Raqesh-Riddhi to get engaged on Shivratri-indya

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Maryada's get engaged on Mahashivratri!
Buzz up!

Maryada's lead pair, Aditya and Priya, will finally put an official stamp on their relationship by getting engaged in tomorrow's episode on STAR Plus.

The ceremony will be held on the auspicious day of Mahashivratri at Aditya's hometown in Pune and will be attended by family and a few close friends.

Riddhi Dogra, who plays Priya, said, "I'm quite excited about this new twist in my life and I'm looking forward to my engagement. I feel lucky and blessed that the ceremony is taking place on the occasion of Mahashivratri."

An elated Priya added, "I will be wearing a beautiful Paithani sari gifted by my to-be in-laws and all the rituals of the ring ceremony will be conducted in typical Maharashtrian style. I can't wait for the moment."

Priya also revealed that she plans to surprise Aditya by gifting him a beautiful ring.

Aditya, played by Raqesh Vashisth (once known as Rakesh Bapat), said, "We are finally moving ahead in our lives. It's a beautiful feeling to get engaged to a person, who you love and respect. We are heading to Pune as my family stays there and it was their wish that Priya and I get engaged on Mahashivratri. I will be wearing a traditional outfit for the Maharashtrian-style ceremony. I will be gifting her a solitaire ring as diamonds are precious and so is Priya. She completes me."

The couple's wedding date will be finalised in tomorrow's episode, but they are most likely to tie the knot in either April or November. We take this opportunity to wish the couple heartiest congratulations on the eve of their engagement.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karanluvskristu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww...m truely happy to see this...Ridhi is a lucky gal i must say..Raqesh is a gem..!!!wish them all da very best in life..may they have a happy and joyous life ahead...!!!god bless them with loads of luv and prosperity!!!
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Thanks armu๐Ÿค—

Wish both of them a happy start of new life, God bless both of them, may they have cute little raqesh dups after marriage๐Ÿ˜† Love them <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

adiiya thumbnail
I am so happy for Raqesh and ridhi.....glad that they are taking their relationship on another level and are being committed towards each other...jussss wish da new couple all gud things in life and may they live together forever luving each other.....GOD BLESS YOU RAQESH AND RIDHI....muuuwwaaahhhhh
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ˜† What a badly written article. The writer seems to have forgotten this is Ridhi & RaQesh's engagement and is instead describing it in Aditya & Priya terms...๐Ÿ˜ก.

Anyway...best wishes to the happy couple!

mbibi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ok...im happy for them but why does the author keep reffering to them as thier onscreen characters, not thier real names?!?!?
and i think the author is confused because what explanation is there for

"The couple's wedding date will be finalised in tomorrow's episode"?

in the episode? what episode...of maryada?? lol

but congrats to them and hope they have a great wedding and married life :)
Edited by mbibi - 13 years ago
Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Confused articale. It should describe  Ragesh and Ridhi. what episode I can understand.  
Congrats to Ragesh and Ridhi. Wish u happy future.
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yipeeeeeeee happy for them...
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Confusing Article
Hope the writer wasnt drunk ๐Ÿ˜†

God Bless them....They are truly Awesome together ๐Ÿ˜
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Erm I'm a bit confused by this article...it mentions R&R and Aditya and Priya!!!...so is this their real life engagement and if so why does it mention Aditya's family leave in Pune or that Priya is excited?!

Er..congratulations to the happy pair, whatever the truth of the article.๐Ÿ˜Š