India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

THANKYOU MR OJHA (Page 2)

radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged

SGP is indeed a very special show..  a pathbreaking show...in this rat race of bad bad serials with so called actor, actresses,writers,directors...SGP stands tall not only due to superfine acting by all but also due to strong technical aspects from story-screenplay,dialogue writing to art,background music,cinematography to direction.Its a breath of fresh air.SGP will always be remembered...which is an achievement in todays bad times Smile.So standing ovation and a big thank you  to the whole SGP team of writer,director,actors and everyone for giving us some wonderful moments,scenes and a wonderful serial which we will cherish all our life.

I loved it with all my heart..till the sona track...nowadays i do watch it but somehow dont get that feel Confused...dont know why...some scenes are quiet good...but still overall i feel somethings a miss.anyways thats just my POV.

I wish SGP  team heartiest congratulations for completing one successful year...and they really really deserve all the success...HATS OFFClap

I wish they entertain us with some wonderful tracks in near future.All the best.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192GurpreetD

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Wonderful post Sheemu....

and thank u to the entire SGP team for giving a beautiful couple in sushaan...and wonderful families in kashyaps and bajpais....especially kashyaps...they have brought back the happiness of joint family and has shown us so many beautiful relationships...thanks to the entire team and cast for making such a wonderful show...

Thankyou dear.Big smile When I 1st came on this morning I was surprised not see a thankyou post so I thought I might as well start it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by shelly_nair

Thank u Sheemu, for this wonderful post.

Its really great pleasure watching SGP. whole act and each character is balanced here...

now on this 1st anniversary, i really like to congratulate team SGP.
thank you team, for this wonderful show.

You're most welcome my dear. It is a great pleasure to watch (most of the times), never in my entire life did I think I would get addicted to a daily soap like that! LOL

yea me tooo.. SGPholic....LOL

111192GurpreetD

madhu_d Senior Member
madhu_d
madhu_d

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
@ sheemu  : thanx for the post but i request u to edit  to Thank you SGP & Ravi Ojha on 1st Anniv....something like that so that everyone can understand it easily..

SGP has bcom a part of my daily routine its like an tablet 4 me..on its first anniv...i would like to share my feelings with all my IF friends...First of all  i would like to thank Mr.ravi ojhaji who has not only given an wonderful show but also an cute pair like sushaan n ever  best essembled cast..

i also like to congratulate & thank each n every member of SGP family, the technicians, music directors
and all others who r associated with this show..who have put up lot of hard work and entertained all us for the whole year

and finally...i bet there is no pair at present who looks so innocent like sushaan, natural & enjoy themselves while acting..(which doesnot seems like acting to us) and family like kashyaps..

thanx  alot we luv SGP deep from the heart till the end.......

111192GurpreetD

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu_dittakavi

@ sheemu  : thanx for the post but i request u to edit  to Thank you SGP & Ravi Ojha on 1st Anniv....something like that so that everyone can understand it easily..

SGP has bcom a part of my daily routine its like an tablet 4 me..on its first anniv...i would like to share my feelings with all my IF friends...First of all  i would like to thank Mr.ravi ojhaji who has not only given an wonderful show but also an cute pair like sushaan n ever  best essembled cast..

i also like to congratulate & thank each n every member of SGP family, the technicians, music directors
and all others who r associated with this show..who have put up lot of hard work and entertained all us for the whole year

and finally...i bet there is no pair at present who looks so innocent like sushaan, natural & enjoy themselves while acting..(which doesnot seems like acting to us) and family like kashyaps..

thanx  alot we luv SGP deep from the heart till the end.......

As you wish my dear. Big smile
zackey_boy Senior Member
zackey_boy
zackey_boy

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Its a big thank you to Mr. Ojha from my side for his idea to make OBS in Hindi...
His effort were amazing enough to attract me and making me an addicted SGPian...
I m proud that I didn't miss to watch one of the finest works in Indian Television Industry..

GurpreetD

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
A big Thank U from me as well....
Thank U to the Family who gave us SGP....
Thank U to the Cast & Crew....
Thank U to My Friends here 
Who Laugh , Cry , Love , Fight with me everyday....
But Our love SGP is so strong that nothing Keep us apart....

GurpreetD

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radpat25

SGP is indeed a very special show..  a pathbreaking show...in this rat race of bad bad serials with so called actor, actresses,writers,directors...SGP stands tall not only due to superfine acting by all but also due to strong technical aspects from story-screenplay,dialogue writing to art,background music,cinematography to direction.Its a breath of fresh air.SGP will always be remembered...which is an achievement in todays bad times Smile.So standing ovation and a big thank you  to the whole SGP team of writer,director,actors and everyone for giving us some wonderful moments,scenes and a wonderful serial which we will cherish all our life.

I loved it with all my heart..till the sona track...nowadays i do watch it but somehow dont get that feel Confused...dont know why...some scenes are quiet good...but still overall i feel somethings a miss.anyways thats just my POV.

I wish SGP  team heartiest congratulations for completing one successful year...and they really really deserve all the success...HATS OFFClap

I wish they entertain us with some wonderful tracks in near future.All the best.

Hi (sorry I don't knwo your real name) I do agree with you there, recently some of the scenes just don't have the same effect as they used to and I think its because they rush through them too quickly or they take too long. The pace is never consistent. Never the less it has picked from that awful track (which I can't name for obvious reasons) and it is getting better but not sure if the old magic will be back or not. I used to watch for it the show as a whole but nowadays its mainly for Suhana/Sushaan.

Go to top