Abhishek Bachchan Lives The LA Life Read more at

Chicagogal IF-Dazzler
Chicagogal
Chicagogal

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Abhishek Bachchan Lives The LA Life
Tuesday, March 01, 2011 (Mumbai)
Share this on Rediff.com SocialTwist Tell-a-FriendPrint | A+   A-

An avid fan of basketball Abhishek Bachchan watched the recent NBA All Star Games, 2011. Though he was in LA with his wife Aishwarya, she didn't accompany him for the match.  

A source close to Bachchan says, "Abhishek has been shooting for a rigorous schedule for Abbas-Mastan's Players in New Zealand.

The moment he got a chance, he took off for a short break to LA. Bachchan was also seen interacting with Hollywood A-listers.

Adds an insider, "AB was seen enjoying the game cheering, clapping and whistling.

He was seated in the front row along with pop stars Jay-Z, Beyonce, Rihanna, Justin Bieber and Stevie Bieber as well as actors Jack Nicholson, Chris Tucker and Dustin Hoffman and seen exchanging pleasantries with them."

Abhishek says, "It's always been my childhood dream to watch the NBA games. I'm a crazy basketball fan and I'm so glad the dream was realized. It was an awesome experience."

Abhishek and Aishwarya also made their presence felt at the 83rd Annual Academy Awards, yesterday in Los Angeles. They'd been specially invited for the occasion and hope to fraternize backstage with the nominees.

According to reports, Abhishek, being a fan of the Oscar winners Colin Firth and Natalie Portman, Aishwarya had promised to take her husband backstage to meet the stars.

"They were seated right next to internationally renowned jazz vocalist Helen Merrill and right behind Oscar winner Sandra Bullock.

Later they attended the Oscar Vanity Fair party that saw the who's who of world cinema."

Says Abhishek " I had an awesome time at the Oscars and heading to the Vanity Fair party. I needed a short break before I get back to Mumbai and the hectic promotional schedule for Game and Dum Maro Dum begins."  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ladygagaibelieveinpink

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
He was seated in the front row along with pop stars Jay-Z, Beyonce, Rihanna, Justin Bieber and Stevie Bieber as well as actors Jack Nicholson, Chris Tucker and Dustin Hoffman and seen exchanging pleasantries with them."

He must've felt so proud then! :)
qwww IF-Dazzler
qwww
qwww

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
?? Which game was this ?
I thought they went to the game together and were seated 4 rows behind Nick Cannon ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kim75

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Waaahhh Life ho toh Aaisi... I envy him. LOL

Kim75

Kim75 IF-Rockerz
Kim75
Kim75

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
""An avid fan of basketball Abhishek Bachchan watched the recent NBA All Star Games, 2011. Though he was in LA with his wife Aishwarya, she didn't accompany him for the match.  

He was seated in the front row along with pop stars Jay-Z, Beyonce, Rihanna,
Justin Bieber and Stevie Bieber as well as actors Jack Nicholson, Chris Tucker and Dustin Hoffman and seen exchanging pleasantries with them."
ROFL REALLY???!! i thought he was sitting in the 4th or 5th row WITH his wifeLOL

laly

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top