Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - All Pics Don't Speak Thousand Words (Page 13)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by md410

shivani
teri exam thee na aaj??
kaisa hua?? kya exam tha??
yes i had my exam today.....it went okayl....was tough not so bad....not so hot eithetLOL

hope maneet didn't distract you too muchduring the exam :)

no they didn't.......they never do during exams....LOL

good for you... mujhe to woh meetings mein bahot distract karte hai.. especially today... the last expression of maan - i just couldnt get my mind off of it.. URRG!!

Good concentration. Shivani right?
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Awwwww......yea i had full concentrationTongue.......

sucks for u LOLOuch

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Whats up folks?? ...The ceiling of-course! Duh!!LOL

Hey Mystery gurl !! So you had an exam today? You better have showed who's boss!!! LOL
Oh so I've always wondered-what's the mystery behind your ID-name??Wink
Just like Dev's motive for why he's in KM...Has he really truly changed or is he hatching some sort of plot?? -Now that's still a mystery!

Hello everyone!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Yayyyy a lot of people are here!

Hey Shivz, Munni, Emmz, & Dhwani! How are you my lovelies?

Shivz, you have the patience level to not think of Maaneet during exams. LOL. But I try my best as well! Sometimes it's just so impossible.

OMG! Emmz lol I've always wondered the same! So Shivz, what is so mysterious about you? Wink

Z

eminent

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eminent

Whats up folks?? ...The ceiling of-course! Duh!!LOL

Hey Mystery gurl !! So you had an exam today? You better have showed who's boss!!! LOL
Oh so I've always wondered-what's the mystery behind your ID-name??Wink
Just like Dev's motive for why he's in KM...Has he really truly changed or is he hatching some sort of plot?? -Now that's still a mystery!

Hello everyone!

Oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............thare saath mora naam se poblem hai???LOLLOLLOL

kahe?Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentroseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Oye Shivz! Humko tumhare naam se kohi problem naahith hai! Humo sirf yeh baat khawe jaai ki tumhare naam ka matlab ka howe? Cuz you know...you ain't that mysterious Wink 

Sorry at my butchered Bahari talk. I suck at it! LOL

Z

eminent

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Hey ..

Just a few thoughts on the wardrobes.

Maan and Geet used to always match. I loved that about them .. it was adorable. Why don't they match anymore? LOL! It seems like they were married before..considering they always used to match and they weren't even living together. I've got to say .. that's some of the BEST telepathic communication I've seen to date then -- considering they always happened to know what colour the other would wear! ROFL Jokes! I absolutely adored how they had always matched... I would've thought they would continue this trend. It's cute. Embarrassed

And why are they not showing Dev in casuals? Why is he always in a suit now? Samir looks good in casuals from what I've seen. So they should show Dev wearing normal shirts and jeans .. he'd look cute. I mean he's not going to work currently, so Dev should be shown wearing normal clothes too .. not just office attire!

And btw..did ya'll notice in the precap .. Geet is first off wearing a new suit .. I think I'm positive about that...haven't seen her wearing that green before .. and she has her ponytail in a plait ! She looks stunning! But I'm wondering if they're going to continue making her wear her hair in plaits now? Ermm I really wished that the hairstylist experimented with DD's hair! She's the type that can pull off anything! So why not make Geet have different hairstyles -- sometimes straight, sometimes curly, sometimes ponytail, sometimes plaits, etc etc .. you can alternate.

*Note*: Geet is wearing green. Should I take that as a warning signal? Cuz green in GHSP land means danger! Stern Smile

Z

eminent

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Oye Shivz! Humko tumhare naam se kohi problem naahith hai! Humo sirf yeh baat khawe jaai ki tumhare naam ka matlab ka howe? Cuz you know...you ain't that mysterious Wink 

Sorry at my butchered Bahari talk. I suck at it! LOL

Z
see it is  not about the name......

the fact is.......i am a mystery cause i choose to be....also because i find myself as one....cause life is full of mysteries.....u don't know urself.....what u will do....or become.....so i am mysterygurl......a gurl who wants to live.....life on her terms....but at the same time.....has no idea how life will be....how it will treat her....

make friends.....each day is a mystery unpredictable....there for i am....my life is....a mystery....and i am gurl who is a mystery....

just like all of u.....u all are mysteries as well....

got it??Tongue

eminentroseinbloom

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
OK Mysterygurl1427..Life is a mystery, unpredictable mysteries, living life in it's self is a mystery, you're mysterious and so are we....alright I'll just leave you to the mystery!LOL (I have no idea what I just said!)

Zzzster I attempted to do the whole Bihari thing...but failed miserably! So I'll just leave that to ShiviMunni!! LOL

Oh and I agree w/ the whole outfit thing..I loved their matching clothes! But yes, Green seems to symbolize some sort of Danger!!!

mysterygurl1427roseinbloom

Go to top