India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

1st March WU, CURSED NIGHT (Page 3)

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
TellyBuzz should stop writing spoilers if they can't get it right.  In their article, they said nothing happened, but what happened here was a date rape.

I understand how tough it is for you to write these updates.  Yesterday, I announced that I'd suspend writing RS updates until things improve, but wrote one today.  But does the channel realize that they lose rather than gain viewers when they show tracks such as this?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-_nandini

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
thank s alot nandu again for the grate update u r a brave gal honeyClap

and  mrci Di for supporting us Hug

hummmm so it is possible RV wud give mangalsutr to avi?! ha?

_nandinichatterbox

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Ok, I realize that RV may have just done the other things, like messing w/ her sindoor, bindi but not actually molested her.  So if she does do a DNA test to try and get him jailed, she'd fail.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandini

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
ha  if the show is pulled off air who is losing here
the channel the actors or the production house

or the viewers

viewers wud  go watch something else

telly buzz article was different vrish

the article u r referring to was in some newspaper

and date rape is bit harsh but as of now it seems this only but its only as per what has been shown its arpita foolishness

dont know what ahead here

as of now it was damn foolish  and its not clear if it was pretend  to make arpi believe something happend

or did rv did something Dead

super_boy_nandini

NVBGKY Senior Member
NVBGKY
NVBGKY

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. Can't believe Arpi actually drank the stupid juiceAngry. I'm sure nothing happened, but now she has to face Avi with a guilty conscience, and that is going to be very hard on their innocent relationship.  Hope Bahuji doesn't find out about Arpi's misadventure, she will surely use the info to seperate Avita.

super_boy_nandini

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
nila  proof is there

arpi dropped her shawl when she came thru back door
and  bahuji caught her  at the back door
if the shawl is found arpi wud be questioned

bt yes  rv for now has succeeded in weakening arpi more by giving her guilty conscience

super_boy_nandini

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Nandini,

thanks for the update. I don't know if I could bear to sit and watch it...Ouch

Gosh this is awfulOuch, I think nothing happened but she did go there.......
she was saying goodbye to Avdesh and everyone - giving back the keys, seeing Avi for one last time. Because I think either way she knew she would feel unworthy and tainted...even the words in the last few episodes were all pointing to this.

Now, we are left guessing as to what happened but rest assured Arpita is going to be a a wreck, RV will be gloating and he will have her mangelsutra as proof of her 'infidelity' and the s**t is going to hit the fan when Avdesh finds out!!!

I really wonder what the CVs wanted us to think? even the most traditional wife would not have taken this step because it would have gone against everything she believed in. Arpita, obviously felt obligated because she was the only one urging for shikha-T wedding when everyone was against it, but to give in to RV's demand?!! In one way, this is within her character but she has also grown, become braver and stronger and more sure in her love...so this step actually also feels like Arpi has taken a few step backward. All I can say is Cvs have done this to put the proverbial spoke in their romance, delay the SR and hence have more trps because people will be waiting to see how they resolve their difference and lead onto the ever-waiting SR.Dead

Still, it is awful and leaves a really, really bad taste in one's mouth. That a woman should ever use her body to barter (I know nothing has happened, still...).DeadDead Really disappointed that the CVs could not have come up with something else.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyNVBGKYchista_nandiniswamini5yoga23priya-Prashu-

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
the best part of epi was my uncle PJ got SlapROFL ROFL ROFL

guys there is a small gift and teddy bear Embarrassed

when i am sad....i eat chocolate..so hope u like itEmbarrassed

be strong Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chista_nandini-Prashu-chatterbox

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index