Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den:No Hoo-Haa..But they Twist.. (Page 8)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged

Well today's episode half part was dedicated to AA-Torture ..so no comments thereLOL..even though I m impressed with NityaTongue...

Apart from that I found the episode quite interesting becuase of the following pointsCool

1)The person who called MSK and brainwashed him about Dev-Geet with that photo for 50lakh rupees...looked as if he was planted by someone else...either Dev or Arjun or Dadi-Dev....Ermm....I m saying this because Dev overheard in the house that Geet will tell the truth to MSK once he returns from office ..and right after hearing this he plays his trumpcard of leaving the house and even Dadi all of a sudden goes to meet Annie in the office when she was suppose to b all worried for Dev..right ??Confused/..So why Dadi leaves Dev alone in outhouse and goes to meet Annie in the office ?Confused...And just then we see the phone-stalker desperate to meet MSK before he reaches home...and just that time Dev ka drama of leaving the house and we see Dadi telling Geet to go and stop DevWink...the perfect timing of everything is quite fishy hereErmm....Also its the same time when Arjun comes to know about MSK not knowing Dev ka secret and mayb he too plants something in his mindErmm..thats why my suspect is either its Dev or combo of Dev-Dadi or Arjun who has planted that 50-lakh wala guy to brainwash MSK....

2)The last scene where the reaction of all were quite interesting...MSK was not angry over Geet but he was hurt and shocked with what he saw right after meeting that blackmailer....what is gonig in his mind,we might come to know tomorrow in his hoo-haa sessionCool....Geet on the other hand was a confused soul today completely clueless and stuck between her husband and her duties towards rest of the family....Dev ka reaction was quite fishy again..he din't look too surprised or shocked as if he knew this was comingWink...even see the precap when he says "I m leaving" ..his face says it all...he was waiting for MSK to say "stop"...thats why his close-up face is shownCool

So from my above two observation I can conclude that someone is playing a very smart game with Maan and Geet at this moment....Who is that person...either its Dev alone or a combo of Dev-Dadi or Arjun...Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84GeekgodSweetSammyDillikudiSoapoperasrfun49erFanswan20

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

@ Anuja, Usha, Bubba - Awww. Thank you guys Hug

Anuja, I can add ur bit in my poem and mention your name. Can I do that?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84hegdemedhaserialwatcher16GeekgodSweetSammyswan20

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

@GeetaHugAwesome takeClap

@Shonnu.Hug..oye, jammen par se utho, khali fukat mein kuch hurt karega

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84serialwatcher16SweetSammy

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Hello guys, 

My colorful take on todays episode...Jub KF colorful ho toh why not my take? Hai na hai na hai na?

Haila Blackmailer is actually Dev's loan giver.....50 lacs, wah wah, khoda paahad nikla chuhaOuch...But why he used Geet for that?Ouch...Uffff question pe question, question pe question....Yeh show sirf question mark ban gaya hai....Anyways nice episode, me deseperately waiting to see tomorrow's episode...Uff MSK ki ghusse bhari aankhein, loved it...Uff MSK you wanna kill me? tell me tell me, bolo bolo? Why you born so hot?  Why you look so hot even in anger? Bolo jawab do?Day Dreaming

Loved it how MSK 100 times thought to go and met the person...He was so worried about Geet, didn't wanna hurt her for any reason...I am sure he is angry cause he doesnt know the truth, but i am sure he hasn't has doubt on her self......

Tomorrow will be good episode....I think he will not gonna question Geet tomorrow, but definitely torture her with his ghussa.......I mostly prefer to see him quiet in anger, and let Geet runs behind him, and try to figure it out...Felt so bad when she turned, and he was looking her in anger, and dropped the pic, how she nodded her head and said no to him...Uff poor girl, cause of D & D suffering....Now Daadi come and sort everything between them, warna tumhari khair nahinAngry......

I liked Arjun today when he said "Tumhari family colorful hai", pur Arjun your family not less as well, you guys are sinful if they are colorful.....

