Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - All Pics Don't Speak Thousand Words (Page 5)

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Preeto,

Just was imagining what the feel would have been at the sets.  We only see the completely edited work right.  Our gals must have spend plenty of time watching retakes.  I am sure DD and GC can deliver the first time around, even so, the rest may have plenty of retakes. 

Preet, some flaws.  I cant stand when a woman goes to bed with full make up on her face.  I am sure Lakme (if its indian we want) or Channel or Dior has come up with flawless and very skin complementing make up...  Wonder why?  Think we in India have less self-confidence with our looks !

What say???? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartpreetgurti

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
@AL
Sorry now i gtgo yaar  Painkillers ka hangover ho raha eyes are getting closed now will talk tmr as early i can come
Enjoy
loved talking to you alot
bye

ravenheartInfinitedreams

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
@Al
you know i know they had alot of fun but i dont want to know anything coz maybe it will spoil my Maneet magic i enjoy what i see onscreen and in Segments of gurti

about Make up
hmmm in real i dont think ppl do but in daily shows they show that may be its there need to show it like that but pehle se kam hua hai if you have watched K Shows usme heave jewellery loud make up shucksss but now days its decreasing yaar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheart

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Preeto,

This gal DD is stunning with her eyes.  I cried in the last bit where the episode winds up.  Her crying is instant knock at my emotional stringsCry.

And M S K, the way he deciphers every bit of her eye that tells a story, he is as good at it as she is.  I never thought he could shed a tear with intense emotion as when we saw him talk to the baby during the Sangeet ceremony.  Fabulous.  These 2 on screen characters would make a knock out passionate helluva scene - and we are still waiting for it !!  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloomInfinitedreamspreetgurti

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Yelloooooooooooooooooooooooooo Idiotssss!!

Clever title by the way! Truly, a picture doesn't always seem to speak a thousand words.

Chummas for Maan Singh Khurana today. Why? Because he didn't act like a typical man who would suspect his own wife based on a random stalker's phone call and two pictures. The man has a brain and uses it and he also has a heart .. and uses it only when it involves Geet. I was in awe of the man .. for all the times he stopped himself to recollect his actions and why exactly he was doing what he was. He recollected and used his shaatir dimaag to conclude that Geet may be in trouble with Dev at home as Dev might be blackmailing her. Awww my sweetoo always comes to such fantastic conclusions. Whenever something's amiss .. his mind starts ticking. Hard.

Second time he recollects himself to really ask himself what he is doing. No, he is not doubting his wife of anything...but only meeting this mystery man to find out what in the world he knows about his wife .. for it might be something troublesome. BUT his mind doesn't have an ounce of shak about Geet. The epitome of a perfect husband and a true lover who believes in the love and trust that has built up their relationship.

All my hugs and kisses for Maan Singh Khurana today!

More coming up later!

Z

Edited by Mk.Gh - 01 March 2011 at 11:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartlovetheserialInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
I am backkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!

Was cleaning stove, and also breakfast, but for sometime i am hereEmbarrassed.....

Muniza

lovetheserialroseinbloom

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Preeto,

I cant imagine,  what the episode is going to move into tomorrow.  Curiosity, suspense, developing an air of fateful reprecussions for the future !  Recalling Dev !!  An eerie feeling of a 'good for nothing man' Dev, in debt for 50 lacks, raped M S Ks wife,  wheeler dealer throughout his life landing in one prob or the other, is now gonna live under the same roof as the prestigious K Khandan !

What say???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloom

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Munni and ZZZZ,

I cant imagine,  what the episode is going to move into tomorrow.  Curiosity, suspense, developing an air of fateful reprecussions for the future !  Recalling Dev !!  An eerie feeling of a 'good for nothing man' Dev, in debt for 50 lacks, raped M S Ks wife,  wheeler dealer throughout his life landing in one prob or the other, is now gonna live under the same roof as the prestigious K Khandan !

What say???

Edited by lovetheserial - 01 March 2011 at 11:31am

roseinbloomInfinitedreams

Go to top