Raqesh-Riddhi to get engaged on Shivratri-indya

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Maryada's get engaged on Mahashivratri!
Buzz up!

Maryada's lead pair, Aditya and Priya, will finally put an official stamp on their relationship by getting engaged in tomorrow's episode on STAR Plus.

The ceremony will be held on the auspicious day of Mahashivratri at Aditya's hometown in Pune and will be attended by family and a few close friends.

Riddhi Dogra, who plays Priya, said, "I'm quite excited about this new twist in my life and I'm looking forward to my engagement. I feel lucky and blessed that the ceremony is taking place on the occasion of Mahashivratri."

An elated Priya added, "I will be wearing a beautiful Paithani sari gifted by my to-be in-laws and all the rituals of the ring ceremony will be conducted in typical Maharashtrian style. I can't wait for the moment."

Priya also revealed that she plans to surprise Aditya by gifting him a beautiful ring.

Aditya, played by Raqesh Vashisth (once known as Rakesh Bapat), said, "We are finally moving ahead in our lives. It's a beautiful feeling to get engaged to a person, who you love and respect. We are heading to Pune as my family stays there and it was their wish that Priya and I get engaged on Mahashivratri. I will be wearing a traditional outfit for the Maharashtrian-style ceremony. I will be gifting her a solitaire ring as diamonds are precious and so is Priya. She completes me."

The couple's wedding date will be finalised in tomorrow's episode, but they are most likely to tie the knot in either April or November. We take this opportunity to wish the couple heartiest congratulations on the eve of their engagement.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*girlpower2101Only4Dilishkaranluvskristunayhajjulzdipi.15KhaLidaHsvijaya77RadiantTreasurehave-a-dreampriyankumupaldebby_11..Naina..anshra-SMay31-FIZK6lonelyshadow

karanluvskristu Senior Member
karanluvskristu
karanluvskristu

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
awww...m truely happy to see this...Ridhi is a lucky gal i must say..Raqesh is a gem..!!!wish them all da very best in life..may they have a happy and joyous life ahead...!!!god bless them with loads of luv and prosperity!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evahave-a-dreamShee_xaananshra

lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Thanks armuHug

Wish both of them a happy start of new life, God bless both of them, may they have cute little raqesh dups after marriageLOL Love them <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

karanluvskristuArmu4evahave-a-dreamShee_xaananshra

adiiya Newbie
adiiya
adiiya

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
I am so happy for Raqesh and ridhi.....glad that they are taking their relationship on another level and are being committed towards each other...jussss wish da new couple all gud things in life and may they live together forever luving each other.....GOD BLESS YOU RAQESH AND RIDHI....muuuwwaaahhhhh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaShee_xaananshra

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
LOL What a badly written article. The writer seems to have forgotten this is Ridhi & RaQesh's engagement and is instead describing it in Aditya & Priya terms...Angry.

Anyway...best wishes to the happy couple!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VibsmbibianshraShee_xaan

mbibi Senior Member
mbibi
mbibi

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
ok...im happy for them but why does the author keep reffering to them as thier onscreen characters, not thier real names?!?!?
and i think the author is confused because what explanation is there for

"The couple's wedding date will be finalised in tomorrow's episode"?

in the episode? what episode...of maryada?? lol

but congrats to them and hope they have a great wedding and married life :)

Edited by mbibi - 01 March 2011 at 4:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VibsanshraShee_xaan

Shee_xaan IF-Sizzlerz
Shee_xaan
Shee_xaan

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Confused articale. It should describe  Ragesh and Ridhi. what episode I can understand.  
Congrats to Ragesh and Ridhi. Wish u happy future.
waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
yipeeeeeeee happy for them...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index