Story is moving in right direction, liked it, loved it...Now it seems that our GurTi's talent not wasting...Thanks God, our MaanEet are back in show...Uff kya torture tha 2 weeks ago....Loved my angry Maan Singh Khurana, ufff hotty....But feels bad for my princess as well, but princess don't worry jaanu, everything will fine...Abb ghalti ki hai chupane ki, toh thori saza toh mileygi...And your MSK will be back soonEmbarrassed.....

10/10 for everyone acting...Drashti, Gurmeet, Sameer, Piyush, Daadi, Annie, Nitiya, Romeo, Pinky, and even the servant lolz...All were good, Story moving in right direction...I want something jhakas from the CV's toh beta humko shock karo kuch alag la kur, waiting for that....

Symbolism - Geet walked from Dev to Maan, and then Maan walked away, she left in tears....Means obviously MaanEet will be together, but Geet has to bellofy papad, poor girl has to go through with the torture, but sure Dev not anywhere near of them, so forget it, he will do anything else, already they did damage.....

I hope i haven't missed anything, if did, will update later, till then enjoy this takeEmbarrassed.....

Muniza

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84serialwatcher16GeekgodSweetSammyjyoti06swan20shonuupreetgurti

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Ok......me here with my chotu potu AnalysisBig smile...........

1. ok i know today some may question as to why MSK agreed o meet the guy....when he believes in geet n trusts hereErmm....
I guess MSK himself answered itBig smile....he just wanted to be sure that Dev is not blackmailing Geet...or doing something wrongErmm ....just to get into  KM.......so can i say somewhere his insecurity's regarding Geet's safty made him do that.......Smile.....he never went there to check here loyalty.......Smile....i liked it when he realized that Geet wiil not like it i she knows the truth

2. Samir was good todayThumbs Up..i wish he would have been DEV from the start of GHSP.......he did a simple seane quit niclyTongue

3. UNKNOWN HELPER Here is the catch.....Evil Smile......Dev is his MASTER haanEvil Smile......wise guy.......
I like GC in that sean.......when that guy gave life threat to DEV....MSK did not even budge a littleBig smile....he was untouchedLOL....but as soon as that gunda said UR WIFE N DEV....he was ready to give 50.0000Shocked....now dare any one calls him KANJOOSAngryLOL......GC was good in that seanSmile

4.Geet's self thought sean was also good....the way she is happy to tell truth to MSK as well as her confusion was shown well......

5. Also....i just loved the way she ignored DEV's emotional words in the end......she just told him straight that he should wait till dadi comes.......nothing else......DD N Samirwas FAB THEREThumbs Up....but the last  scene stealer was GCClap.....hs expression as confused a agitated n ANGRY MSK was bang onThumbs Up....

FINALLY....the epi was worth coz of GC DD AND SAMIRBig smileThree murtis  were goodTongue...overall good epi...with story moment.....liked the fact that UNKNOWN caller part was not strechedBig smile

REST of the seas... wait....ErrrmmmmmmErmm..........Ermmnever botheredBig smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84hegdemedhaserialwatcher16GeekgodSweetSammyjyoti06swan20shonuupreetgurti

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
@ Priti: Clap

Every night on Khurana Mansion do I shine,
And show my face to my lover who doth pine,
In favour of me a con with Geet he did decline,
The title of the "biggest khiladi" is all but mine.

anjalireddyy84serialwatcher16GeekgodSweetSammyjyoti06swan20Soapoperasrfun

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
@Jyoti: If Dev did this then why would we have his selfthought and self talk were nobody is hearing him and he was talking that he feels guilty etc.........?.........

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84SweetSammyserialwatcher16Geekgodjyoti0649erFanswan20shonuu

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Awesome Medha.

I am adding ur's and Anuja's bits in my analisys on PG 2 with ur names. Let the whole poem be in one place.

Alright with u guys?

anjalireddyy84hegdemedhaserialwatcher16GeekgodSweetSammyjyoti06swan20

Go to top