Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Dutta kissed Naku in 2days epi (Page 8)

ziks Senior Member
ziks
ziks

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Hi friends ,

I want to share with u my thoughts on this episode .

At this stage Personally  iam quite disappointed with kiss and hugs that are coming  in affectionate manner only  and not intense .

I don't know why i feel like but in dutta and Nakusha relationship is very strong as well as  at the same time very delicate also  at this time .

Kala , seema , sudershan, , chaskar all are dangerous for their  marietal relationship . Mainly the danger is through seema .

My heart says this jungle track and the house itself is appropriate for tasha SR.  SR  is needed  now strongly  to strengthen their Bond  before facing kala .

Already  tasha are deeper in their relationship  by all means except physically .

I feel the romance should me more intense at this time . They have to strengthen their marietal relationship  physically also  to face the troubles in future by seema, kala .

Actually  at this time i feel Romance is much less than needed . Intense Romance is needed at this time  not for entertaining us  but to strengthen their  relationship .

I know any couple can't  come much closer within short time . It will take time . But here the situation is quite different.

we don't know what the situation comes after going to PN . And moreover this sweet couple  SR should not be in PN  that too in the presence of seema, kala , sud .   I just hate it . It has to be in natural  and pure  locations  like jungle only .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chinu2004AbhiAni

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
yes yuvi awesome tasha moment i had to rewatch it to beleive it it was so divine & cvs r fulfilling our wish 1 by 1 awesome!Smile
Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Haaye HaaaaayeSilly Breaking News : Dutta Ne Nakku Ko Kiss Kiya LOL Thanks CV's For All ThisBig smile
Its Why Mishal Can't Goo .......Yoour The Reason Of This Show Along Mahi, Vinaay Or AashkaEmbarrassed
Rainbow-colour Groupbie
Rainbow-colour
Rainbow-colour

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
2dayz epi was awsome cnt w8 4 tmrw
sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chinu2004

@kshreya      i dont think they shud wait that long for sr....reason because seema is there at pn and after kala track there is likely to be a triangle....d and n need to move forward in their relatioship to cement it better and probably add more fuel to seema's fire thro kala....i dont know if this logic makes sense....plus i feel the romance thoda intense hona chahiye

If they are planning to keep Seema at PN even after Kala's downfall, and actually start a 'love-triangle', I definitely wouldn't be around to watch that! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ziks

stranger2rose IF-Stunnerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
guyz u dont know how our dutta is controlling his emotions these days ... he is actually having a time of his life in this jungle ...smiles every now n then and leaves no opportunity to hug nakku ...even nakku doesnt miss to hold his face lovingly ....wow ..just mindblowing and once he gets his eye sight back he will have a dhamaal in the jungle now that they have shelter as well ...then nakku will become
NAKKU DUTTA PATIL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chinu2004ziks

ziks Senior Member
ziks
ziks

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Better to kill seema immediately in this show .

If they are planning to triangle i.e if dutta falls for seema  then noway no one will see this show . We are seeing this show only because of the absence of dirty useless triangles in  marietal relation ships .

I strongly believe  dutta  character is somewhat different character from all other male leads in other shows . 

But if Dutta character is also shown like falling for seema then hell with this  show

Its unbearable to see dutta falling for seema . It hurts very much . No one will see this show if cvs planned like that .

Then there will be no difference between LTL and all other shows  showing all time dirty triangles in human relationships  and playing with human emotions all times.

Hope  LTL  will be unique  in  showing eternal love and won't be like the other shows .

Edited by ziks - 01 March 2011 at 11:52pm
Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritz-

Originally posted by Bushy_92

Finally..our wishes are coming true...forehead kiss done...LOL
i loved it..Embarrassed
EDIT: IF anyone has any more wishes..bring them on...looks like its wish granting season...LOL

Wow it's wish granting season...LOL I wish for D's eyesight to be back before the weekend. LOL preferably by thursday. wow yeh toh badi hi demanding wish hai. ROFL
Ritz....dont worry ur wish will be granted....LOL...Demanding..?naaah..u can come up with more demanding stuffs...LOL..think think...WinkROFL

Go to top