Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - All Pics Don't Speak Thousand Words (Page 9)

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Emzzzzzzzzz!!!

All your words were well said about the episode. And your analogy of Geet going back to plaits is a very interesting one! And I hope it comes true. With Geet looking a bit like she did before marriage .. I hope those fighter-woman traits return to her so that she is able to better handle her situation with Maan and the rest of the household.

So far she has been the weakling.. been sandwiched between her responsbility towards Daadi's promise and as the eldest Bahu she is doing that. But to what extent? Now is the time she should take action and I hope we see that tomorrow. Through FB pics it looks to me like Maaneet will talk it out .. of course after some serious Hoo Haa! Blushing Pics look promising that we will see dhamaal.

Oh and THANKYOU for replying to my LONG essay from yesterday. LOL I read your reply this morning .. so thanks ! I do tend to get carried away as you can see .. so my takes just seeem to go on and on and never end!

Z

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentInfinitedreams

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Munni, ZZZ, others,

Remember Jyoti who peeped into our thread last Saturday and gave us this wonderful take.  She keeps reiterating about the lack of total understanding in M&G's lives where they sit to dialogue and solve problems.  Instead of sharing and managing conflicts they leave a lot to chance and their own abilities.  I agree with this very impressing point that so many have toyed with.

But the fact remains that the emotional quotient comes only with such small lapses and misunderstandings that the CVs are not innovative enough to seek newer ways to bring tears or set the screen on our seat edges !!

Perhaps, thats why everytime theres an emotional set back between them, we claim that to be the best episode ! We want more and more of tension, till it stretches a wee bit and the CVs know how to dish out the perfect MU with the perfect solutions.  The final passion is revealed then.

So, makes the CVs less innovative, and we the fools crave it again and again (I for one am the perfect sucker).  But there is something more that can be initiated and innovated besides the usual humdrum of activity !  Creative and discerning scenes and screenplay, right.

What say??? 

Edited by lovetheserial - 01 March 2011 at 2:13pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentroseinbloomInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
@ Seher - Hi dear, i am fine, much better now, thanks for your concern...Love you all...

Yes Vrushu and Nihu on set, they don't wanna revael, but Geet Photographer want to tell whole world that where these 2 laddies nowadays...Main ne kuch nahin kaha lolz...

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Munni, ZZZ, Emi,

Need to get myself to rest.  I will catch up with you guys in morning.  My brain functions slow.  BUt my morning will pep me up and hopefully you girls will be around.  Loads of luv.Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentroseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
I agree with you AL! 100%

I guess the reason also for all this lack of communication is to perhaps show them develop as a married couple. Before they were married .. they had the same problem .. yet they got over it by finally talking it out. Of course they had to sometimes trap each other in order for the other to listen *cought* Maan Singh Khurana *cough* .. but they ended up resolving the issues.

Not being able to come out in the open and talk it out has been shown as a characteristic of Maan Singh Khurana from the very beginning. We saw him struggle to talk to Geet about her pregnancy issue and the issue of her victimizer. We saw that in the episode after the train station proposal .. where they sit at the fountain and Maan finally gets the ability to talk to her.

Maybe this time .. knowing how much the lack of communication has affected them, both Geet and Maan will try and resolve issues faster when they are in trouble ever again. A relationship can only grow if you are learning from your mistakes. Proof is enough and plenty to show them how much they put themselves in trouble by not speaking to each other.

Z

eminentlovetheserialInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
@ Al - Sorry dear, lil busy, will read, and comment to all your questions, go rest will talk tomorrow, means tonight....

Muniza

roseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Alright AL.

You take your rest! Great discussing with ya today!

See you later. Take care.

Z

Infinitedreams

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
By the way .. just saw the newest poll on Star One for the hottest Boss-Secretary duo on Star One.

The options:

Maan&Geet : 80% votes right now. DUH!

Arjun&Nitya: <---- That must be a joke. Like are you really trying to compete their "jodi" against Maaneet? Sattya gaye hain ye log! ROFL Btw .. these two are at 1% in votes.  

and Panchi&Siddharth .. who I have no clue about.

Just wanted to share. Go vote if you'd like. This is such an obvious winner.

Z

eminentlovetheserialInfinitedreams

Go to top