Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - All Pics Don't Speak Thousand Words (Page 8)

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Girls,

When we were asking for Swati and Priya to rejoin the new CVs team, there seemed to be many swatis and priyas.  How do we know the right swati or priya, in case we need to send fb msg ??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloomInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
@ Al - Haila kahan ka eagle eye, he has no idea until now that Annie bought 51% share in Arjun Company.....

Anyways totally agree with you that they should have to bring MSK past and K Khandan's history...We wanna know about them as well...Hope history would be classy, not random or cheapo...

Muniza

lovetheserialroseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
About Maan's past and his entire lineage, family tree, etc etc. These questions have been ghis-pit asked countless times with no answers whatsoever. That is why we need Swati back. She at least gave us some clues about these people (Sam, Vicky) and we were able to connect more with Maan and his past.

Khurana Khandan really amazes me as I think it doesn't like pictures. A few here and there -- today we saw Maan's picture .. that too one where he looked like an angry young man .. not smiling at all.

But other than that I have not seen family portraits around anywhere. At least in the old KM we had the opportunity of seeing a few .. one of which included the trio of Khurana brothers .. oh that picture caught everyone's attention indeed as it included our beloved Vicky!

And another one stored up in the attic out of anyone's reach as it contained a smiling Maan Singh Khurana.

And that's it! We never saw family portraits that would ever hint to us anything about the family and its other respective members. After this track is over and we send Chiknarjun and bobble-head Annie off to space ... I sure hope CVs decide to show their past .. their family... and perhaps bring in characters that make sense!

Still counting on Vicky Singh Khurana to make an entry! That too a dhinchakk one!

But let's wait and see. For all this Swati needs to be back. The original team of CVs/writers are the ones who built upon these characters' plots and unless we get them back .. these new CVs would never know that they were mentioned!

Z
lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Munni,  ZZZ, Swati and anyone else on the thread,

I totally disagree with Dev returning to Khandan fold.  I want him punished by MSK and then by the law of Delhi.  I don't forgive this atrocity he committed on an innocent woman.

If he stays in the KM, I would have grave doubts about anyone in the family ever understanding the Dignity of a Woman.  The CVs included are making a joke of !! a womans pride and her integrity to walk in the light of law and order.

Dadima and Annie needs to get a loud talking to or a face-off for a few days from MSK !  I cannot fathom the intelligence of MSK if he allows this perverted decision ! 

Wouldnt Geet's pursuit of justice and punishment at any cost, be a hillarious joke for all to see.  I also thought that with conviction Geet was to be the help-mate and counsellor to many such girls in HP and neighbouring states.

CVs have to learn to deal with delicate and sensitive issues with the correct balance of thought and research. 

Edited by lovetheserial - 01 March 2011 at 1:02pm

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
@ Al - Totally agree with you...I seriously wanna see Geet involvement in society, and deal the issues....They can give good message with that to all girls...Even right now Annie issue is sensitive, but they are not making that issue strong, and showing that Annies kind of dealing this issue randomly...She should has to give the good lesson to Arjun....

Geet issue is more stronger than Annie, cause Annie involved herself in this mess, but still She had no idea about his intention, so i think they have to deal both issues, and give the perfect message to girl...My thoughts....But ya i don't want Geet to sit in home and cry, and waste her time in all this bahu's type things...Instead of involving her in house work, they have to give advice to her to join some organization or open her own something where she can help the girls....

Muniza

lovetheserialroseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
You guys just said the same exact thing that has been on my mind for a long time.

When they show Geet perhaps after giving birth .. and later on in the serial when Dev situation is resolved, and everything else as well .. I would love them showing Geet join or even start a committee where she would gather people to protest/help against the injustice done to many innocent girls. Her being a victim could set an example and we would be able to send a beautiful message through our beautiful show!

Geet should be shown as a matured woman who knows how to fight for her rights .. and all the more better is the fact that she has her Maan by her side to guide her through her endeavours into such a project.

Z

lovetheserialInfinitedreams

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
When we actually retrack and run with episodes from day 1 to the first month of her marriage in April 2010 and slowly weaving into her marriage, then the entry of MSK and his awesome yet despicable attitude toward Geet;   Geets heart wrenching tears shed every day that she lived in HP with her brutish khandan to her fleeing to Delhi and then into the hands of the master craftsman MSK,  it has indeed been an emotional journey.  Can ever Geet or MSk ever forget the so-called rapist who is still not showing enough emotions for what he has committed ?

I still watch the repeats from April on, to remember Geets cause and by a sleight of taqdeers hands I feel the pain of Geet;  Can then a rapist be allowed entry ??

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Hello My Gals!

Just dropped in to say a quick Hello!!

Watched bits of today's episode. I was desperately waiting for yesterday's precap to come, but it was so short! I love how Maan and Geet talk with their eyes! So much intensity! Now I'm waiting for tomorrow's episode to air!
No comments on AA, since I totally skipped that part-I'm going to watch the whole episode with my Mom later.

Daadi- giving her a Kasam? Didn't Maan specifically say Dev shouldn't be anywhere near Geet's sight?? What an opportunistic lady! No more comments on her-she makes me angry sometimes!  Angry

FB pics- Wow Niha & Vrush on the sets of GHSP??!! Well isn't that fantastic?!! I'm excited and anxiously waiting to what they have to say about their 'behind the scenes'  experience!

In today's precap they showed Geet's hair back in a braid, I'm curious to know if this change symbolically represents the traits of the "old" Geet?
Being pressurized is the similarity between Geet then- and Geet now.. "Same song, different Verse"!

Munni are you feeling a bit better? I hope so! You need to take it easy woman!!

Go to top