inside when going through the post marriage bits, probably it's because of the actual marriage sequence of LTL that I might remember for a long time in my life. It always gives me goosebumps followed by song from Kaminey. It's just so heavy on my heart (this is not usual me  :) )

What you wrote till the auto wala scene, I wished if this could have been shot in LTL exactly the same way. This was more painful than the way Dutta got her back when N was made to move out with her family.

Too good, you nearly made me cry.
alveera_rckz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesommme update hve no word jus awesome
tanx 4 da pm
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey TInku !

superb update !

LLve it to the core 

love the title 

and love ur speed the most !

LOve Sups and ravi are dead 

so happy that my prediction for choriyan become true 

aw love that Dutta is hurt too ,
it was very significant 

nad now imwaiting fro Naku partial truth to become complete truth 

here in ur update Dutta thinks she is dark and he treated her as human so she fall for him 

but i wnat him to see the real naku 
phir sahi ho gay Dutta ka dimag 

love this thing that Dutta is not hurt cuz of Sups 
but he is hurt of ignorance he was having abt naku and all whatever happened 

and how he insulted naku in front of Kaka that is so sad 

hate kala :(

but now im waiting for Gaurav entry 

Im dying to see jealous Dutta :P

Tink sorry dear i have alot of uni work to catch cant coment long

bear with this one :(
yoyo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dutta ghadah hai,,๐Ÿ˜† that is all i can say at the moment,, ,, i hope nakku leaves him or he kicks her out in one of his angry,, i cant wait until he finds out kala is the game planner and then ghadah should bajaofy kals' game with suds' i also wish sups calls dutta to clerify the whole fiasco, poor nakku, by the way ye nakku ka colour kab uttar ne wala hai, pleasedonot take it as long as the cv's did,, warna i will bug u everyday๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† as of today๐Ÿ˜†
aur ab update ke rate ki bari,, 10/10 yaar,๐Ÿ˜ƒ thora sad tha par it was put together very well๐Ÿ‘

LOTS OF LOVE
vahgar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update Parvesh........ were you influenced by the CV's by any chance for the jet speed  ( just kidding .... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ),   but am not complaining, guess the story is going to become more interesting now. We will get more Tasha now....... good we did not have to read thru ravi-sups drama, I imagined the wedding part similar to the first Tasha wedding.....just that babi , ganpath and sethji were missing.......

So sweet of dutta to present her with the bangles and then wait to see her reaction.......gadha does'nt even realize how much she means to him. and he has a feeling something is going to go wrong.........thanks for that.......

Good to see his POV also.......how he feels hurt when he is hurting Nakku......but then he feels betrayed by her more than he feels betrayed by sups.....loved Nakku's confession......in front of all the people.........and glad that kala's plan backfired.......

He again broke her bangles........and is trying to shatter her.........he does'nt realize how strong nakku is..... and how mean of him to embarass her in front of kaka.....make him take her to the market in his jeep, just for this......

Just one request.......please make him discover the secret behind nakku's color , don't want kala's game to succeed in that........Please.......

Am glad roops and baaji believe her......someone is on her side , even though they are not openly supporting her.

"The man she'd fallen in love with had been locked away somewhere deep down inside of him, and the man that had married her was a Dutta she felt she would never know, she knew that would never have a chance to even kiss him goodbye. " - very true , felt really sad for Nakku.........

--Lalitha

-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi Tink!
Thanks for the awesome update!
Lol u finished sup ravi fisco n DN shadi in 1 update!!! hehehehe
But I want the face revelation too happen fast :p
Poor nakku don't have anyone to talk :s
Roops n baaji to not supporting her!!!
Dutta a gadha na, insulting her in public :p
Thank god Ravi n sup dead *puck*
thanks for the long update n we defo look forward for the next update too, u know tink we will some how mange to find time for long updates *wink* hehehe 
Thank u for the PM dear
TC n see u soon with ur next part!!! hehehe
Vampgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
hey tink,
update awsome............... what a speed, i like it, now i'm waiting for further moves...... sry last part pe comment nahi kiya same reason my keyboard is not working well................but maine sarre part padhe hai, aur like bhi kiya hai ha
update soon................. plz ho sake to kal hi kar dena i can't wait now, plzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOL Swetha, isnt that priya wal..? and if thats you, somehow...toh fir autograph dedo please๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Very well written, this was our old LTL, D-N's 1st marriage, looking forward to next update๐Ÿ˜Š