Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tejy_Kumari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: maria2285

did u ask the name of the guy sita??

gimme the number... i'll give a try too.. atleast if they get continuous phone calls reg this, they might come out with some news about this..
even ekta denied something like this right??

we want to know the truth soon... but its almost over for us... but lets try our best

Thats a good idea, maria!  This may be a crazy idea but since I am literally going crazy from all of this it goes with my mindset....maybe if you call with different names and keep continuously calling them at different times of the day to get their attention.

I'm really irritated with how cagey BT is being right now....and why SP isn't releasing anything...why the hell is everything so hush hush??
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yes
why indya.com is not coming up with the news
normally they come up after TB artciles
till now we hv seen this
so why not now
and still muzzamil,supriya maam havent said anything
ekta is the ultimate verdict
so these things keeping our hopes for our show
Nabigha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Edited by Nabigha - 13 years ago
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Guyss....I spammed  Balaji Wall and i got a warning......For futher things i ask don't spam any wall of FB
This is my Warning..

Block! You are engaging in behavior that may be considered annoying or abusive by other users.

You have been blocked from posting on walls because you repeatedly misused this feature. This block will last anywhere from a few hours to a few days. When you are allowed to reuse this feature, please proceed with caution. Further misuse may result in your account being permanently disabled. For further information, please visit our FAQ page.
Tejy_Kumari thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ridzzi-

Guyss....I spammed  Balaji Wall and i got a warning......For futher things i ask don't spam any wall of FB

This is my Warning..

Block! You are engaging in behavior that may be considered annoying or abusive by other users.

You have been blocked from posting on walls because you repeatedly misused this feature. This block will last anywhere from a few hours to a few days. When you are allowed to reuse this feature, please proceed with caution. Further misuse may result in your account being permanently disabled. For further information, please visit our FAQ page.

I don't know if spamming really helped us that much either way   Our only hope now is to get in touch with BT and request them to make necessary negotiations with SP to keep TL running...I don't understand why SP is being so unreasonable and playing so many politics...BT is the one that gave SP their identity...they should have enough respect to keep their one show on their channel going when the show is receiving such a high viewership and has top TRPs on the channel....

-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
full info to contact balaji!
Investors' correspondence may be addressed to: Ms. Alpa Khandor
Company Secretary,
Balaji Telefilms Limited
C-13, Balaji House,
...Dalia Industrial Estate,
Opposite Laxmi Industrial Estate,
New Link Road,
Andheri (West), Mumbai - 400 053

Tel: 91-22-4069-8000
Fax: 91-22-4069-8181
E-mail address for Investor Grievances: [email protected]

Mr. Srinivasa Shenoy
Chief Financial Officer,
Balaji Telefilms Limited
C-13, Balaji House,
Dalia Industrial Estate,
Opposite Laxmi Industrial Estate,
New Link Road,
Andheri (West), Mumbai - 400 053

Tel: 91-22-4069-8000
Fax: 91-22-4069-8181/82
E-mail address for Investor Grievances: [email protected]
Karvy Computershare Private Limited
Unit: Balaji Telefilms Limited
Plot No.17 to 24, Near Image Hospital,
Vittalrao Nagar, Madhapur,
Hyderabad - 500 081.

Tel: +91-40-23420815-820
Fax: +91-40-23420814
E-mail: [email protected]
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
YES 
i was blocked by FB day before yesterday
duuno why sum features in my settings also not working
today they lifted the block so now i am able to comment on the public pages
i spammed a lottttt on fb so i was blocked
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: sita11

YES 

i was blocked by FB day before yesterday
duuno why sum features in my settings also not working
today they lifted the block so now i am able to comment on the public pages
i spammed a lottttt on fb so i was blocked

FB AND SP ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡
Tejy_Kumari thumbnail
Found Uday Shankar's Facebook!! 

I'm going to message him now...if you also decide to message him, please keep your cool everyone and speak calmly to him...we need to get our main message across to him...

Here's what I'm thinking about sending:

Hi sir, 

I heard from some articles about the replacement of Tere Liye with the new show Navya and I am very disappointed with this decision of Star Plus.  I and many of my fellow TL fans on india-forums.com are shocked and hurt that TL is being taken off the air and we request you to please do no such thing.  Tere Liye has the highest TRPs on Star Plus and has the best groups of actors and the most beautiful story...I don't understand why a show that is doing so well is chosen to be taken off when there are other shows with very low viewership. To be honest, Tere Liye is the only show that I love on your channel and if it is taken off then I won't be watching Star Plus anymore as nothing else interests me...and by reading comments of my fellow fans, they feel the same way and you will lose a large number of viewers by making this decision.  Please, please sir, keep Tere Liye on the air...please don't take away such a beautiful story for mediocre reasons.

Thanks for your time.

Let me know what you think...I'll be sending it in about 10-15 minutes...

Here's his FB page:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001589065527
lilsweety thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
guyssss..........still no final verdict has come so keep on trying and trying......😊