Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: KrazEee

Nice topic, I totally agree with you...there is no need for such scenes, a good story can be portrayed without any touchy-touchy scenes...One of the reasons I preffered RBO over other serials...other thn the ones you listed, another scene I would mention here is the bedroom scene before khabar nahi song. It was beautifully enacted by both KT/YM...the audience don't need to SEE love to FEEL it...I don't understand why they can't come up with more scenes like that...Actors are humans afterall, why put them thru something they are not comfortable with? especially when these two wonderful actors don't need bold scenes to show their love!

I would rather see them dealing with MMS issue in a proper way...they have shown Shaan becoming responsible/realising importance of money quite well...but in all that they left the real reason of Khanak leaving home....they can't brush that under the carpet by giving us romantic scenes...it was a serious issue and should be dealt with properly.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
very well said

destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Manita
 i agree with U to certain extent

but we need to remember that these are all  part and parcel of entertainment  in todays

world and they need to show romantic scenes every now and then πŸ˜†

This happens now a days  even in a serious show I have seen this trend in many shows coming after 9 p.m.

The simple plain hug/pleasant smiles  /long eye locks / soothing stares which we

may find appealing and satisfying may be n fully atisfactory to some young viewers πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

so they need to satisfy all kind sof audience😊

However I agree to aditee saying  the presence of RBO set people should be restricted

I have read once Yashu said during Tum Jho aaye seq filming that the moment

people learnt Intimate scenes were being  filmed the crowd was much bigger than

the normal😭

This is not good at all..This should be curbed 😑

they need to take care to make the person a little bit more comfortable especially Female

actors since by nature they are bound to be a bit embarassed adn shy more than their male

counter parts

reg Kt romoving shirt  I really cant say what it would be.πŸ˜†

.Because The other day I found Maan shirtless in an advertisement doing some exercises

So may be shaan too πŸ˜†
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago
shanakrocks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
shanak doen't need to take off anything......they can turn any scene most romantic without touching.....n just with their gestures, expressions n acting......they r d best actors in industry in tht matter.....voice modulations.....dir shld try to encash tht....rather than this kindastuff....
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesum post Doc M...cudn't agree more....as far as my views r concerned i didn't like the first one ...so i fully resent d Second one too...haha we even have d actors cmg out in public dis tym..so d question is whether dis type of skin show required in order 2 satisfy sme SECTIONS of dre fans or hv d sme SECTION gven d Creatives wrong pov of d demands in d name of ROMANCE??i think latter stands TRUE........but i think in a tym whr professionalism n art equates itself 2 nudity in world arena(INDIAN Television industry has a Long way 2 go) ...cse in point Kate Winsletz Role in Reader.....d Actor do hv 2 shed sme kind of inhibitions....if d part demands dey need 2 fullfill it...A job is a Job nd in d end Dey r d ones who get paid nd becme Famous!!PS...m views r purely based on d entertainment Industry as a whole nt 2 d show)
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome replys all...........
thanks a lot............for taking part in a discussion that I feel should be discussed no matter what our individual views are...........

WILL reply to all as I am amazed at so many POVs............
right now........

what did not work for me EVER and never watched it twice.......

1. KT in towel..............................saaawariya dance.....
2. The naked torso of KT in SR1 and the blue bedsheets.........urghhh
3. the rain kissing.................purely unaesthetic

the treatment done was too explicit and I am not ashamed saying that I did not find it appealing !!

whereas, the other Shanak scenes I have watched I don't remember how many times......

with SR 2 I mean extremes.............not welcome
 subtle romance.........................which is always welcome !!
-Deepali- thumbnail
totaly agree manita..and welll said of all
karan aur yashu ko kuch bhi proov karne ki jarrorat nahi hai
as a  shanak they looking awesome and their chemistry rocking
a acter both are excilient and not need to proove at all
shaan looking hot when he wear cloths and yashu also looking gorgous when she wear saree
but we want nice and romantic shanak scene if not sr but cute and romantic scene

simikr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with you Manita!! 100%πŸ‘

Romantic scenes are fine, as long as it looks natural and not forced!! It not only looks coarse and is embarassing to the actors..its uncomfortable for the audience too!! And I hated the towel scene, I actually skipped it and as for satrangi re...the less said the better.
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
what can i say is...i just luv 2 watch shanak scene..whatever it is...hot/bold/SR anything...
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ naveenn same hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I love shanak even if they hug or dont hug / romance or no romance/ hot or cold/ with SR or without SRπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

anything is too good for me with Shanak aka YasharanπŸ˜ƒ 

I guess is it is more explicit now a days even in televsion so Cvs or channel would want it

that way  or rather it is a thing which they cant avoid πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: simiv

I agree with you Manita!! 100%πŸ‘

Romantic scenes are fine, as long as it looks natural and not forced!! It not only looks coarse and is embarassing to the actors..its uncomfortable for the audience too!! And I hated the towel scene, I actually skipped it and as for satrangi re...the less said the better.

exactly my point simi.......I love any scene with KT and YM in it as long as it is romantic, subtle and sensible......
and there is a hell lot of a difference between sensuous and overtly suggestive !!!