Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@Jyoti

I guess most pics are off screen only...😍.......

In that pic i felt as if GEET will again sit on MSK 's LAP.....ishhhhhhhhhhh😍.....

What if my prediction comes true😲☺️
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

gauri thanks for the pics hun..........

@jyo..i cannot believe this...........mujhe phir se postpone kar rahe ho...i went into dieting to lose weight so that MSK can pick me up in his arms and i can fit myself into victoria secret for our CON☺️...and u are telling me i have to wait for 3 more months........i will die without food 😭

@kavi ..has lo has lo...ek din SUNmeera ka bhi din aayega and she will enter hips swinging skirt swaying into khurana refugee camp with payal chanking .....haan..............
Edited by sun29 - 13 years ago
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ok ppl...buh bye... moi leaving the office...last working day over....am an azaaaaad panchi now.......
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Anu...... U have given so many Hawt predictions I have lost sight of the lap scene U talking about.......Refresh the memory😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Sharmishtha:Well the fact is that star one team do take viewers feedback before deciding a particular track becuase they know that their strength is online viewership and not trps....and thats one reason we see many tracks getting abrupt end if viewers r not in favour of it...its true that viewers did put them under pressure regarding the baby track when the baby was never a part of this track...so now they hv no idea what to do with it
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Sun:Well ab MSK ki Sam aunty banna hai toh tohda bahut tapasya toh karna padega na🤣..try to control for few more months😆😆

@All:Who thinks GC is looking very yummyyy and hot in these pics😍..but why he had to wear that black vest😡 ...can't he just walk in nanga-punga only with those alladin pants in front of his wife😡😳😳
sun29 thumbnail

hai hai tai chi chi.....it does seem that maan finally talks with geet............they are looking adorable as usual

@anu...just read ur post from last den..........am very happy that you have started taking the show at its face value only.............😊

sun29 thumbnail

@jyo..uski real wife will keel him if he walks around nanaga punga before reel wife 🤣🤣.................bacche ki jaan logi tum apne lust ke liye🤣

and tapasya karte karte mein kahin utter crap  mein transfer na ho jao
😆.....

btw it seems they have still not decided on the actress......😆
-Deepzz- thumbnail
GC looks finger-lick worthy-droolicious.....☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️.

Did u not notice he wears towel to cover himself during shoots .....so people don't faint at seeing his yummy nanga body.....So he will take out his vest only when absolutely essential.....

And we will sing waiting to have a glimpse of his vanishing Abs......

Luka Chuppi bahut huyi saamne aa ja naa
Kahan kahan dhoondha tujhe
thak gayi hai ab teri Gopiyaan

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Jyoti

😍....He is😍😍😍....wonder how DD resists it😍😍

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..u want him more nanga punga🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣BABAJI......GHOR KALIYUG...🤣🤣🤣🤣

I wana meet Satish Jiju🤣🤣🤣