Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [1/3 - Epi. 90 ] (Page 7)

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanu111a

Kuki plz if u hav tym giv a full take.i luv to read urs aksh kavya di ari n many more.abt piggy farewell i think it is better to wait till tommorow.

aww.. Thanks Tanu!! I wish I could.. but I have exam this week.. so, don't think I would be able to write it now.. really sorry!! I promise to write everyday after Thursday.. Thanks once again!!
Me logging off now.. will see u guys ltr..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaniD-Olly-Anjalii...xXx

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by glitter567

look guys pignesh is doing a dance performance for us ROFLROFL
looks like he is happy with the treatment he is getting ROFL 

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Jannat kya performance hai... Jiggy ko toh DID mein participate karna chaiye...ROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zooni.blue-Olly-glitter567Anjalii...xXxsujal_kashish

anitaksuresh Senior Member
anitaksuresh
anitaksuresh

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
KMH 2 rocks!!! awesome episode full of fataafat revelations and handling the situation, all beautifully portrayed just so originally..liked every bit and thankfully no suspense for the sake of dragging types!!StarStar
  • Raj was the bestest today, this little boy doing all that mischief onscreen with so much ease was really commendable to watch and apna ullu da patta kitaney cutely dialogues chatar patar karkey bolaa yaar..bless him..ClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStar
  • Arohi -I am fidaa fulltoo on Kritika yaar..she was just awesome taday starting from giving that naughty expressions while tlking to Dhondu and then being so caring for Raj..How angrily she looked at that Jignesh when he was badbadofying and pointing fingers at Arjun, awee..she was the a Arjun's wifey here..cutie pie.. The best part was her sitting with Raashee shooing the men out and handling it herselfStarStarStarStarStar for Kritika...SUPER DUPER CV'S luv you for bringing this onscreen.Clap.changing family dynamics in urban families doesnot change its values..Love just spreads from one loveliness to another...Arjuhi love also will becos love cannot be disconnected from the other members of the family , so our moms say that u r married not only to the individual but to the family as well, it just doesnt happen in a day and it wont happen a couple do not luv each other, so luv is the beginning and the end!!!oops sorry I am not gonna bhaashan..my perspective..Ouch.
  • Arjun was also so starting like a child getting affected by Arohi speaking to Dhondu and just like  typical husband in love reacting there with feelings of insecurity... How angrily he fought and blamed her taking out all that irritation in that moment on her just like how a man would react in such situations...Arjun was fab in the family convo when he tries to justify to RPS and family and cares and stands by his sister and when Jiggy the piggy(kavya thanks for this) was blaming..luved to watch Arjun and Arohi standing together there..how they fought seconds back but here their beliefs and love for ech other made them stand together...Kitani mohabbath hai!!!Day DreamingWink
  • Raashee asking Jiggy to go...I m gonna wait and watch this one as to wats exactly coming up ??? Raj and Rashee awesome one..I luved the little bonding they showed so beautifully ..Smile
  • I am wishing and praying that they give Daadi a wardrobe and not just the same salwar..OuchCry
  • Thank you KMH team for giving us this show..i thoroughly enjoyed it.Smile 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

adhasrujana-anzaeram-AmnaIshKMH-NASHAroshaniD-Olly-glitter567kavyasamzooni.blueAnjalii...xXxsujal_kashish

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by glitter567

look guys pignesh is doing a dance performance for us ROFLROFL
looks like he is happy with the treatment he is getting ROFL 

kukiiiii...check out pignesh's dance number before you leave ROFL

rosh...i know....woh final tak pohnch jayenge...with this number ROFL

AmnaIshroshaniD-Olly-kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
hi tanu waiting to read urs take! did u read mines?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

glitter567Anjalii...xXx

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Today CVs indeed brought all the reasons why i love KMH....

1. Arjuhi's Love
2. Arjuhi's Nafrat
3. Comedy .. comic timing.. 
4. Awesome Dialogues
5. the fast paced flow of the story...
6. somewhat sensible and "normal" characters
7. power packed performances

KMH is like an awesome packaged deal that no one can say no to..any sales person would have no problem selling this product..LOLLOL

-anzaeram-zooni.blueglitter567kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
rosh...you won't need any sales person...just one glimpse of kmh and karnika will do the job Wink

ok i REALLY have to go now...byeee guys

Edited by glitter567 - 01 March 2011 at 10:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaniDAnjalii...xXx

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL true Jannat.....Karanika are simply fab....ClapStar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-

Go to top