•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
i just  cant wait for the confrontation between sid and pia ,confrontation betwen sid and abhay ,then whats goin to hapen next after the confrontation ,what about sid and panchi ,in today s episode sid said ab wo ladki se milna uska jonoon ban gaya hai ,what about this ,he shouted today at panchi for something ,i m so excited and impatient but in all this  i hope cvs dont disapoint us after all they have to work very hard for all this.plus misha s chakar is very entertaining ,these days i m missing angad and tracker.Edited by tanvismile - 13 years ago
Posted: 13 years ago
acc to TC article, of Sid.....he says that he doesn't love Panchi, but he is enjoying the way she is getting effected by his talks & all & when even some sign of jealousy she shows it, when other girls talk to him...

he even said that he enjoys with girls, so he is doing same with panchi too...😔, cause he wanted that only, that Panchi should fall for him😈

right now, he just wants to see & meet Pia it seems, that y Abhay is trying to hide it frm him😉