Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
its okay i didnt take personal ...
W*F was with the pepsi commercial? 
Originally posted by: eraser

W*F was with the pepsi commercial? 

i kno rite!!! PEPSI TV??? ughh..pepsi has the lamest ideas..
Bebo's naturally stupid, she really can't fake artificial intelligence an ounce. (I am not sure which one I prefer). I am reading the article, and then I wonder what exclusivity has she maintained? From dancing at every award show to acting in every Khan pertaining film to endorsing 5 rupee cream....Err, that screams only inclusiveness. 😆

I can still deal with her, it's alright.

LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zainab25

Bebo's naturally stupid, she really can't fake artificial intelligence an ounce. (I am not sure which one I prefer). I am reading the article, and then I wonder what exclusivity has she maintained? From dancing at every award show to acting in every Khan pertaining film to endorsing 5 rupee cream....Err, that screams only inclusiveness. 😆

I can still deal with her, it's alright.

😆 
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Bebo dear, what in the world are you talking about? You sign every damn film that comes your way, from the worst of garbage to the weirdest endorsements (Boro plus, really?)

What you can do though is learn how to be exclusive from your beau. Now here's a guy who limits the kinda films he does to only what he believes in. He contemplated so many projects before signing Aarakshan after Agent Vinod. That's exclusive. You are INexclusive, lol

desigal90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: smartie_pants

naww..pragya its true...bebo's a tube light...😆

Eh I came up with that term for Bebo!
She's my tubelight 😳

yah, bebo is exclusive! then pigs started flying, CHAMELI became a nun as well....
desigal90 thumbnail
Ahaaa! I figured out one thing Bebo seems to be exclusive in (at the moment at least).

Her relationship 😆

But I'm still mulling over the exclusive bit in endorsements and work statement.

Sometimes I wonder...dont people around her ever...questions her, or criticize her or something? How can your self esteem, ego and confidence be so high in everythign regarding yourself?
Edited by desigal90 - 13 years ago