3 Idiotz - All Pics Don't Speak Thousand Words - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
By the way .. just saw the newest poll on Star One for the hottest Boss-Secretary duo on Star One.

The options:

Maan&Geet : 80% votes right now. DUH!

Arjun&Nitya: <---- That must be a joke. Like are you really trying to compete their "jodi" against Maaneet? Sattya gaye hain ye log! 🤣 Btw .. these two are at 1% in votes.  

and Panchi&Siddharth .. who I have no clue about.

Just wanted to share. Go vote if you'd like. This is such an obvious winner.

Z
@ Z TV - Plz give me the link, i will vote as well for my MaanEet....

Muniza
Hey. It's on the bottom of the front page of the website.. here's the link:

http://www.starone.in/

VOTE UP! :D

And guys, I'll be back later. Mommy's home gotta give her food :)

See you later.

Z

Just thought of posting my take here😳

Well today's episode half part was again dedicated to AA-Torture ..so no comments there but only request to CVs to plsss reduce their screentime and save us from their torture😆..even though I m impressed with Nitya👍🏼...in fact Nitya-Arjun chemistry is looking better than Arjun-Annie chemistry now😆...mayb because Ira Soni is a better actor😊....

Ok now coming to the main highlight of the episode which made the Episode look very good today was the last scene between Maan-Geet-Dev which was brilliantly executed with perfect camerawork,lights,Background music,flawless acting by all the 3 actors,perfect emotions,flawless direction and the best part was that there were no dialogues but actions spoke louder than words there⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...The whole scene leaves a huge impact on the viewer's mind and makes u curious for the next episode to see the inner turmoil within all the 3 characters😳...

Apart from that I found the episode quite interesting because of the following points😎

1)The person who called MSK and brainwashed him about Dev-Geet with that photo for 50lakh rupees...looked as if he was planted by someone else...either Dev or Arjun or Dadi-Dev....🤔....I m saying this because Dev overheard in the house that Geet will tell the truth to MSK once he returns from office ..and right after hearing this he plays his trumpcard of leaving the house and even Dadi all of a sudden goes to meet Annie in the office when she was suppose to b all worried for Dev..right ??😕/..So why Dadi leaves Dev alone in outhouse and goes to meet Annie in the office ?😕...And just then we see the phone-stalker desperate to meet MSK before he reaches home...and just that time Dev ka drama of leaving the house and we see Dadi telling Geet to go and stop Dev😉...the perfect timing of everything is quite fishy here🤔....Also its the same time when Arjun comes to know about MSK not knowing Dev ka secret and mayb he too plants something in his mind🤔..thats why my suspect is either its Dev or combo of Dev-Dadi or Arjun who has planted that 50-lakh wala guy to brainwash MSK....I m involving Dadi here because Dadi might too manipulate things here to get Dev inside the Khurana Mansion and mayb thats why she is pushing Geet towards Dev here so that Geet starts warming up to Dev or feels more indebted towards Dev and then Geet herself requests MSK to get Dev inside the Khurana Mansion as Dadi is well aware that only Geet can convince MSK to forgive Dev🤔

2)The last scene where the reaction of all were quite interesting...MSK was not angry over Geet but he was hurt and shocked with what he saw right after meeting that blackmailer....what is going in his mind,we might come to know tomorrow in his hoo-haa session😎....Geet on the other hand was a confused soul today completely clueless and stuck between her husband and her duties towards rest of the family....Dev ka reaction was quite fishy again..he din't look too surprised or shocked as if he knew this was coming😉...even notice the precap when Dev says "I m leaving" ..his face says it all...he was waiting for MSK to say "stop"...thats why his close-up face is highlighted in the precap😎

So from my above two observation I can conclude that someone is playing a very smart game with Maan and Geet at this moment....Who is that person...either its Dev alone or a combo of Dev-Dadi or Arjun...😛

Things I loved in today's Episode
  • MSK's proper self-talks👍🏼;Here we clearly see that even after getting that phone call or receiving the picture,he never doubts Geet😳...He always believes that its Dev who might b planting it all to trap Geet and the reason why he goes to meet the blackmailer.. Two things I noticed about MSK today...First is MSK doesn't doubt Geet..he is only bothered about the fact that Geet is hiding something from him mayb because Dev is putting some pressure on her...and second is MSK now cares a damn about whether Dev is alive or dead when the blackmailer scares him of killing Dev😆....So these two points somewhere shows that MSK can never tolerate anyone hiding anything from him when that person is amongst his dearest ones...today why he has no feelings for Dev is because Dev never told him about the injustice that he did to Geet.....today he sees Geet too has started hiding facts from him..and thats where he is more hurt...he never doubted Geet and will never do that even now...he is hurt just because he knows that Geet is hiding something big from him and he gets to know it from a third person ....
  • Geet's self-talks related to her dilemma regarding how she will b telling the truth to MSK and what will b its consequences too were quite interesting👍🏼;I know that we might feel this blood issue is very small ,so why is she so worried about it...But here the main reason of her worry is not just the blood issue but the fact that she took help from someone like Dev whom MSK hates so much..and this is where Geet is worried thinking what will b MSK's reaction when he will come to know that she begged in front of Dev for help..
  • I know all r pissed off with Dadi's manipulative ways but still I m loving it because Dadi's antics is actually creating the drama element between MSK-Geet-Dev here🤣;Just imagine if Dadi on phone hv not told Geet to go and stop Dev then we would hv never got that fabulous dramatic end wala scene na😃;So let Dadi remain a selfish and manipulative soul for sometime if we want to see a possessive and passionate angry MSK in hoo-haa action😎😆😆...
  • Scene between MSK and the blackmailer was quite powerful👍🏼;Loved how MSK showed not even a single sympathy for Dev here thus making it clear that he has no feelings left for his brother now😊
  • Like I already said...the last scene between MSK-Geet-Dev takes the cake today👍🏼;Brilliant execution...top notch camerawork and most important flawless acting by all 3👏👏....GC was flawless with his silent expressions of pain,hurt and defeat..yes he does feel defeated there for a moment thinking mayb my trust is getting shaken because my Gith is hiding something from me which I can never believe even in my wildest dreams😭😭;Does he doubt Geet here ?...Nope...never..he can never doubt her...he is only hurt because he knows that Geet is hiding something from him and she alone is going through that pain without sharing it with him😭...DD too was flawless with her silent expressions of guilt,pain and helplessness...Today she was torn between her husband and her duties towards Dadi...She knew what exactly was MSK thinking there but she had no reply to his questions which he was asking her through his eyes because she knew that those were valid questions😭...Samir too was flawless there with his silent expressions suggesting that he was not really surprised there as he knew that this was coming😈;He continued to give a very saintly expression showing guilt  but somewhere his expressions din't hv the extreme shock element there which suggested that mayb he himself is writing this whole story at the moment😈...So the scene had no dialgoues...yet had some grt variety of emotions depicted flawlessly through these 3 actors and thats what makes the scene stand out today in the whole episode👍🏼

