Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

@ SunMeera 

Dadi will be  like beta sabash Arjun is Acchi Bacchi Lago raho Unke Pheche🀣

hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Latha:

I'm glad that you were able to take that decision for yourself and your son. God bless.
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: polly23

@ SunMeera 

Dadi will be  like beta sabash Arjun is Acchi Bacchi Lago raho Unke Pheche🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. polly i will not be suprised if dadi tooo wants to get rid of NEπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
latekate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
and my SIL is a magistrate working for women's court and even she did no support my decision. Yes all of them had said i was on the right but, they still wanted me and my son to suffer the daily torture
polly23 thumbnail

Hello Latha, 
Solute to ur courageπŸ‘ u shared the story with us 

latekate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no prob. polly

Why i wanted to share is, that most of the world is like Dadi who knows that Dev has done wrong but she is ready to accept him.

But what irritates me is she can atleast keep Geet away from him. That is the least she can do.
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Latha....... It is easy to say one would leave.....But it requires immense courage and guts to implement it...... Kudos to you for taking a very difficult decision and sticking by it....... It must be a relief to you and your Son to live separate rather than stifling in such an atmosphere.....

I wish you all the happiness in life...πŸ€—
Hi all πŸ€— Too lazy to type names right now. So, please bear with me. πŸ˜ƒ

Latha - Thanks for sharing your story. It was a brave decision you took. πŸ‘πŸΌ I feel really proud that you went ahead with the decision instead of suffering for no fault of yours.
polly23 thumbnail

@ SUN everyone is Praising Nitya and i also saw a little bit her part she is really good,  I wish if she was the sister of MSK, She looks Smart, did her MBA. Who was the person Auditioned the NES I just want to know.

@ Latha πŸ€— 

All Izz Well 

Dadi's bias towards Dev is understandable (though not justifiable), but her pushing Geet to him all the time is heights of insensitivity! That is something I don't understand at all. πŸ˜‘