Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Setfree: A measly 5 million out of the Khuranas' billions as quid pro quo for the chote sahib's life? A devilish Dev would surely not settle for that.
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hi all

This is a reformed me and so I actually i did not mind today's episode. It was not bad. we have been given worse and we have survived.

And there were good portions.

Geet's self-talk
Maan's self-talk
GC/DD expression were good as always
Dev did his bit.

And it got reinforced in my mind that

maybe Dadi is not as simple as she seems or is she too simple
Dev is definitely behind the blackmailing
he owes or wants 50 lakhs and he has found a way to get it.

I found the flow of maan and geet's portions quite okay. he went to meet the blackmailer because he doesn't fear anybody. there is no question of getting scared.

Geet thought for a minute and then told dev to stay till dadi came back.

the great photo - In one she was standing behind and talking to him outside the hospital and in the other it showed that the person was Dev. So what. Maan was in hospital and anybody could have come to the hospital to see him and it was not that she was in his arms. If they had atleast clicked the photo where she fell at his feet, then it could have been blackmail material in their minds but not this.

I can't comment on Annie/arjun and nitya because their thinking and their dialogues are too much or too high brow for a simpleton like me. I could not understand them. or maybe i did not try.

and i am looking forward to tomorrow's episode. So mission of precap successful.

good night. 

I will come in the morning and stalk the den pages to read the analysis updates of those who have not posted as yet.

usha
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
guess who's back 😎🤣
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am a little disappointed that they showed blood donation as the apple of discord here, I mean think about what precedent we are setting here...are we telling blood donors not to do their humane duty or are we telling recipients to keep their cheque books ready...or Is it a big deal in India🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

As I said before I donated blood and all I got was a cookie🤣🤣

@Caco🤗Howdyyyy
Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: killerkinrul

@All i missed epi earlier but now catching repeat Did anyone like the Picture of

New Dev with NT ?

The photoshopped pic 😆

hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The scene of Geet practising her confession by talking to MSK's photo brought back to memory the scene at the outhouse where she was practising her confession to MSK about her pregnancy.

Now, that was just one episode before Pee Loon. So, all those who reserved today but were deprived of tai chi, make sure you reserve tomorrow too.😆
Edited by hegdemedha - 13 years ago
SweetSammy thumbnail
Hey all Devils..........🤗
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@jyo.. Arjun is a total disappointment.. he'll prefer to flirt with
Nittiya instead of doing any thing for which he is in the show,, he is a dhabba on villain's name... for me its Dev and only Dev.. how could Arjun get those hospital pics?? he wasnt there in Shimla... neither was dadimaa... if i am not exaggerating then i think he was aware of MSK's accident and had come back to hotel only because he knew geet is in search of him... so he planted those goons as well as managed to click those photos with geet.. as he was going to put condition to geet for hiding this fact.. and when he found that loha is garam...he hit it by doing a drama of getting beaten by goons,,, he was there in shimla na??? then how did he came to Delhi?? which gunda is considerate enough ke maare bhi aur ghar chor ke bhi jae?? and above all... what was bugging cvs to bring the same saintly dev back..with soooooo much of promotion??

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Zee di thanku so much i just watched and i was like ye kab hua so bit curious Thanks
SweetSammy thumbnail
In the biggining when MSK was in his cabin anyone notice lightmen's hand on right hand side...??