Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

little Development in Couple's relation..

sam1903 IF-Dazzler
sam1903
sam1903

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
what i feel from today's episode..
there is slow but cv's are now putting effort in every couple relation...
firstly jigar and rashi
for very first time as per my knowledge.. Jigar was unhappy with Rashi and Rashi was upset becoz of this...
then Kinjal Dhawal.. Dhawal.. trying to match pitch with Kinjal life style.. and i like the way Kinjal agreed for movie instead of making some issue..
and finally Gohem...
what i can see is ahem... is now avoiding extreme.. shouting or his tortures treatment which usually use to erupt even for no reason...
i think he is trying to maintain his cool....
so i thjink
cvs do working on actual theme of the program... but with tortoise chaal...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fsgtsarakhanmadhu_sridharsuk19

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam1903

what i feel from today's episode..
there is slow but cv's are now putting effort in every couple relation...
firstly jigar and rashi
for very first time as per my knowledge.. Jigar was unhappy with Rashi and Rashi was upset becoz of this...
then Kinjal Dhawal.. Dhawal.. trying to match pitch with Kinjal life style.. and i like the way Kinjal agreed for movie instead of making some issue..
and finally Gohem...
what i can see is ahem... is now avoiding extreme.. shouting or his tortures treatment which usually use to erupt even for no reason...
i think he is trying to maintain his cool....
so i thjink
cvs do working on actual theme of the program... but with tortoise chaal...

@Bold Rashi was more upset with the disappointment Jigar expressed in her not confiding in him than the shouting she received from Kokila, she's very expressive so you can tell what she is thinking.

I couldn't understand Dhawal's behavior, why can't he understand his limitations and just be hurt at being called a driver in public by his wife. Why does he have to carry on with this best n best stuff to compete with the wealthy people.

Gopi, it's time for bed, she finished her work, why must she bother about him working, just take out the bangles this time and sleep, cover your head that's it. Aham slowly slowly was complying with Sindoor application on Gopi until, cell phone and he used it as an excuse to leave, he was obviously not going to spend 2 seconds putting the sindoor on her before picking his cell phone up. I think because Naani has been making Gopi put the tilak on him, he asked a staff member at work to call on purpose during the arti time. Because he was late first of all, what was he doing, calling a member of staff and asking him to ring him back in 5 minutes so he could get away without Naani machinations and Gopi touching him. Mr Pompous Turkey.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fsgtsarakhanmadhu_sridharevadSky23

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top