India-Forums

A wish as Rohit fan :)

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
im a huge rohit fan since his first tv show utaran where he played the role of vansh..... vansh just took my heart away from the start. even the unkept looks cudnt stop us from admiring vansh.

rohit did a splendid job as vansh.......turned fiction into reality in the vansh death scene.Cry
he atempted something daring n proved himself every time. we cudnt hate him when vansh became neg........... Damn cvs AngryAngry

Rohit khurana is greaaaaaaaaaat actor who has a looooooooot of potential.........no mater what he does he makes it soooooo gooooooood Smile

as a rohit fan i would love it if the creatives of Dor make bhaskar a mix of grey n white....n make him suportive towards his wife in the later part of the story....... Embarrassed

m enjooooooyin the curent witty bhaskar.......neva saw rohit like this before.........would love it even more if the char becomes a backbone for avni n her struggle unlike the original char in tamil version...........

just my pt of view.........i hope cvs read it n folow it..........SmileConfused

what say guys???????? 

Edited by nb.neha - 01 March 2011 at 8:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Paru4myraraticjs369

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged

I agree... we wud definitely want to see Avni paired up with a Guy who understands and supports her ... Rohit n Shweta make a great pair as Bhaskar n Avni ....

but dont like it... everytime i see Bhaskar trying to woo Avni by fooling her into believing him to be someone which he is obviously not....

just wish sometime they show that he cares for the person she is ... her goodness has an effect on him... making him want to change and atleast support her like he does the other members of his family.... I loved the way he supported his sister in front of his Brother in law the otherday...

I want a romantic bonding to develope between Avni n Bhaskar ...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nb.neha

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
I want bhaskar to stay the way he is want him to change after he marries avi I want him to love her and respect her views later in the show but I don't want his money minded thinking and haughtiness to be changed but I do want his long curly hair back

nb.neha

atria Goldie
atria
atria

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
I agree.... Thoda grey shade chalega, but I don't want him completely negative ! They could even show Bhaskar Avni separating at first, but would like to see him woo her back after realizing what he lost.... 
Oh well, I'll watch him anyway !
myrarati Goldie
myrarati
myrarati

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
nice post dear.Tongue

nb.neha

vidyac2003 Senior Member
vidyac2003
vidyac2003

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Don't worry guys - Bhaskar's character has a grey shade but not an outright negative character. The main villain of the story is yet to enter. Mr Aditya - the outright villain in the story, an unscrupulous business man, someone who can accept anyone in his life except avni. Watch out for him.
-DE- Senior Member
-DE-
-DE-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
great post

nb.neha

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

I agree... we wud definitely want to see Avni paired up with a Guy who understands and supports her ... Rohit n Shweta make a great pair as Bhaskar n Avni ....

but dont like it... everytime i see Bhaskar trying to woo Avni by fooling her into believing him to be someone which he is obviously not....

just wish sometime they show that he cares for the person she is ... her goodness has an effect on him... mking him want to change and atleast support her like he does the other members of his family.... I loved the way he supported his sister in front of his Brother in law the otherday...

I want a romantic bonding to develope between Avni n Bhaskar ...Embarrassed

very well said charu....Smile thats exactly what i wanted to convey through my post. im enjoyin the wity bhaskar as its smthng diff that rohit is doing. the romantic scenes are so lovely. rk is just too good at them. however, stil i would love it if bhaskar becomes avni's strength rather than becoming an abusive husband. an obssesed husbamd would do but not a harsh one.

rohit n shweta make a sweet couple.....would like it to cont like this only

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index