New Synopsis!

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Guys!
There is a new synopsis for 4th March!

04 March 2011:
  Daksh feels guilty to know that Naina was not at fault and he accused on her character. Naina decides to leave the house.

So this means that by tomorrow Akruti's game will be up! YAYAYAY! Yippies.
I want Daksh to grovel properly and everyone should apologise to Naina for suspecting her like this.
me is happy!
Bubble

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

nav_cnssanjanasirialina_lalelekharani_2kmovie_sbpotter_headguju_angelhkhb17rock8-Wanderer-radtanu17pickachuMasooma Bukhari

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
yaa but I want Naina to leave the house then...ha now I remind she has got a open ticket na coool..........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Soapbubble, so am I!!!!

I want daksh to be very guilty and grovel!!! I'd like to see him regret his actions big time!!! And take serious steps to please naina. That would be lovely to watch.

Then I want their love story to start.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanasirisoapbubbleSahiPakdeHai.

amritafan IF-Dazzler
amritafan
amritafan

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
oh yaaaaaaaaaaay!!!
i want daksh to feel guilty.how cn he just blame naina.

sanjanasiri

ssbn_siddhi Goldie
ssbn_siddhi
ssbn_siddhi

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Its a very good news.. But can anyone tell me who gives this synopsis??

sanjanasiri

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
I'm badly waiting for Friday,now.
As much as I love the guy,his actions are simply unforgiveable,anyways.I mean there's a big difference in having silent hatred for one and being sooo rude to a girl.It's high-time he regrets his actions,and actually apologize for his behaviour.And seeing how egoistic he is,it would be fun to watch how he apologizes.
But,I really want Naina to leave the place for some time,for the better.So,that some people may realize her importance in their life.*ahem*....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

viren347hkhb17-Wanderer-soapbubbleisomersSahiPakdeHai.

karrena Groupbie
karrena
karrena

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
i just can't wait for friday, it will be sooo much fun to see daksh apologize to naina, i want him to feel guilty and regret what he said to naina properly, that will serve him right
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aweshome_moi-

I'm badly waiting for Friday,now.
As much as I love the guy,his actions are simply unforgiveable,anyways.I mean there's a big difference in having silent hatred for one and being sooo rude to a girl.It's high-time he regrets his actions,and actually apologize for his behaviour.And seeing how egoistic he is,it would be fun to watch how he apologizes.
But,I really want Naina to leave the place for some time,for the better.So,that some people may realize her importance in their life.*ahem*....

Yes Yes Yes!!!
totally agree with u Meenu!!!
OMG ive not been watching cos i cudnt stand to see everyone hating on Naina but not im so happy n will defo watch Thursday n friday eppy!!!
OMG bout blooming time, n i hope Aku n Daksh both learn from their mistakes
n Naina should leave the house long enough for Daksh to boil in guilt n then Aai will bring her Back n Daksh can Grovel and learnt to be civil towards her!!!

soapbubble

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index