Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:No Hoo-Haa..But they Twist.. (Page 88)

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Watching the last few episodes this is what I think:

Dev is still supposed to be the reformed character as of now. He wants to turn into a new leaf.  He may turn negative once he realises his being good is getting him nowhere as Maan dislikes him as much.  I feel this way because they showed him introspecting silently that he did not want to come between Maaneet. Now there was no one to read his thoughts so why should he introspect thus if he did not mean it?  If they were to show that he was always negative, then why would they show that scene unless they are misleading us?

Arjun is a real enigma - what does he really think about Geet-Dev past. Does he know the entire truth? Some of his lines appears to show that he does but then he turns around and behaves in a manner that shows he has no clue.

Maan does not suspect Geet's character, at least as of now. Hope they keep him that way.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-hegdemedhapanchjun5jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
@Opti:I know Dev's self-talk in alone did confuse me yesterday and made me think that mayb he is positive for now but later when he will see MSK ka extreme hatred for him or mayb MSK-Geet ka happy married life,he might feel jealous of losing all that and become negativeErmm..but if I follow the daily sopa trend,then I hv seen many such soaps where a negative character initially is introduced like a saint who even in alone does saintly self-talks just to mislead or confuse the viewersLOL but later the same guy turns evil and shows his real face to the viewers and then viewers r left wondering what was that self-talk earlier all aboutLOL...So from that daily soap logic,I feel Dev is already negativeErmm...Anyways lets see...

About MSK,he will not doubt Geet ka character but he will feel insecure with Dev's presense in the same house ..and thats natural when u know that your wife had a past with your brother and she is still carrying his brother's child...what if Dev someday shows a bit of caring towards the child..that itself becomes a poison for insecurityErmm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-hegdemedhapanchjun5

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
@Jyo....Option 4 seems more likely...but dunno abt the CVs ulti khopdi....LOL

@Opti....Well said....Thumbs Up....But I dunno why....whenever I look at this Dev....he reminds me of Gollum from LOTR.....I dunno why....I feel he suffers from a split personality....I know this can't happen in the show but will be very interesting if it does.....LOL

-Deepzz-hegdemedhajyoti06

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
@Medha, Jyo , Opti........I guess Good  evening for U guys....Hug

@Medha........ Fortunately a very small party...He didn't want girls and only his besties around..LOL.....Had a good time with snacks and games.......Younger one is much better thanks to antibiotics.....

@Kavi.........Hug

Edited by kadydeep - 02 March 2011 at 3:13am

hegdemedhapanchjun5jyoti06

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
@ Opti:

If what you say is correct and Dev is still the reformed soul, the CVs will also be able to show us a good track of his transformation back from the reformed soul to the selfish soul.

Does Arjun know the entire truth? Possibly not. Earlier on, during the wedding preparations, they showed him telling Naintara that he did not think that the Khuranas were as bad as she made them out to be. So, he is probably acting on the basis of what his sister has told him about the Khuranas -- that Maan separated Dev from her and ousted them from Khurana Mansion.

Assuming Dev is still the reformed soul, at least one person is out to wreak vengeance against MSK.

Well, I wonder if someone should warn MSK, "Beware the Ides of March."

-Deepzz-panchjun5jyoti06

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Hey Deeps....Hug...Glad to hear that your son had a fun time during his Birthday Party!!! Also good to know that your younger one is feeling better....And how r u feeling??? All emotions under control Tongue????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-jyoti06

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
@Kavi....... I wanted Gollum MSK when the stalker promo came in first.....

I guess i will be happy if Dev has MPD for a change

hegdemedhapanchjun5serialwatcher16jyoti06

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Medha....And the most likely Brutus could be Daadi.....Wink.....or what if....it is Adi??? Naaahiinnnnn.....Ouch

-Deepzz-hegdemedhaserialwatcher16jyoti06

Go to top