Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

[FIC] Tied (the Vampire Series) [UPDATED CH3 pg3] (Page 2)

izanami Goldie
izanami
izanami

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Thank so much for the lovely, wonderful comments everyone!! Hug I really appreciate them so much! <3

@Maris: LOL, it actually means the chapter's ended ;) I don't write 'TBC' unless there's a serious cliffhanger to be resolved later.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maris08

izanami Goldie
izanami
izanami

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
UPDATE
Note:
A sort of 'mini-chapter' to precede 'Little Girl Lost', the chapter focusing primarily on Sanchi.

Chapter Two: Secret

It is three hours and four minutes before she gets home again. The first thing she does is hug her Mami and Shreya, then she walks into her room, locks the door, strips off her dirtied clothing and slips into the shower.

The water is scalding, and yet she doesn't turn it down. She feels like something needs to be burned off her at this instant. Like something has left its mark on her, and she can't just wash it away.

His eyes, practically glowing in the dark, looking her up and down, appraising her. The slightest curl of his lips giving away much more than she needs to know.

No amount of scrubbing will take away that feeling. He's a monster. No normal man can do what he did, and so easily.

She's heard of things like him, but she's never believed them. No matter how many news articles Nani throws her way, or how much she rants about things she's seen in her long gone youth, it just never mattered because it wasn't logical for them to exist.

They prowled the streets in the night, looking for prey stupid, wayward or unfortunate enough to still be out. They'd grab you, drag you into dark alleys and you'd never go home alive.

So why did she? Why had he let her go? Why hadn't he killed her?

Why had he saved her in the first place?

Her hand aches. She's been gripping the shower knob too hard. The water has turned lukewarm.

She realizes she's been inside for an hour. It's time to get out, before someone comes calling.

She can't let anyone know what happened tonight.

Chapter End

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77niru273ktmsdesigirl2Aanchal15shilparoxxIshrafan11maris08-Jahnvi-

-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Alright time for my commentsLOLLOL

The title itself first is very catchy and intriguing, May!! Love it.
Then Shravan being THE VAMPIRE Evil Smile!!! Love it.

I loved your writing skills & talent, girl, you rock!!! Thumbs Up You have the knack of capturing your readers' attention thoroughly which sometimesTongue is bad bcoz then we (as readers) can't wait for the next part to be writtenLOLLOL.

I loved the second short update on Sanchi as it contained her thoughts process after she'd left Shravan.
I can already tell this is gonna be a super rocking FF and we all are going to love thoroughly.

One suggestion: Please put all the page #s that have your updates on the first page in case someone is looking for something specific. Especially I would need it after I come back.Embarrassed

izanami

shilparoxx IF-Dazzler
shilparoxx
shilparoxx

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Great job!!!!!
I love your ff! Do continue soon.....

izanami

ktms Goldie
ktms
ktms

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
May,just read ur FF.Nice to see totally different concept.You are so talented.You pen everything nicely.great start.I am sure this FF will rock!!!!.
You go Girl!!!

izanami

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged

Hmmmmmm May it gets better and better now...

So Saachi is already thinking abt Him... You surprise me with ur slick and to the point kind of narration; a rare gift bestowed on you...Keep it up...Update soon

izanami

kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
yea another super rocking episode May...if u had come up with this b4 the member award nominations u would have given Maris a run for her 'best fanfic writer award'.....Maris no disrespect intended just kidding.......very thrilling n make u want more......i want to see the vamp Shravan in action!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

izanamimaris08

malluangel IF-Rockerz
malluangel
malluangel

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
dude!
not only are your graphics amazing, so is this story!
i mean just wow! i am in love!

but you know what that one line in knight in shining armor reminded me off?
this song, so this is dedicated to u n ur awesome writing!

izanami

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index