Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
It's could be too much shopping n excitement over the trip to Venetian Macau.....n the partying.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: simran15

It's could be too much shopping n excitement over the trip to Venetian Macau.....n the partying.

it was on facebook. the video but went missing and i deleted my page :( yay maybe partying and shoping but the video he said, there not enough time so he never had time to do any shopping except a few shops to by jumpers
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No ...I seriously think it's Gopi who is keeping him awake😉......Ahem secretly fancies her...but his arrogance n ignorance would never accept he is falling in love with Gopi....hope someone help him redeem his love 😔
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran15

No ...I seriously think it's Gopi who is keeping him awake😉......Ahem secretly fancies her...but his arrogance n ignorance would never accept he is falling in love with Gopi....hope someone help him redeem his love 😔

shahid shahid lol

saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I watched about two minutes of yesterday's episode.  Found it utterly insulting.  Not having watched the show for a while, I actually laughed out loud at the whole zipper down track - and not because I thought it was funny.  Go back and watch and listen to the music during the scene where he realizes his door was open.  It was ridiculous.  Such drama for that?  You would have thought by the music that he was catching Gopi making out with Elesh.

That being said, I thought Aham looked good.  Maybe because i haven't watched, but he looked a bit softer, more handsome.  

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: saomom

I watched about two minutes of yesterday's episode.  Found it utterly insulting.  Not having watched the show for a while, I actually laughed out loud at the whole zipper down track - and not because I thought it was funny.  Go back and watch and listen to the music during the scene where he realizes his door was open.  It was ridiculous.  Such drama for that?  You would have thought by the music that he was catching Gopi making out with Elesh.

That being said, I thought Aham looked good.  Maybe because i haven't watched, but he looked a bit softer, more handsome.  

😆

The music is always over the top, you said you haven't watched in a while, so you have forgotten what SNS is like, also the constant reaction shots on everyone's face they had a bit of that today with the Rashi caught with dentures track. 

During the mirror scene where he realised what the problem was, they used soft focus, similar to what they used when he had the asthma attack on his way back to his bed on the floor. That view always makes him look gorgeous. 
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Tammie,  I am now watching in fast forward mode.   Only stop if I see our Golden Boy! 

It could  very well be his partying in Macau.

But him not being  clean shaven could have something to do with the CVs making him like Mr Beautiful?  (one of boys on other shows who have a bit of facial hair)

@Nafisa He is always gorgeous.  Shopping, formal, casual, clothed, unclothed or tired. 

*big Sigh!  What a waste*
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@Nafisa - I just got the mirror reference!  LOL

Yes you're totally right....he looks much softer in the mirror.  The mirror changes the perspective of his face. 

The man in  the mirror his softer, romantic alter ego.  We need to see him more! 

Remember the teej festival sari incident.   

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think as preparation to shut down production, because of the Star Parivaar Awards trip to Macau the SNS production was double than normal, leading onto the award function, just assuming and they (SNS cast) are going to be there for 2 weeks, and normally by the "From the sets of Saathiya" videos that star plus publicizes, it's always just one week in advance of what they show on TV (India). So it would stand to reason, if they are shooting double the episodes the cast and crew were tired. 
-GayabCat- thumbnail
i agree with nafisa
look what spa made him look like
😭 he so look dead and tired after he came back 😭😭😭