Turn-offs for today..
  • Dadi entering Arjun-Annie ka office without any shock element as if she has no problem with these two working together and nor does she bother to tell her grandson MSK that Annie is now working with Arjun whom MSK is not too fond of😕😕...
  • Too much screen-time again given to Arjun-Annie scenes 🥱...
  • Even though I like Nitya's character but still somewhere I fail to understand her purpose in the story here😕...I mean her birthday celebration or whatever will happen to make Annie jealous..right ?...So what real connection it has to the main story here ??😕...
  • Good potential side characters like Romeo or Adi or Pinky r still getting wasted in the show...

Episode Rating:8/10...Too much of Arjun-Annie scenes sort of ruined some of the impact from the episode but what made-up the episode look good was the last scene which was really very powerful and also the individual scenes of MSK and Geet's self-talks as well as MSK-Blackmailer confrontation....GC-DD-SS all were very good today😃
That was a wonderful analysis of the episode. I agreed to each point! You have a way of showing us what people are thinking really well through your analyses.. I've noticed that with all your takes!

I agree that Dev must be plotting this somehoww.. his nonchalant expressions at seeing MSK there was sort of hinting at the fact that he might just be up to something. Did you notice him in the precap? He was walking slowly and it's as if he was just waiting for MSK to say something. And why else would he ailaan that he's leaving in front of everyone .. especially with Geet there .. when he could've told his DAADIMA elsewhere? Hmmmm...fishy fishy. 😈

AGREED that ChiknArjun and Bobble-head Annie are getting too much time. Although I couldn't help but point out that a few of ChiknArjun's dialogues about the Khurana's Rang Birangi family were true ... but still their so-called "love story" or now "love triangle" is going nowhere! If they are so keen on showing us anything .. just show us Annie trying to tell Arjun the reality of NT .. or just show Arjun trying to get to the bottom of things with Maan about NT. Like honestly they are getting on my nerves.

And why oh why is Pinky tailing behind Annie!? She should go back and work at KC like Adi is! Romeo and Pinky are not Annie's puppets to be following her around all day. Grrrr. 😡

Anyhow... fab analysis. Thanx for posting it on the Idiots thread! 😊

Edited by Mk.Gh - 13 years ago
Jyotiiiiiiiiii Brilliant, brilliant darling...Loved your take, and agree with your each and every words..It make sense.....

As i told you before i am telling you again, don't be very fishy fishy...I was laughing while reading your take, cause you are hell bent to proof your point that Dev is not saint, and somewhere Daadi is involved as well....Arjun i can understand, but Daadi hmmmmm..Anyways you never know there is some khandani property matter, where Maan's wife or Child would get the whole property, so Daadi trying to create some problem between MaanEet, too Ektaish na right? hmmmm...

Anyways i have enjoyed last scene of the episode, and i am totally agree with you that there was no dialogues but all three were fab with their emotions, expressions that it made bindas scene...

I am also agree with you they should have to less this AA torture, but for the 6 days they have to use them as well....

I am desperately waiting for tomorrow's episode...ILets wait and watch.....

Muniza
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

oK AHEM....well phirst off....congrats to my niecy and my vrush di....they got to meet the famous actors of our show........hayeeeee so lucky!!!!

Second....now back to screaming

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

the last part was WOW........like omg omg omg....PERFECT MAAN BG SCORE....yes u heard that right......the whole BG score was dedicated to Maan....as it it his BG score........every time he is in mood of agression....passion....intensity.........this music plays.....and this time AGAIN....they played the right music!!!!

Kya music tha....HOT LIKE MSK!!!!
Kya Scene hai....HOT LIKE MSK!!!
Kya scene hai again....HOT LIKE CAUSE ITS GHSP.....now that's what!!! Shyt don't mess!
Shivani beta kahey chupi baithi ho, kahey bahar nahin aa rahi ho, bolo saasu, ka hova bolo na...

Muniza
Originally posted by muniza75

Shivani beta kahey chupi baithi ho, kahey bahar nahin aa rahi ho, bolo saasu, ka hova bolo na...

Muniza
woh lastwa partwa haina.....maro dil legawa......😳😳😳😳😳😳 dil ko dhund rahi hoon
Dil mila ka Saasu, aaye toh wakhi dil le gaya, tohra ka, humka bhi dil le gaya...Hum bhi wohi daikh rahey theey.....

Muniza