CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

What makes you....

Poll Question: What makes you sad....missing IF OR missing the episode?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
7 [58.33%]
5 [41.67%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Chiinnu IF-Sizzlerz
Chiinnu
Chiinnu

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
just wants to know what you all feel....Big smile

Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
I give a miss to episodes sometimes !! It's not like what it used to be earlier that I have to watch it !! Because I realise I just missed out a normal story !!

But missing IF does make me very sad !!! I took a long break from IF recently and every moment I used to feel like chalo IF khol deti hoon !!! IF is something I really miss !!! The discussions here,talking about our actors,discussing about them...remembering old moments everything is really something I love about IF !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chiinnu

anonymous7 IF-Rockerz
anonymous7
anonymous7

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
well, chinnu........... it is really hard to decide........... but missing IF makes me more sad.

if i miss the episode, i can still see it either by youtube or Nipun's videos.

but there is no replacement of IF. if i miss it, i miss the episode discussions, polls. miss all the lively, lovely, innovative, progressive discussions...................

in short ---------- i miss something very important & huge.

but the fact that makes me most sad about missing IF is that missing my friends here.

i hv joined only 5 months ago, & become regular in discussion since the start of 2011 only. but in these few months i have become part of a new world ; a world where i can breathe fresh air ------- a world that has given me a lot within a very few time.

So if i miss IF, i will miss you guys, who have become important parts of my life.

Chiinnu

LadyMeringue IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMeringue
LadyMeringue

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Well, when I miss an episode, I don't really feel the pinch, since I can get the episode back on Youtube.....

But missing IF, is like missing to live a part of your life..... this is not just a "discussion site" for me now, this site makes me feel like I'm at my second home.... this site is really a inseparable part in my life.... and not coming here makes me indeed sad....

So my vote will go for missing IF.......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.Chiinnu

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Well if I miss an episode , I can watch it again, I dont like missing IF. Which I am going to from 6th-13th. I will really miss you CID forum.
LadyMeringue IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMeringue
LadyMeringue

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
@Nandini: Di, mera kal se number lag raha hai.....CryCryCry From 2nd to 16th!!!! But will definitely try and come in the middle...
nehadb27 Goldie
nehadb27
nehadb27

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
I feel more sad missing IF because episode can be watched again
and as Bhawna said missing an episode nowadays means missing a normal story 
neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Well i have no confusion about it.....if i miss episode, then i feel somethng is missing from my life....CID is part of my daily life now....So without watchng it i can't liveEmbarrassed.......if i miss the episode then my mood will become really irritating......
Some times back channels are closed here..and i really miss the CID...its repeat telecasting and all that....on that time i had no high speed net so that i could watch the episodes on Internet....
It was really difficult for me...On that Time i reliaze that CID is part of my Life....Thats y i m choosing Option 3.

IF is also Now important for me...Day by Day its becoming more and more important for me...But i dont want at some day i reliaze that i can't live without IF just like CIDTongue....because i dont want to Miss IF like CID Episodes...

Chiinnu

Go to top