Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
MAHAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....first page is all ruined. STUPID PB. Upload all the stuff on imgur.com
star_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Amna but why you won't guess it ?

Ashu Nope.. I will mail you soon.
amna malik thumbnail
@maham: make damon avis frm the last scene of damon kat in epi 15. i LOVED his expression when kat stepped out of the shower
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
thanks maham :) whenever you have time :D no hurry.

I hate PB & tinypic ;/ its such a painnn!
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I still gotta watch last week's TVD (: how was it?
amna malik thumbnail
@maham: i don't know tht dialogue
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
@Maham:this was the line said by Ridz for sure yaar now i cant go into ur mind and guess which one u r asking for

@Lalu:wht u angry with me for wht?

@Amna:u making sig on the latest pics?
amna malik thumbnail
@ashu: it was AWESOME. Do watch it
star_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: amna malik

MAHAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....first page is all ruined. STUPID PB. Upload all the stuff on imgur.com

I know.. I am sorting it out coz I can't edit the front page right now. No imgur, was effecting the quality.
KaSh_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shilpa couldn't ignore the tingling sensation she got from Karan's touch on her wrist as she was being dragged in to the car.. as Karan sat down and started the car he noticed the smile on her face..."what?" ... "huh...what?" ..."whats with the grin?" ...he said pointing at her... "oh erm nothing" she said wiping it off her face and looking the other way.. the car came to a halt..and Shilpa looked up to see where they were..."OMG the beach?!"..."yep why not" Karan said with a smile....."I love the beach"...Shilpa said excited...they both finished off their ice-cream and were strolling on the beach... Shilpa had her sandals in one hand and her other hand....every now and then kept brushing against Karan's hand... "Shilpa" it was more of a question..."yep" ...they both stopped and looked in to each others eye's... "erm..woh..you..erm.."..."i'm not gonna bite Karan.." .."dance?" ..She looked at him a litlle surpised... that was probably the last thing she woud have expected him to say...she had a questioning look in hr eye's and Karan read that... "well.. I guess it's the full moon... the sea side..and the beautiful girl i'm with" .. though Shilpa thought that was cheesy...she just couldn't hide the blush that creeped up her cheeks.. "gosh your so cliched Karan" ... she looked up to see his hand out waiting for her to take it....

is dat enough Maham?