Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

what a great chess move

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
i think the cvs have out done themselves.  well i hope they have

ok remember when aham asked kokila to furfil her promise by getting rid of Gopi, well  now the tables have turned kokila is asking Aham to promise to respect n treat gopi properly. 

a future prediction,   kokila says she kept her promise to aham he brought her back due to nani, but if he tells Gopi to leave kokila will say you are breaking your promise by not respecting or treating gopi properly she is ur wife n  you  are telling her to go

i hope nani stays for a long while so we can at least have some decent scenes with goham

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelarpithampfarha451288sunshine33Chaudhrytm

angelic8219 IF-Dazzler
angelic8219
angelic8219

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Hope nani atleast stays till something develops between ahem and gopi otherwise its pointless having her in at all.
shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
yes thats true. changing of heart is needed for ahem if that is not the case then there no need for gopi stay to stay in mm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index