Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - All Pics Don't Speak Thousand Words (Page 17)

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eminent

Originally posted by killerkinrul

wah Sasua aur bahuria saath saath entrywa maar Ka Baat hai
Wah ji wah

@Shivu yes finally no plaster my leg is going to be freeeeeeeeee

What leg??? I thought you hurt your foot???Confused Anyway ok good to hear OK!! & none of that cast/plaster stuff!!! Smile
Sehere yes foot hurt hua tha but leg pe bhi lagi thi so plaster full tha and bandage and all Lagta that kisi ne leg daba di hai but now will feel free bye
me going
whenever u come mujhe jana padta hai
Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Preeto: Aww it's great to hear your plaster is coming off! Back to normal now so that's good! :)

Emmz: Yea, I agree .. but again like Shivz is saying no chance for repentance.. so everyone has different feelings/opinions .. and I know some people should be getting the chance to repent .. but at the same time get what they deserve .. mete out that punishment that he deserves and then and only then think of maybe giving him a chance to repent . Dev hasn't gotten his full punishment yet .. which is going to jail for a considerable amount of time. Daadima is the worst in this matter as she always has a fainting spell when she sees something go this wrong in her household... but again everyone has their own POVs .. and I know you mean like giving a chance to beg for that forgiveness -- even if Geet doesn't give it. But we all at the same time hate him to the core for the heinous crime he committed!

Z

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentmysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
I just do not want them to ruin maan's character.....

first off the CV's have already done some stupid things....

not givin NT or Dev their punishements.......putting NT in a coma.....and having Dev lurk around in the KM.....

now they are makin MAAN stop dev???

"I will never let Geet forgive you dev, nor will i ever forget what u did to her"
-Maan had said this......

why ruin this line???? I am gettin frustrated that they are allowing sinners/criminals walk around in the show....and at the same time....freakin ruining MSK's character....

i hate this that he will stop Dev from going.......i hope he doesn't.....

and i hope Dev is not forgiven

eminent

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

You're right Shivi, I don't want Dev to be in the same house as Geet and Maan, but I think he should be given the chance to repent. Geet and Maan  (especially Geet) are totally justified if they decide not to forgive Dev- which I don't think they should... I would just like to see Geet not being afraid of Dev in any sense....
I think Dev isn't negative yet, but unfortunately there will be a turn of events in which we'll witness Dev soon turning to the dark side once again & this time, perhaps for good...Ouch

Dev is like "thali ka baingan"?? Have you all heard that saying.. (i hope that's right..)

mysterygurl1427roseinbloom

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by eminent

wah Sasua aur bahuria saath saath entrywa maar Ka Baat hai
Wah ji wah

@Shivu yes finally no plaster my leg is going to be freeeeeeeeee

What leg??? I thought you hurt your foot???Confused Anyway ok good to hear OK!! & none of that cast/plaster stuff!!! Smile
Sehere yes foot hurt hua tha but leg pe bhi lagi thi so plaster full tha and bandage and all Lagta that kisi ne leg daba di hai but now will feel free bye
me going
whenever u come mujhe jana padta hai
Cry

I know you have to go whenever I come...and vice versa...oh well...BUT party time now that your off that plaster thing!! Now you can dance with Shivi's popaat and do that Dola re dola step!!!ROFL

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Yea emi....even i do not want Geet to be scared of Dev....i want Geet to look him in the eye .......and have no shame........and look him in the eye without any fear......

in fact it should be Dev that should never raise his eyes on Geet....he shouldn't even be able to look her in the eye.......

repentin i do not mind.....but forgiveness he should not get!!!!

I do not like this Maan stoppin dev one bit..........i am not likin it at all......
i really hope something good happens tomorrow.....as i am really scared as to what Maan will decide tomorrow with dev....

very angry if they butcher maan's character

eminent

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged

Zzster, you're right I always wanted to see Dev getting his full punishment and then a chance for atonement.. But that was when we knew Dev was regretting his sins and repenting-now if he has different agenda I would really like to see him in jail..for Good!!!

I'm actually upset with Daadi, more so Annie... Daadi's attitude from the beginning inferred as if she was a feminist, an activist, and will always stand up for the truth... & she is where I thought Maan gets his traits from...but.... I guess I was wrong!

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Shivz: Are meri jaan...even if Maan stops Dev ... I know his intentions will be otherwise. He is Maan Singh Khurana afterall, and he doesn't take such decisions without an ulterior motive. So for sure kuch MSK ke dimaag ke pakka chal raha hai! Haan! Approve

Z

eminentmysterygurl1427

Go to top