Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

Didn't really expect this form Daksh (Page 2)

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you. Today Daksh crossed the line between the understandable and the unforgivable.

Yes, he's wary of Naina, Yes, he's scared of caring for her, Yes, he supports Akriti BUT there is a great difference between being uneasy and being outright nasty to a girl who's already in trouble and distressed.

Also Naina may be a liar - she is certainly flexible with the truth but there is a GREAT difference in that and in STEALING. Also, irrespective of her lies, the fact is that Naina is mischievous but highly ETHICAL. And Daksh knows this.

How dare he speak to her like that?! He's no better than Kaka, at least today. Daksh is supposed to be a lawyer - he should be attached to principles like fairness, justice etc. He should know that people can seem to be in the wrong and yet be blameless.

I didn't like the way he behaved today. If he didn't know what to think, he should have kept quiet, at least.

As for Akruti, no words AngryAngryAngry

Bubble

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SahiPakdeHai.

Layajoseph Newbie
Layajoseph
Layajoseph

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
i truly agree wid u people....how can someone hate somebody like dis....i still remember the scenes in pune,when naina was having fever how he took care of her...how can a person change lyk dis all of a sudden...i thot after that scenes daksh will show a sort of liking towards naina...but here he behaves as if she is a complete stranger...the looks which he gives her is like horrible....if the creatives don't do something early they are gng to lose trps....after seeing yesterday's episode i felt like leaving this show...but i really want to see daksh in a good behaviour....creatives are not at all interested in improving his character...even he has the potential to do it.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SahiPakdeHai.

KreyaArshiLover IF-Sizzlerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Daksh and naina makes a good couple but i agree with you, i had think how much he hates her he will blame her tht she is a thieve. 
-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
I absolutely agree with the post.

Seriously,for the past some days,that guy has simply got onto my nerves.His blind trust in Akruti is simply not taken.

But don't you guys think that was soo normal??....I mean the character is that of a "typical" man.You know how such men are??....Egoistic.Once they think of something,they won't ever let anything change their views about someone.You know how it is.I really can't expect such a stubborn man to let his ego off and start supporting her off,from nowhere.He's basically a person,who,once blinded by thoughts,then nothing can change his views about something.

During the Pune incident,I think he helped her out like a decent man.No liking,no love.He still might have had those views about Naina,but he had put that aside,for a while.And once he thought,he need to show his hatred again;he started again!...*yawns*....

I would've really loved him if he actually supported her.He's obviously blinded by his sister's love,that stops him from supporting Naina.But seriously,if he had supported her from nowhere,I would've been in a shock.Coz you see,how his character is:not the typical hero.It's that of a simple,common man.

I still don't want any parallel lead.If he has his flaws,Naina too does.I would actually love to see how this blinded and opinionated man changes once he falls in love.I would like to see how love actually plays it's role in changing him,and tht's wht actually their love story would be about.Otherwise,they would've neva shown such "negativity" of the lead,atleast.I'm actually waiting to see how love changes him-now,that would be NORMAL.

*phew*...that got long...lol.....but,seriously,for now;I aint supporting him.Just my POV on his behaviour.Lol.
rock8 IF-Dazzler
rock8
rock8

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
u guys r rite daksh really akru nowdys
obviously he 'll cuz levin w/ stupid akruti
guys don't worry our daksh will realize soonTongue
-Wanderer- IF-Dazzler
-Wanderer-
-Wanderer-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Super-like!!
I would have posted something like this but you have put it in a very nice way in your post.
I understand that Daksh doesn't like Naina. We all like some people and dislike others. That doesn't mean we have to believe that the person we don't like is always at fault or this that we do not acknowledge their good qualities. Personally, i really do not like this aspect of Daksh's character. Rohini's attitude is expected judging her selfish attitude.
 Kaka is such a real pain. He himself had brought Naina out of greed and now he is trying to blame others.
Aai didn't disappoint me though! She has been really supportive, just like an Aai. If she would not have been so Naina's ordeal would have been unbearable.
Daksh needs to even out a bit!
ntsindia Goldie
ntsindia
ntsindia

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged

I absolutely agree with the post.

Me too…

Seriously,for the past some days, that guy has simply got onto my nerves. His blind trust in Akruti is simply not taken.

For me too... He is not using his brain is the problem......

But don't you guys think that was soo normal??....

Yes, of course...

I mean the character is that of a "typical" man.You know how such men are??....Egoistic.Once they think of something,they won't ever let anything change their views about someone.You know how it is.I really can't expect such a stubborn man to let his ego off and start supporting her off,from nowhere.He's basically a person,who,once blinded by thoughts,then nothing can change his views about something.

you are right... I also think so. and he is a person against girls except his mom. So this is normal...

During the Pune incident,I think he helped her out like a decent man.No liking,no love.He still might have had those views about Naina,but he had put that aside,for a while.And once he thought,he need to show his hatred again;he started again!...*yawns*....

Here is the problem. He is rude in outside but very soft from his heart. He does not like/wish anyone in tears or anyone's fall even though it is his enemy. in Pune he had affection towards her many times even though, he might not recognize it. If this Aku didn't do such an attempt, he would take it his mind and start to feel for her, I think.

I would've really loved him if he actually supported her. He's obviously blinded by his sister's love,that stops him from supporting Naina.But seriously,if he had supported her from nowhere,I would've been in a shock.Coz you see,how his character is:not the typical hero.It's that of a simple,common man.

When Anjali came, Daksh could notice only her mom's face/expressions when he prepared tea. And when she was leaving he found her mom in tears but not Naina. Since he already had a concept abt Naina, he comes to his own conclusion can be thinkable. I think that's why he does not support Naina now and blame her.  But I wonder, being an advocate, he didn't have any doubt why this gal called her mom as Aunt to them. Was it really needed... such questions are not arisen in him is the surprising thing. And loving his sister is OK. For him, she is a suffering person and thus he supports her blindly. He hates Naina just because she lies. But just imagine, when he comes to know that all these done by his sis to whom he trusted and loved this much!!!!  he will be broken definitely.

I still don't want any parallel lead.If he has his flaws,Naina too does.I would actually love to see how this blinded and opinionated man changes once he falls in love.I would like to see how love actually plays it's role in changing him,and tht's wht actually their love story would be about.Otherwise,they would've neva shown such "negativity" of the lead,atleast.I'm actually waiting to see how love changes him-now,that would be NORMAL.

I agree with you.

*phew*...that got long...lol.....but,seriously,for now;I aint supporting him.Just my POV on his behaviour.Lol.

Me too….

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index