Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sun29

@jyo.....ususally people do not question logic but the messed up logic all in the name of entertainment............

Agree..mayb if we take example of this show only...we can say Pregnency track has become absurd and is logicless....so we can argue on this point ...

but if we try to find logic even in the time zone factor in the show ..like oh now its morning..how come next scene its night....blabla.....so that will b like expecting too much from a daily I feel...we need to sometimes ignore these logical bloopers I feelπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
latekate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@an yes the story is gripping.

I think we are not supposed to discuss other shows here. so sorry
will zip now
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Sun:We will get it soon..mayb by the end of this week only😳😳

may you get a AA free episode todayπŸ˜³πŸ˜†...amen amen
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jyoti: My mind is wandering somewhere else so cannot argue at the moment ,... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But there are sub-segments to the segment called Entertainment.
Edited by an12345678 - 13 years ago
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Sun exactly. and we are not just looking for logic in a daily soap. We too want entertainment, some masala, rona-dhona, romance, some reflection of real lfe.. balance of everything. but when they start showing nonsense in the name of cinematic liberty and so called twists in the story then its right that we bash them. 
sun29 thumbnail

@jyo..i agree...........expecting a daily to be a piece of art is asking too much ...........we have to learn to ignore those minute  bloopers ..i think many of us have..........but as you said the biggest blooper is the pregnancy track which is getting harder day by day to even ignore now...............
Edited by sun29 - 13 years ago
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ An:  πŸ€—
On the unsuspecting insect, came down the chopper,
And, now wandering about we have a tailless grasshopper.πŸ˜†
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Jyo i don't think anyone expect 100% logicπŸ˜ƒ then it would be a documentary, but we all wish  80-85% LOGIC .😊 
sun29 thumbnail

@praju..exactly............people start complaining when things start looking utter nonsense even for the sake of entertainment.............
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Jyo regarding Geet's pregnancy. Even if we go by serial time, they celebrated Diwali in that episode where Dadi called Geet home after the MU. Diwali was november first week and yesterday Nitya said its 1st March today. So if Geet was say 2 mos pregnant by Diwali time, then by now she should be 6 months pregnant at least.