Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

   
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

jigneh true out[VB's NOTEPg2] (Page 3)

Another-World IF-Dazzler
Another-World
Another-World

Joined: 28 January 2011
Posts: 4314

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, what's up ? Wink

I'm so happy ke Arohi tell the truth to Rashi Big smile !! Very good job mein tumhe paise dounga Arohi because you saved Raj it's so coooool okay okay let's be serious...ROFL ROFL
No seriously now Rashi say to Jignesh to leave !! Luckily she didn't listen Arjun otherwise Arjohi could'nt stay happy Disapprove !!!! But I really hope ke Jignesh iss ghar se jala jayega nahi toh mein uski khoon kardunga. Evil Smile
Anyways the cuty Raj is so funny today ROFL!! When he was doing a stupid things, I really can't stop laughing. ROFL

So guys what say ? Embarrassed

And I want to tell ke it's my fist post in Kitani Mohabbat Hai so please hope you like it Confused  Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

karan_kundra88Anham.Nims111indianamericanKMH-NASHAHarpreet.MM00NA--priyal--ekdoteencharglitter567wida

nida8724 Senior Member
nida8724
nida8724

Joined: 12 February 2011
Posts: 281

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
agree with u raj is so funny when he stand on weight machine behind chotey dadajiLOL ... and yes jignesh will out from their house acha hua Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--priyal--

Another-World IF-Dazzler
Another-World
Another-World

Joined: 28 January 2011
Posts: 4314

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nida8724

agree with u raj is so funny when he stand on weight machine behind chotey dadajiLOL ... and yes jignesh will out from their house acha hua Clap

Exactly !!! Thumbs Up
Raj make me crazy yaar !! LOL
Jignesh arrrgh...mein uski khoon kar dounga ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--priyal--

ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Joined: 17 December 2007
Posts: 5825

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Hehehhe Raj is just too awesome ^^

Firstly I LOVE how he teases chote dadaji hahahaha .. His badmaashi & pranks really makes this show fun. Not like the gay track between romit & sanchit ( it was funny in the beginning but now its just too much & doesnt make any sense )

Btw,  ur most welcome to keep on posting topics here on the forum Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--priyal--

Another-World IF-Dazzler
Another-World
Another-World

Joined: 28 January 2011
Posts: 4314

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by theflyingdonkey

Hehehhe Raj is just too awesome ^^

Firstly I LOVE how he teases chote dadaji hahahaha .. His badmaashi & pranks really makes this show fun. Not like the gay track between romit & sanchit ( it was funny in the beginning but now its just too much & doesnt make any sense )

Btw,  ur most welcome to keep on posting topics here on the forum Tongue

Thank you so much !! Smile
Yes his badmaashi is so funny kya karein bacha hai to baadmashi karega hi hai na ? ROFL
Yaa this is to much the gay track but it's so funny !!! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--priyal--

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Joined: 07 March 2006
Posts: 2906

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Hey!! Welcome to KMH forum.. and ur most welcome to post lovely topics in this forum..Smile

Ya, Jiggy the Piggy ki to band baj gayi!! serves him right.. & Kudos to Rashi for taking a prompt decision!! ClapClap

Love Raj!! he so adorable and I love his ranks and his questions to!! they r always super happening.. & I love his chemistry with Arjuhi and now Rashi!! he ROCKS!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--priyal--

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Joined: 01 October 2006
Posts: 28281

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
loved arohi and rashii
they showeddd that the girlss aree tsorngg and not weak as teh boys think..lol
lovedd itt really the way arohi stood upp..and than rashii forr being wonderful
im sure seh will be an amazing mother

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHA--priyal--

Another-World IF-Dazzler
Another-World
Another-World

Joined: 28 January 2011
Posts: 4314

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki

Hey!! Welcome to KMH forum.. and ur most welcome to post lovely topics in this forum..Smile

Ya, Jiggy the Piggy ki to band baj gayi!! serves him right.. & Kudos to Rashi for taking a prompt decision!! ClapClap

Love Raj!! he so adorable and I love his ranks and his questions to!! they r always super happening.. & I love his chemistry with Arjuhi and now Rashi!! he ROCKS!!

Thank you so much dear Smile

Absolutely Angry Jignesh yaaar i hate him !!! 
I love Raj when he present himself such a cute boy !!! LOL Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--priyal--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index