Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: MeraHarshad517

Hi Sita....were you able to get in touch with anyone?? ðŸ˜Š

hi
i am waiting the clock to stuck 10 so that i start rining all these numbers
as such today i hv the full day ,no work as today its the Holiday for Maha SHIVRATRI festival here in Uttar pradesh state in India so i hv the full whole day for all these things ,today is Maha Shivratri ,will pray to Lord Shiva that sum miracle happens wid our show 😊
sereaishitedare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How about contacting local and national newspapers. I'm sure at least one of them will be interested in printing a story about SP and how unfair they are. I don't live in India, so I can't do it, but if we pick a few newspapers and send them emails/mail them letters and stuff, then maybe we can catch someone's attention and they will print a story and then we can contact Star Plus and show them that we totally blew apart their image, and we can do even more damage if they don't do what we ask. If they still trash the show, then at least there will be some lasting damage to the channel's image and viewership.
sitakshii thumbnail
just saw the article in HINDUSTAN TIMES abt the end of the show .
Tejy_Kumari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sereaishitedare

How about contacting local and national newspapers. I'm sure at least one of them will be interested in printing a story about SP and how unfair they are. I don't live in India, so I can't do it, but if we pick a few newspapers and send them emails/mail them letters and stuff, then maybe we can catch someone's attention and they will print a story and then we can contact Star Plus and show them that we totally blew apart their image, and we can do even more damage if they don't do what we ask. If they still trash the show, then at least there will be some lasting damage to the channel's image and viewership.

This is a good idea!  Even I don't live in India so I'm not exactly sure how to go about it but we should contact some papers and popular websites...if SP wants to axe TL then we'll axe them back by decreasing their popularity...we'll show them that we don't want to watch a channel that plays so many politics, especially with a show that is doing the best on their channel.
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Count me in...even though our chances are very few we can't go down without a fight! And guys remember, whatever happens please do calm down and not lose your cool, I know it's very hard not to be angry right now but we still need to show them that we can fight with dignity and not crassness... Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 13 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail
Elizabeth i am hell confused rite now
so many article abt this crap navya replacing our show
now i am not at all excited abt ringing at BT office n all after reading the Hinduastan Times article
if muzammil is shooting the climax episode why he said nothing is confirmed yet ???? wen we all asked him on facebook .
Tejy_Kumari thumbnail
Originally posted by: sita11

just saw the article in HINDUSTAN TIMES abt the end of the show .

I know Sita...I'm getting more depressed by each passing minute....
Aaj Maha Shivratri hai...hopefully Bhagwan humare prathna sunega
sitakshii thumbnail
yesterday shakti arora one who plays taposh also didnot say that they are shooting the climax ,he said if the trp's wud increase then the show wont end ,rite now its under the scanner. Ekta shd come up wid the final words now instead of giving such confusing replies .
Tejy_Kumari thumbnail
Originally posted by: sita11

yesterday shakti arora one who plays taposh also didnot say that they are shooting the climax ,he said if the trp's wud increase then the show wont end ,rite now its under the scanner. Ekta shd come up wid the final words now instead of giving such confusing replies .

So that means the first responsibility of our mission is to make sure the TRPs stay high...someone post that as the number one thing...its what we know will help the most too...
I have a question about TRPs...do they only count them for India viewership or for viewership all over the world???  Because I watch TL at 10 pm time here in the US every day and also 10 in the morning when I get the chance.
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ekta needs to sue the crap out of SP....according to TB article NO one is aware or confirming that the show in ending?? I mean W*F and now a national newspaper has it on their page!!! UGH....SP NEEDS TO ROT in hell!!!!