#Devil's Den Ek Tasveer ka Unkaha Sach# 2 - Page 25

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by an12345678

Smiling Danseuse:

....Ab who is this?????
Do I have to wear my rattiest sneakers and my oldest Oakley's?Someone tell me😳 

Howdy all..........is it safe or do I have to put my kadam phuk phuk ke to miss drool ka puddles😆

Heloooooooooooooo🤗
@An...... Me 2 very disappointed .😭.... 

They could have pushed the AA torture for the next episode......Is there a rule we get Tai chi Crybaby Maan only if we are subjected to netra-himsa?
Geek just wear ur chappals and enter!  Dont wear high waters or I will make fun!  😆
I dont know why they are doing this ..
I mean Maan and Geets relationship is too strong for this suspect track 🥱
I am in a very generous mood today. I am donating my reserved place in the new den for free. Any takers?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
OH god...don't tell me- ur all crying becoz u didn't get semi-naked maan doing tai chi..ROFL ROFL
I think the start and end of the episode was good....except for the AA scenes....everything else was good....And I feel the AA scenes are required to move their story forward and then make it reach its conclusion....Otherwise we will be the first ones to crib about unclosed loops....😆....Although I think in this case we wouldn't mind....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Pooja: Guess ... Guess ...  😆

Setfree: There is an invisible line between good humor and one that is tasteless. Let's be aware about the line. Rest is up to you but Den is not the place to post such jokes.

Smiling Danseuse: Me was so excited thanks to you and no phoot-phoot ke crying. 😡😆😆😆
seriously, do we watch the same show??

didn't maan immediately retract after saying he's doubting geet??