Fashion and Beauty

Free Cosmetics in India

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

clixresearch

clixresearch

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Clix Research is giving away free cosmetic samples in India. Register now by clicking on the link below.

http://clixresearch.com/default.aspx?siteZone=public_zone&globalNav=signup_area

Registration is completely FREE

We are a UK based consumer research company that does trials/research for many global companies in fields of cosmetics, food and drinks, drinks and beverages and many more. Now we are setting up an office in India. We would send out products (mainly cosmetics from global brands) and ask you for your opinion about the product in the form of questionnaire. All you have to do give us your opinion about those products after using them by answering the questions. Its really simple. Try it now. Register by clicking on the link below:

http://clixresearch.com/default.aspx?siteZone=public_zone&globalNav=signup_area

Regards,
Clix Research Support Team

Edited by clixresearch - 01 March 2011 at 8:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

premalathar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Free Cosmetics in India" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

premalathar

premalathar

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Hi,

I have heard a lot about this company from my friends and am excited to register. thanks Clix Research.

premalathar

premalathar

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
All my friends have actually got their samples as promised. 
Clix Research - Can you please tell me when can we expect the cosmetics reach me?

clixresearch

clixresearch

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Hi Premalatha,

Thanks for your post. We are indeed a genuine company and give away cosmetic samples for free for those who are eligible to test our samples. sign -up now - its FREE! 

Last year, in the UK alone, we gave away over 100000 cosmetic samples all from major global brands. India, being a bigger market, we are looking to give away many more than that. Try our service and you will definitely not be disappointed. 

Regards,

clixresearch

clixresearch

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Hi Premalatha,

We send goods/samples as and when we get. But as mentioned earlier, it would be quite a lot to be sent. 

Regards,

pinkymalhotra

pinkymalhotra

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Hi,

I tried researching on this company and it looks quite genuine. Can anyone please let me know what kind of cosmetics samples can we get? 

pinkymalhotra

pinkymalhotra

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
also, can anyone tell me how will i be receiving the products? do i have to collect them personally or will it be sent by post?

clixresearch

clixresearch

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Hi Pinky,

The goods will be sent by post and would include things like lip glosses, shampoos, hair conditioners, hand care products and many more

Regards,\

Post Reply New Post

Go to top