Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: qwww

Is Sanjay really a good actor ?  IMO he lucked out with the Munna bhai series. He was ok in Vaasatav  I guess.

IMO He is not... He definitely lucked out with the M series and that role was tailor made for him... Other than that he never imressed me in any of his movies...
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

IMO He is not... He definitely lucked out with the M series and that role was tailor made for him... Other than that he never imressed me in any of his movies...

you guys just can't appreciate talent.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Maya - you see a difference in the singing..? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meena1

Check out Kumar Sanu's attempt! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20JEg34xp_g
IMO a disaster!

maybe i am ignorant.. but i see nothing different.. I love Kumar Sanu's voice.. he's one of the best we have(had)..[/QUOTE]

Kumar Sanu sings all his songs the same way  - any song will be sung in the same way. So during the Ashiqui days I looved him too but then every song of his sounded the same. I changed loyalties soon after.
qwww thumbnail

you guys just can't appreciate talent.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Maya - you see a difference in the singing..? πŸ˜†..

Yeah we are the HAATERZZZπŸ˜†

haven't seen that many films of his.. only Khalnayak.. Munnabhai and Haseena Maan Jaaygi.. i loved those..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Psst! Meenu, I loved Sanjay Dutt too. Sadak, Khalnayak, Saajan. He was the Man. *runs away before Qwww and Maddy comes*
Edited by TheDilettante - 13 years ago
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

maybe i am ignorant.. but i see nothing different.. I love Kumar Sanu's voice.. he's one of the best we have(had)..

There is quite a big difference as far as pitching & vocal sustenance goes,  upon further evaluation carried out Kishore had that in abundance. Kumar Sanu was the best in his era Kishore was on another level though
if one had to factor the intricacies of the job
Edited by prodigy007 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: qwww

Kumar Sanu sings all his songs the same way  - any song will be sung in the same way. So during the Ashiqui days I looved him too but then every song of his sounded the same. I changed loyalties soon after.

..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. well i am a  Kumar Sanu fangirl.. i like the new era songs over the older ones frm yesteryears..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† *runs away*..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

btw.. i can't tell the difference between Kishore Kumar and Rafi..πŸ€” am I the only one..?
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
There is a massive difference between Rafi and Kishore, even though I've always loved Rafi more.😳
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

I watched this song two times now and damn! I'm in love with Bachchan. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† No wonder the women in his era were going gaga over him.

I think my mom is the only one who preferred Anil Kapoor over Mr. Bachchan.

LOL.. your mom preferred Anil Kapoor over AB?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

I like Bachchan in certain movies only.. and Satte pe Satta is one of those πŸ˜ they butchered Sholey first and now creating another disaster🀒.. will skip this one for sure πŸ˜•
qwww thumbnail
Originally posted by: prodigy007

There is quite a big difference as far as pitching & vocal sustenance goes,  upon further evaluation carried out Kishore had that in abundance. Kumar Sanu was the best in his era Kishore was on another level though
if one had to factor the intricacies of the job

Are you related to AB Sr  ?
Just kidding ..