Mission- Bring Tere Liye 2....pg 39 - Page 28

Posted: 13 years ago
Good Luck Dear
hope for da best
Originally posted by maria2285

yaa..lets not stop that.. monday i shall call SP and BT again.. lets c what they have to tell..

Guys we'll have to fight till the end..!!!!!!
Guyss...plss don stop.still call da SP and BT ppls.spam evrywehre.msg muzamill.ask supriya mam.plsss...........coz Kaali is ending on 18th march....and i have a doubt if Navaya is replacing  it........and if navya is nt replacing it..... den too plss don stop.we can request SP to shift navya at 11pm and TL being on air.....sooo plsss continue fyting.........
Originally posted by lilsweety

Guyss...plss don stop.still call da SP and BT ppls.spam evrywehre.msg muzamill.ask supriya mam.plsss...........coz Kaali is ending on 18th march....and i have a doubt if Navaya is replacing  it........and if navya is nt replacing it..... den too plss don stop.we can request SP to shift navya at 11pm and TL being on air.....sooo plsss continue fyting.........

ya we need to buck up and spam more....

the spamming has reduced for the past 2 days.. don't leave any source, just keep spamming..

Create multiple ids and spam too.... We will do anything that is possible for tere liye😊
Folks
as i am blocked by SP on their fb page
so i was spamming at star player & got a reply from them
if u check the star player page ,u can see their reply to me
so do try out at star player page too
i wrote
star plus tere liye is such a topper and soulful show on your channel ,.u guys will def lose 2 lakh fans from star plus after the end of tere liye ,as tere liye has got 2 lakh fans on facebook ,its a record on facebook ,it wil b great if star re-considers its decision of not ending the show ,a time shift for the show wud b ok as u guys r ending ur show kaali on 18th march ,so dont end such a soulful and topper show tere liye !!!
star player reply
@ Jai Shri Krishna : your comments are appreciated and have been passed on to the relevant people. It would be great if you let us know what else you like about STAR, about our online videos and what else you would like to see
Originally posted by sita11

Folks
as i am blocked by SP on their fb page
so i was spamming at star player & got a reply from them
if u check the star player page ,u can see their reply to me
so do try out at star player page too
i wrote
star plus tere liye is such a topper and soulful show on your channel ,.u guys will def lose 2 lakh fans from star plus after the end of tere liye ,as tere liye has got 2 lakh fans on facebook ,its a record on facebook ,it wil b great if star re-considers its decision of not ending the show ,a time shift for the show wud b ok as u guys r ending ur show kaali on 18th march ,so dont end such a soulful and topper show tere liye !!!
star player reply
@ Jai Shri Krishna : your comments are appreciated and have been passed on to the relevant people. It would be great if you let us know what else you like about STAR, about our online videos and what else you would like to see
Sita.this SP are bunch of crazy people.....who cares abt other things here other than Tere Liye.
Gosh, they are so full of themselves......
yeahhh
ria just still spamming as from the episodes it doesnt seems tht the show is ending
by the way if u folks get time
do post on star player wall as star player atleast replies
Originally posted by sita11

yeahhh
ria just still spamming as from the episodes it doesnt seems tht the show is ending
by the way if u folks get time
do post on star player wall as star player atleast replies
Ya sure...will get to my spamming wen i'll get back home........thanks for the info though.....
yup guyss......keep spamming.bt sita the reply of SP ws really wierd😕
yeahhh
sweety i know
but atleast they replied
shittt plus is def so confusing