Yeh Ishq Haaye hits a century!

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Yeh Ishq Haaye hits a century!
After Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahaani, yet another STAR One prime time show, Yeh Ishq Haaye, completes a century. The euphoric cast and crew were in a celebratory mood and couldn't believe they have crossed the 100 mark already. Celebrations began on the sets with the cake-cutting ritual, while the lead characters – Manjari, Akshay and Puja - spoke to us about their journey, the show, their success, and more.

How would you sum up your journey on YIH so far?

Manjari: It's wonderful to be a part of the show, and I am glad that I am quite similar to my character. The show has been a great morale booster and has helped me grow into a better professional and individual. It feels great to be appreciated.

Akshay: I have grown as an actor with Yeh Ishq Haaye, and I am thankful to STAR One and the production team for this wonderful opportunity. The role has been different from the other characters I have played in the past. And it's a great high to complete 100 episodes. Now, I want Yeh Ishq Haaye to cross 1000 episodes!!

Puja: It has been superb. I got Yeh Ishq Haaye after a lot of struggle. STAR One is one of the leading channels in the country, so Yeh Ishq Haaye has been incredible for me. I got the opportunity to play a character I had never expected.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Tanya. thumbnail

Which was the most exciting scene for you on the show?

Manjari: I think every scene in the show has had an impact, as it helped in taking the story forward. I love the promos currently on air. The audiences will soon find a new, matured Manjari. I hope they love this new avatar of mine.

Akshay: The train sequence proved to be a major turning point in our lives. And now, the audiences will see a different Manjari, which should be interesting.

Puja: When I realized that I was falling in love with Akshay. That was a superb scene, and very tough to depict as well. The whole magic of love was portrayed beautifully on-screen.

.Tanya. thumbnail

How has YIH changed you as a person?

Manjari: Personally, I don't think Manjari has changed my real self Sristy even a little bit. But I have adapted her dressing style. Manjari is a very neat dresser and has a distinct style. I love it.

Akshay: I have matured and become more responsible. As for my acting abilities, I have to say I learnt a lot on the show, and it helped me groom myself as well.

Puja: Bahut change aaya! Right from my behaviour, to communication with people to my attitude in life. I was a sensible, mature person, and now, I have become serious about my career as well.

.Tanya. thumbnail

How is it working with Akshay aka Raunaq?

Manjari: We have had our share of fun, pranks and jokes. Moreover, being jovial on the sets helps when you shoot long hours. It is always interesting shooting with him.

Puja: Akshay is a very humble, polite character, but off-screen, Raunaq is completely the opposite. He always cracks jokes and plays pranks on everyone.

.Tanya. thumbnail

How are Manjari and Pooja as co-stars?

Akshay: Both of them are wonderful to work with. Manjari is funny and chatty both on-screen and off-screen. Puja aka Neetu Singh is a sweet, hard-working girl.

.Tanya. thumbnail

Tell us about a memorable incident with your fans?

Manjari: When we were shooting in Agra, a lot of people surrounded us and kept staring non-stop. It felt very eerie. Once, I met a cute girl in Inorbit Mall, Mumbai, and she brought a whole bunch of friends to me, who wanted snaps and autographs. She told me they all watch YIH religiously, and talked to me about what they love in the show. It was sweet.

Akshay: Once, I was shooting in Madh Island, and a group of kids had gathered nearby. Every once in a while, they would shout 'Akshay, Akshay!' I have to tell you it felt great to be recognized and to see your work appreciated.

Puja: I don't have any fans as such, but I was very touched when I browsed a website and read a comment by a fan, who wrote that he loved my scene and my dance sequences in the show.

.Tanya. thumbnail

What has been the best compliment you have received from fans or family members?

Manjari: People tell me I have a cute smile. Any praise boosts your confidence. My family members have always showered me with numerous compliments.

Akshay: My family members have loved my role and acting. Though they are my biggest critics, they are also my best supporters. They tell me when I do a scene well and when I don't.

Puja: In YIH, when I realize that Akshay loves Manjari and not me, I break down. That was a powerful scene, and my friend called me right after it was telecast to say how good I was in the scene. That gave me the confidence to do emotional scenes.

.Tanya. thumbnail

How is the rapport between you and Manjari's on-screen dad aka Pankaj Berry?

Manjari: Pankajji is a veteran actor, and it's lovely to work with him, but in the show, I share a better rapport with my on-screen mother. I am missing her a lot, as I am not shooting with her these days.

Akshay: He is a very well-known and experienced actor, and it's nice to work him.

Puja: He is a wonderful actor and works diligently on every scene. His sincere efforts come across in the final take.

Don't forget to watch Yeh Ishq Haaye every Monday to Saturday, at 8 PM, only on STAR One.

alina_lale thumbnail
congratz 

Doll Glitters               Doll Glitters            Doll Glitters
hope u guys complete 200Doll Glitters
Edited by lale_me - 13 years ago
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for sharing. . . .Loved this article. . .
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WHOLE YIH team . .! ! !👏🥳
Hope YIH completes many more episodes in future . . .
Just love this show. . . YIH ROCKS ! ! !👍🏼⭐️