Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hurray the lost girl has two bickering friends; whose only aim in life seems to agree to disagree....Wonderful narration; I enjoy this Ff too much, it gets better and better, grabing my interest  and fancy... Just waiting for the party where the Vampire shravan will surely be there to prey upon the innocent Saachi.....BTW  superb story May keep going.. Edited by maris08 - 13 years ago
izanami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks, guys, so much! *hug*

@Chitra: Hehe, good point! :D Maybe she did expect to meet a tall, dark and handsome man in the woods that night!
@Maris: Thank you, dear! <3 However, this is actually prequel. The function's the one Sanchi was coming home from in 'Knight'. But don't worry; there'll be another party for sure 😉
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
May what i meant was what cld have transpired in that party.. what happened for saachi to run away like that..
Ishrafan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Nice update really good contune soon plzzz

malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i love your writing! its simply amazing! just wow dude this is amazing!
ktms thumbnail

Where were u still without writing a FF may,you are so good at it.keep it coming.cant wait for your updates.😊

Aanchal15 thumbnail
Beautiful update, May!!! 👏  Kash and Pappu as Saachi's friends...refreshing. 👍🏼  Loved their, bickering and the thoughts running through Saachi's mind.
 Eagerly waiting for the handsome vampire, to emerge from the shadows.... Am sure he will be mesmerised, by Saachi's Red lipstick.....😍
Edited by Aanchal15 - 13 years ago
ChocolateChick thumbnail
Wow May!! How cool is this, your writing is goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!

Do continue, love Kashmeera's and Pappu's part in this one, I can totally imagine them 😆

And I do agree: I like your writing so much, I can easily put you next to Maris, Sunaina, Jassie, Amisha and Ankita...you all have your own creative expression in your fanfics and I love to see the variety in your writing. You have one thing in common: you narrate the story so beautifully.

Keep it up!

👏
Edited by xxSheilaxx - 13 years ago
izanami thumbnail
Thanks so much you guys!! 🤗