Users

Frequent Posters

luv_nishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: _mansi_

thank you myownarea, sorry don't know ur name😳

anyone around?

HEY MANSI HeR NAME IS DIVYA...πŸ˜ƒ..welcome mansi toh our arti wold...we liv in denial..bt aise hi nhi jeete coz hume woh dikhta h jo kisi ko nhi dikhta arti related....πŸ˜ƒ
_mansi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhij1

HEY MANSI HeR NAME IS DIVYA...πŸ˜ƒ..welcome mansi toh our arti wold...we liv in denial..bt aise hi nhi jeete coz hume woh dikhta h jo kisi ko nhi dikhta arti related....πŸ˜ƒ

oh ok. thanks so much surbhi....well, not our fault if they can't see what we can, they're missing out on the most beautiful thing in the world😳 their loss, not oursπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
luv_nishal thumbnail

Originally posted by: _mansi_

oh ok. thanks so much surbhi....well, not our fault if they can't see what we can, they're missing out on the most beautiful thing in the world😳 their loss, not oursπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

its entirely their lose....πŸ˜†
luv_nishal thumbnail
hiii...well frnd the following is sumthing dat i read on arjun  bijlani newly made page...by him
d 1 in which he himself is d admin...

the following cmts r by 1 loyal arjun fan...n her views...

hope u all appreciate whtevr this gal wrote...

main sirf itna kahungi ki arjun aankhein kholo.... bas

11.)Gracy Arjun
Arjun today i am free so i would like to give all my suggestions, opinions regarding the show. I am regularly watching your show for u. The only reason is to watch u onscreen. Some fans r saying want rati in this show but seriously i don't want bec this is not a show that u both deserve. Some fans r saying chandu's character is very very good, u r looking fab and all. But frankly speaking as per the looks i tell u rock always now its time to talk about ur show. I don't know u will read all fans comments or not but i need to tell u the loyal opinion on this show.

2.)Gracy Arjun
Till this time the chandu's character did three things 
1.day dreaming with songs and going behind the girl
2.consoling his family
3.fighting with his brother
I don't know what made u to take this show but frankly 95% fans of urs r very much disappointed with this show but only to support u we r watching the show.

3.)Gracy Arjun
And coming to ur costars. Kapil is good but coming to ur coactress. Its better not to mention her as actress no expressions. Take yesterday's episode of song seq. I tried alot to concentrate and make me attach to the show for half an hour but for me it's impossible. She is not at all good. I don't think she is for acting. Ok leave i didn't bother about her. I want my favourite actor my jun reach high peak level in his career but this show making ur fame down.

4.)Gracy Arjun
Once u sit and watch ur own show as audience and say what is there in this show week story line and poor cast. Its ur show and u have every right to question ph, story writers and channel to make this interesting in order to attract the viewers. I don't know bhavna personally but according to her acting she is not upto ur standard. What made the channel to cast for their show but plzzzzzzzz do something for ur fans sake.

5.)Gracy Arjun
One more thing don't console urself that the show is not getting TRPs bec of World Cup, time slot and lack of promotion etc. These r all lame excuses. This month world cup, next month IPL and the next something will come. The actual reason is the poor cast and week story line. Don't think that i want rati in this show and all. Nothing like that and trust me i don't want rati in this show and she will never accept this type of shows for sure. But i really want one better actress in this show alongwith Good storyline.

6.)Gracy Arjun
As per my knowledge this show is promoted more than any other shows. Daily Bhaskar website, News Papers and even some channels also promoted ur show but these became invain due to below reasons. I want to ask another thing u r not getting any other offers if so plz select one and leave this show as soon as possible. Please next time choose right channel, ph, story and also cast.

