Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys i was thinking ki .........the way creatives ended lnmdj i mean the last 2 epis
they were damn cute and rromantic.......
but do u guys thing that it was a perfect ending
i mean even u guys thought sumthing.ki what should be shown and wagera wagera
i mean sum were not happy with the ending.........
so what do u guys think.........how  creatives should have ended the show?????

what is a perfect ending for u guys.........

i was very happy with the last two epis.........
i loved the way they ended
but there r many thing that i wanted them to do??????
but they didn't showed us.....

like i think ki at last all the couple prida,savni,vaosh.........married together
as they promised to their mother............remember 'hum wada karte hai ki hum teeno ek saath ek hi mandap main shaadi karenge.............' kafi filmy tha.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

and than..........atleast one more song sequence for their shaadi..........๐Ÿ˜Š
Actuallt to the truth the ladt 2 episodes were worst episodes of lnmdj
Originally posted by gauchalover

Actuallt to the truth the ladt 2 episodes were worst episodes of lnmdj

lolzzzzzzz........gussa bahar nikal raha hai.....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†u know wht i opened this topic for u
because i read one of ur comment that 'creatives should learn sumthing from our ff writer'๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†
Depki suchai yeh nahi ke i m annoyed baat yeh hai ke story ki koi snese hoti hai
Bilawajh ka humor acha nahi lagta faltoo ke jokes moreover copy scenes
last episodes dekh kar i felt ashamed that i was fan of lnmdj
seriously
well hope to resurrect them in next season๐Ÿ˜
hope k yeh just hope na rahe๐Ÿฅบ
Overall I actually enjoyed the last two episodes but I think they should not have put too much humor in it considering the fact that it was not a funny show but you know when I look at the ending of other shows I can definitely say that Love ne had the best ending. Some shows have had such bad endings that I regret ever watching them. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Most shows never really put any thought in the last few episodes but love ne was exceptional and I will always remember it. I can ignore the humor and still say it was a good ending. I will always remember it. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
listen from da 3rd last episode where masi gets cot n all dat 2 da last 2 episode da cvs did deir best 2 show how dis couples n family finally ving fun n b happy......bout da ending i wud ve wanted a full fun filled week....on larger prospect i wud ve wished love ne 2 bit reduce its speed because of deir deadline dey avoided so many things.........

together shadi wali baat came 2 my mind.but dey wanted 2 show CHAMP  na
keeping all these things in mind๐Ÿค“
i think all of us r right at our own place.........๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
and as keva said lnmdj ending was much better than other show........
there r many shows where the all the things b/w the leads r not sought out till end.............๐Ÿ˜ณ
and than they show a happy ending at last of few seconds......
but in the case of lnmdj the happpy phase was of two epis.full of masti and humour
but i enjoyed it to the fullest๐Ÿค—
Agree somewhat to your post that last two epi were not upto expectations or many of us were expecting big doze to come. But as Keva so said well that it was way forward and much better than other show's endings..

For this, if we can see LNMJ was definitely ended abruptly. Coz this show was first expected to complete its one year and in mid january new montage was introduced.. so it was clear that they will continue this show but something fishy happend and they ended this show with beautiful couples in the month of valentine...

Ehhh, am away from track... khair, will say I really loved those last two episodes, though wanted to see more of it but I think they did good job to ful fill few of our wishes.. They did showed cross-couples bonding.. few masti-nauk jhonk scenes.....
To chose from them is difficult but, where Sam says Khatta khany ka man kar raha hai and Damz teases him.. and again where they were sharing fun & masti and pandit comes and bangs on them the news date for wedding, Sam hides behind Damzie.. cute scenes..
Grrr, again i'm out๐Ÿ˜ก... I think you didn't ask to discuss the scenes๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by sonyo - 13 years ago
yaa even i loved the ending.........................
i wish ki they would have shown sum more romantic scenes and offcourse one song sequence for vaRni wedding