Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

You're most welcome my dear. It is a great pleasure to watch (most of the times), never in my entire life did I think I would get addicted to a daily soap like that! 😆

yea me tooo.. SGPholic....😆
madhu_d thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ sheemu  : thanx for the post but i request u to edit  to Thank you SGP & Ravi Ojha on 1st Anniv....something like that so that everyone can understand it easily..

SGP has bcom a part of my daily routine its like an tablet 4 me..on its first anniv...i would like to share my feelings with all my IF friends...First of all  i would like to thank Mr.ravi ojhaji who has not only given an wonderful show but also an cute pair like sushaan n ever  best essembled cast..

i also like to congratulate & thank each n every member of SGP family, the technicians, music directors
and all others who r associated with this show..who have put up lot of hard work and entertained all us for the whole year

and finally...i bet there is no pair at present who looks so innocent like sushaan, natural & enjoy themselves while acting..(which doesnot seems like acting to us) and family like kashyaps..

thanx  alot we luv SGP deep from the heart till the end.......

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhu_dittakavi

@ sheemu  : thanx for the post but i request u to edit  to Thank you SGP & Ravi Ojha on 1st Anniv....something like that so that everyone can understand it easily..

SGP has bcom a part of my daily routine its like an tablet 4 me..on its first anniv...i would like to share my feelings with all my IF friends...First of all  i would like to thank Mr.ravi ojhaji who has not only given an wonderful show but also an cute pair like sushaan n ever  best essembled cast..

i also like to congratulate & thank each n every member of SGP family, the technicians, music directors
and all others who r associated with this show..who have put up lot of hard work and entertained all us for the whole year

and finally...i bet there is no pair at present who looks so innocent like sushaan, natural & enjoy themselves while acting..(which doesnot seems like acting to us) and family like kashyaps..

thanx  alot we luv SGP deep from the heart till the end.......

As you wish my dear. 😃
zackey_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its a big thank you to Mr. Ojha from my side for his idea to make OBS in Hindi...
His effort were amazing enough to attract me and making me an addicted SGPian...
I m proud that I didn't miss to watch one of the finest works in Indian Television Industry..
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
A big Thank U from me as well....
Thank U to the Family who gave us SGP....
Thank U to the Cast & Crew....
Thank U to My Friends here 
Who Laugh , Cry , Love , Fight with me everyday....
But Our love SGP is so strong that nothing Keep us apart....
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: radpat25

SGP is indeed a very special show..  a pathbreaking show...in this rat race of bad bad serials with so called actor, actresses,writers,directors...SGP stands tall not only due to superfine acting by all but also due to strong technical aspects from story-screenplay,dialogue writing to art,background music,cinematography to direction.Its a breath of fresh air.SGP will always be remembered...which is an achievement in todays bad times 😊.So standing ovation and a big thank you  to the whole SGP team of writer,director,actors and everyone for giving us some wonderful moments,scenes and a wonderful serial which we will cherish all our life.

I loved it with all my heart..till the sona track...nowadays i do watch it but somehow dont get that feel 😕...dont know why...some scenes are quiet good...but still overall i feel somethings a miss.anyways thats just my POV.

I wish SGP  team heartiest congratulations for completing one successful year...and they really really deserve all the success...HATS OFF👏

I wish they entertain us with some wonderful tracks in near future.All the best.

Hi (sorry I don't knwo your real name) I do agree with you there, recently some of the scenes just don't have the same effect as they used to and I think its because they rush through them too quickly or they take too long. The pace is never consistent. Never the less it has picked from that awful track (which I can't name for obvious reasons) and it is getting better but not sure if the old magic will be back or not. I used to watch for it the show as a whole but nowadays its mainly for Suhana/Sushaan.
sargun thumbnail
i also want to thank them for giving us such a lovable and adorable couple on tv. This serial is really doing well. with in a one year it has got its popularity at its best. i hope they will able to bound us the show. congrates them for completing one year successfully.
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mee to want to Congratuarate all the SGP members from rpoduction, creativity, BM to everyone relating to SGP..Speically Ravi Ohja Sir, for giving us such a beautiful pure love story with a wonderful family... Loved both kashyaps and bajpai family members..

Thanks and wish SGP creatives continue like this and give us some meaningful and interesting tracks for US.
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
A big big big thanks from my side too to Mr.Ojha and team... 

Even me too never got addicted to any serial like this... SGP is like a soul to me now.... I started watching older episodes again n again.... 

Thank You...
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: crysind

A big big big thanks from my side too to Mr.Ojha and team... 

Even me too never got addicted to any serial like this... SGP is like a soul to me now.... I started watching older episodes again n again.... 

Thank You...

I started doing that as well. Some of the older epsiodes were soooo good. Today's one is just like the older ones. I hope that it continues.