sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am sooo dead.
Edited by sheee - 13 years ago
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What is wrong with exposing? I don't see what you people are trying to pont out here? 😕

I never get the purpose of discussing exposure....everyone does it, either for pleasure, either for money, either for recognition, either for item songs, either for 'scripts'. There's no need to continually make one stand out or demean the other as they are all at par. No one's a bechari. I can't think of any actor (male and female) that has not exposed. I don't know what's good exposure and what's bad exposure, hence it's equivalent at least from my perspective. It's similar with intimate scenes in films.

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ~pooja_15~

thats actually akki and anu on my avi so am not understanding you a bit . maybe you were referring to my sig box yah will if ya see that karan and kritika they are REAL life couple and arjun rati share a cordial relation and we have seen their offscreen moments as well and then that vivan and suku- who are really good friends in real life as well so no i dont feel that they fake  unlike as some bollywood couples like this now 

and how do you know the TV ones are not fake... 😕 
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: zainab25

I never get the purpose of discussing exposure....everyone does it, either for pleasure, either for money, either for recognition, either for item songs, either for 'scripts'. There's no need to continually make one stand out or demean the other as they are all at par. No one's a bechari. I can't think of any actor (male and female) that has not exposed. I don't know what's good exposure and what's bad exposure, hence it's equivalent at least from my perspective. It's similar with intimate scenes in films.

thank you! 🤗
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

and how do you know the TV ones are not fake... 😕 

i never said they are not fake i said unlike bollywood couple there is less hypocrisy and if we compare it tellywood is less fake then bollywood 
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zainab25

Exactly... Zainab... Just to make their fav look better people just want to get the rival celeb down... saare celebs are in the same boat ....
Originally posted by: ~pooja_15~

i never said they are not fake i said unlike bollywood couple there is less hypocrisy and if we compare it tellywood is less fake then bollywood 

I can challenge that sentence of yours in 1000 and one ways. No one can measure hypocrisy, fickleness, sincerity.
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
am not here to challenge or be challenged to anyone or anything. lets just stick to topic which is the wedding of ran and kat.😊
Exactly, as long as no on is being forced to expose against their will, all is good. We were just reacting to someone's comment about how ""Katrina doesn't do any exposing type of roles unlike other top actresses who do such roles"". Edited by eraser - 13 years ago