7.)Gracy Arjun
This is my loyal opinion on your show and those who r consoling u that this show is rocking and all is misleading u for sure. And my friends i want to suggest to all those who r giving their feedbacks plz give ur loyal opinions about this show rather than mislead ur favourite actor. Misleading ur favourite is nothing but leading him/her to spoil him/her career. I prefer u post ur valuable and loyal opinions for arjun. Love u arjun and always do and don't worry i will watch ur show for sure but the show is not worth watchable to ur loyal fans. Sorry. " Samai haat se jaane se pehle samal jao"
_mansi_ thumbnail

its entirely their lose....πŸ˜†

it is...

😍😍😍😍😍😍
_mansi_ thumbnail

hiii...well frnd the following is sumthing dat i read on arjun  bijlani newly made page...by him

d 1 in which he himself is d admin...

the following cmts r by 1 loyal arjun fan...n her views...

hope u all appreciate whtevr this gal wrote...

main sirf itna kahungi ki arjun aankhein kholo.... bas

11.)Gracy Arjun
Arjun today i am free so i would like to give all my suggestions, opinions regarding the show. I am regularly watching your show for u. The only reason is to watch u onscreen. Some fans r saying want rati in this show but seriously i don't want bec this is not a show that u both deserve. Some fans r saying chandu's character is very very good, u r looking fab and all. But frankly speaking as per the looks i tell u rock always now its time to talk about ur show. I don't know u will read all fans comments or not but i need to tell u the loyal opinion on this show.

2.)Gracy Arjun
Till this time the chandu's character did three things 
1.day dreaming with songs and going behind the girl
2.consoling his family
3.fighting with his brother
I don't know what made u to take this show but frankly 95% fans of urs r very much disappointed with this show but only to support u we r watching the show.

3.)Gracy Arjun
And coming to ur costars. Kapil is good but coming to ur coactress. Its better not to mention her as actress no expressions. Take yesterday's episode of song seq. I tried alot to concentrate and make me attach to the show for half an hour but for me it's impossible. She is not at all good. I don't think she is for acting. Ok leave i didn't bother about her. I want my favourite actor my jun reach high peak level in his career but this show making ur fame down.

4.)Gracy Arjun
Once u sit and watch ur own show as audience and say what is there in this show week story line and poor cast. Its ur show and u have every right to question ph, story writers and channel to make this interesting in order to attract the viewers. I don't know bhavna personally but according to her acting she is not upto ur standard. What made the channel to cast for their show but plzzzzzzzz do something for ur fans sake.

5.)Gracy Arjun
One more thing don't console urself that the show is not getting TRPs bec of World Cup, time slot and lack of promotion etc. These r all lame excuses. This month world cup, next month IPL and the next something will come. The actual reason is the poor cast and week story line. Don't think that i want rati in this show and all. Nothing like that and trust me i don't want rati in this show and she will never accept this type of shows for sure. But i really want one better actress in this show alongwith Good storyline.

6.)Gracy Arjun
As per my knowledge this show is promoted more than any other shows. Daily Bhaskar website, News Papers and even some channels also promoted ur show but these became invain due to below reasons. I want to ask another thing u r not getting any other offers if so plz select one and leave this show as soon as possible. Please next time choose right channel, ph, story and also cast.

7.)Gracy Arjun
This is my loyal opinion on your show and those who r consoling u that this show is rocking and all is misleading u for sure. And my friends i want to suggest to all those who r giving their feedbacks plz give ur loyal opinions about this show rather than mislead ur favourite actor. Misleading ur favourite is nothing but leading him/her to spoil him/her career. I prefer u post ur valuable and loyal opinions for arjun. Love u arjun and always do and don't worry i will watch ur show for sure but the show is not worth watchable to ur loyal fans. Sorry. " Samai haat se jaane se pehle samal jao"

GO girl, whoever she is shes awesome...just hope Arjun realises his mistake and either quits the show or makes the ph choose Rati D opposite him πŸ˜ƒ
_mansi_ thumbnail
hey surbhi, where did you disappear?
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Why khali khali this place aaj kal????
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AmyArTiMayUr

Why khali khali this place aaj kal????

hello ammy
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow! whoever that Arjun fan is pointed out so CORRECT!