India-Forums

Bairi Piya
Bairi Piya

Share your experience!! (Page 2)

king99 Senior Member
king99
king99

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
It was after his BP role.  Can't stand him now in UT and lost interest in that show and even him in there.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by king99

It was after his BP role.  Can't stand him now in UT and lost interest in that show and even him in there.

Honestly speaking im still watching the show........ y?? coz its entertaining LOLLOL...... such a dry show n to see it being dried further is thoroughly entertaining LOL  n seeing the different patterns n colours of Satya'a checkered shirts..... i didnt know there was such a huge variety ShockedROFL...... im enjoying taking the mickey out of the show as well as Satya's wardrobe....... sheer time-pass until we get BP 2 back wiv our leads ...... as 4 SK he is doing as much as he can in terms of wot role has been given to him although y he accepted such a role wonders me ConfusedConfused..... so seeing his negative streak coming out is entertainment n seeing the show going round in circles is sone pe suhaaga ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

missbubbly04uxghya

sanjana2597 Groupbie
sanjana2597
sanjana2597

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
 sharad's performance in gold awards , ita awards were amazing .

PreciousPri

king99 Senior Member
king99
king99

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PreciousPri

Honestly speaking im still watching the show........ y?? coz its entertaining LOLLOL...... such a dry show n to see it being dried further is thoroughly entertaining LOL  n seeing the different patterns n colours of Satya'a checkered shirts..... i didnt know there was such a huge variety ShockedROFL...... im enjoying taking the mickey out of the show as well as Satya's wardrobe....... sheer time-pass until we get BP 2 back wiv our leads ...... as 4 SK he is doing as much as he can in terms of wot role has been given to him although y he accepted such a role wonders me ConfusedConfused..... so seeing his negative streak coming out is entertainment n seeing the show going round in circles is sone pe suhaaga ROFL
Good one Pri had a good laugh at your post.  What is the fascination with being checkered all the time?  I have to admit the one episode of the checkered shirt, checkered apron, chefs hat was just way over the top and very undesirable on SK.  What were they thinking!!!.  After that episode, I lost all interest in that show.....  But yes, what a time pass now this show has become.  Let me know if he ever gets into the checkered pants get up too anytime soon.  Cuz I really see that one coming as well for him..ROFLROFL

missbubbly04PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by PreciousPri

Good one Pri had a good laugh at your post.  What is the fascination with being checkered all the time?  I have to admit the one episode of the checkered shirt, checkered apron, chefs hat was just way over the top and very undesirable on SK.  What were they thinking!!!.  After that episode, I lost all interest in that show.....  But yes, what a time pass now this show has become.  Let me know if he ever gets into the checkered pants get up too anytime soon.  Cuz I really see that one coming as well for him..ROFLROFL

thanks dear......... LOLLOL God only knows wot is this thing wiv checks Confused..... u know now every time i see some 1 in checks i can only think of SK urf Satya LOLROFL.... just a few days ago i saw a guy in checkered shirt n i was ROFL in my head thinking Satya ka asar itna ke i cant stop thinking about his checkered shirts ...... bechari main ROFL n bechare checkered shirts ROFL ........ yes i wrote in the critique thread about the apron..... i honestly couldnt differentiate between the apron n his shirt n then that long chefs hat...... OMG!!! he looked ridiculous SillyLOLLOL..... glad he didnt wear that hat 4 long ...... oh definitely yaar....... i cant wait if that happens ROFL n ill surely tell u ...... i promise Wink

king99missbubbly04

missbubbly04 Senior Member
missbubbly04
missbubbly04

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
i had never seen sharad kelker before , but in june 2010 i came across an epi of bairi piya and there i saw thakur digvijay singh and i started to love that character . i even watched the whole serial in 4 days  . and then i came to bairi piya forum and here i came to know the name of actor who plays the role of DV .

I am a fan of the Devil , i adored this character but when i watched some of the interviews of SK , i started to like him ...

For me , becoming a die hard fan of an actor or actress isn't possible . i like actors , for the role they play .

I  still am not his die hard fan but for sure i like him for what he is now . he is so down to earth and kind person and i like these qualities alot ..

looking forward to become his  fan Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjana2597king99PreciousPri

sanjana2597 Groupbie
sanjana2597
sanjana2597

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
 He is a brilliant actor i was not his fan before when he started playing the character of thakur digvijay ! as its also my problem that i dont like the village serials as i hate the crying and begging sound and also cruel personalities !! but there was a new promo that there a double role of sharad  and i dont know why i was excited 2 watch then i started watching his 2nd role of ranveer singh ! in his first episode his look was amazing ! especially the eyesDay Dreaming! and what i saW a completely different man from that cruelty which his character digvijay possess ! i start liking his way of dressing in that role ! and too his acting  ! his dialogue were superb ! his attitude towards all was quite intersesting !! Then i start watching his shows comedy circus and many more ! but as all dvians quite depressed from satya's way of dressing !! In that character if sharad is playing the role of america returned  than he dress like the role of  ranveer! Loved that character!

Edited by sanjana2597 - 07 March 2011 at 9:36pm

king99PreciousPri

isha_love_SRK Senior Member
isha_love_SRK
isha_love_SRK

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
i star to like him after i watch him in Bairi piya...that way he love Amol i loved it..Day Dreaming
i know he did so many bad thing. but i still love him  boc everything is far in Love and war..LOL
i really want bp back with new story line...

Edited by isha_love_SRK - 10 March 2011 at 8:34am

PreciousPri

Go to top