Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

1st March WU, CURSED NIGHT (Page 11)

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Arpi ne apne hi pair par khulhadi mar li...!!!!! Angry

Kyun leke gayi thi knife? Jab uska kuch use nahi kiya usne"? RV ki har baat maan rahi thi......
Shez Ms Dumbo..!  Uske character ko itna weak bana diya..!

Bhootni has more brains than her....!

Plus she juz drank tht stupid juice ..! no resistance at all...!
What of sacrifice is this? If she cant juz protect her self-respect..! She has making her life hellAngryAngryAngry

Edited by prash_t - 02 March 2011 at 12:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevisVistaa

Gaurishah Goldie
Gaurishah
Gaurishah

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Thanks Nandu for the update. Dont know what to say for this dumb episode.
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

@CB I was just wondering if Rv is somehow related to LS, made nephew or son, then maybe it will be a family enmity against the Thakur family.

sidda i have been telling since ages  that rv cud be lal singhs man

relative or whatever

thats what his motive or enmity wud be

his motive though is not yet clear so we can assume that he is related or connected to lalsingh LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3Vistaa

msmarple Goldie
msmarple
msmarple

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Thanks Nandini for the effort especially for such a difficult to watch epi.

The CV's have truly destroyed the essence of the show.

Unless they salvage the track by making it out to be a dream / nightmare the only partial redemption that is possible shall be if even at this stage Arpita sits down and tells Avdhesh everything. And they both use their currently non existent brains to somehow get back at RV.

But this seems very unlikely I am sure they shall make things even murkier by letting BJ discover the secret and take full advantage of it.

Tough times ahead. All GKD fans need a lot of strength to stay with the show. All the Best.

coolguy3BenNevisVistaa

princess_star11 Goldie
princess_star11
princess_star11

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY GUYS THIS IS THE WORST EPI TILL DATE! I DONT FEEL LIKE WATCHING ANYMORE!!!!
_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Guess am the last one to come n comment here today Ouch Gosh what an epi ... Dead Morning when i got up, thought it was a bad dream but then realised tht its actually happened. Cry

All these days i didnt want to comment on Arpi's character cz i was sure tht cvs wud not mess up with the lead's character and stoop her to this level. But after yesterday's epi i feel like going and bashing the cvs for hurting our feelings and breaking our trust in them.AngryAngry Arpi no doubt is shown as an innocent girl ..it was her innocense that she fell in love with a gunda without even seeing him. But since her wedding, we have all seen her getting mature. The hardships n challenges had toughened her. And she falling into the trap of none other than RV was not acceptable. Dead 

They have somewhere stooped her lower than Bj. Bj loves Avi and has never allowed any other man to come near her. She too cud have gone n slept with the ministers when Avi was in danger n she needed the help of ministers to deal with RV. But she used her power, money and brains instead to get Avi out of RV's trap. It were the same cvs who had showed a woman using brains to save Avi then how cud they show the lead Arpi giving up bfr a man , getting into his bedroom, following his orders and falling into his trap Confused

We know RV hasnt touched her but thn that makes his greatOuch Arpi had given up herself to him completely. Now the two negative characters have become more stronger than the leads Confused Arpi's coming back to haveli, hiding from all is shocking me even more now Confused This is something so contrary to her character. She's trying to hide it from the man who loves her the most. Is this what a pure relationship is all about Confused 

GKD n Avita hav always been an inspiration ... but the recent track made me ashamed. I just hope the cvs do smthng to get the charm and pride back.

coolguy3BenNevisVistaa

coolguy3 Senior Member
coolguy3
coolguy3

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Ya agree, Arpi is innocent n had 2 face bhootni's torture but still she has seen her wicked father n also somewat seen faces of bhootni n in d jail d dialogue she said 4 evil RV ...........is she really dat innocent dat she does not know wat Rv's plans r 4 callng her 4 a nite............Come on she she also been through so much ........atleast a li'll smartness n strenght shd come along but here Cv's after so much hv made her weak , dumb  n foolish. Now obviously she will stop Avi frm moving ahead coz she is feeling gulity but if she wud hv talkd abt it b4 they wud hv done smth n she wud not hv 2 face dis but d CV's thought otherwise n hv smth else in their mind.............but if Arpi tells Avi everythng now, why cud she not hv done dis earlier n cud hv saved herself n her self respect AngryAngry d anger is 4 Cv's makng Arpi's n Avi's character so weak n gettng such a track up............ They hv made Arpi's character very low than any women doing such a thng doing d same 4 their livelihood (sorry just anger on her doing wat Rv told her n not using d knife , toh why did she get it AngryAngry )

_nandiniBenNevisVistaa

Fallen Angel IF-Sizzlerz
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Thanx for the great update...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index